Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE   Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 6:44 pm

Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE Photo_12

Name: Wakamono, Aya

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Blonde Rough shoulder length hair, with bangs that are longer on the right, clipped back on the left with two clips, one high pigtail on the left side of her head. Purple Eyes that are gentle but at the same time fearless. Her top is a zip up short sleeved jacket that is divided into two colours, the body of the jacket is blue and the sleeves and hood are white. Underneath, a black and white striped turtle neck shirt. Blue Shorts. Blue High Top Converse with white socks.

Personality: She is a Tsundere Character. She can get jealous easily and walks around like she knows it all. She doesn't talk to anyone unless she has known them for quite some time. Once you get to know her, she is a fun girl who has an unforgettable laugh that makes you smile every time you hear it. When in battle she goes in for the kill, never considering her actions and can be quite a handful being to confident. She never wants to listen to anyone else's ideas, considering her own ideas are always right.

History: Aya is actually the daughter of Eibon, but never shows or tells anyone. Since Eibon always seems to absent from the story or is always somewhere else, she never really interacts with him and is always by herself travelling around the world. Even though she's never with her father, she still looks up to him. She wants to please her father, and by attending the DWMA, she feels she will do so. She also has a mother who is fatally ill, and she knows her father has created Demon Tools to help his wife, but she doesn't fully understand the concept on how it works or what it is used for. Eibon only told her to never go near it since it is "powerful". Now, the fact she hides her soul is because its so powerful, it intimidates people, hence why she doesn't talk to many people. She uses soul protect like witch Medusa to hide herself. She possess great intelligence like her father, but doesn't really understand it.

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater

Last edited by DarkDemonicSoul on September 22nd 2013, 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE   Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:26 am

This cannot be approved for one reason, and that's the fact how your character has relation to a canon. If you wish to have a character related to a canon in anyway, please consult an admin about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE   Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:43 am

can you tell me how to find an admin?
never mind, I have contacted them, thanks ^w^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE   Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:32 pm

Alright, I asked Oblivion and he said its fine ^w^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE   Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:09 pm

Ok... then accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE   Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aya "Eibon" Wakamono INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1