Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jt Linz [Inactive]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jt Linz [Inactive] Empty
PostSubject: Jt Linz [Inactive]   Jt Linz [Inactive] I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 11:49 am

Name: Jt Linz

Weapon: None

Love interest: None yet

Appearance: Brown hair, short on the left side, right side is long, covering his right eye. His Left eye is blue, and his right eye is white, with a scar going diagonally down toward his nose. It is slightly visible by the nose due to his hair not being long enough. He is rather short, only being 5'4''. He wears a white trench coat, with a plain black T-shirt and white finger-less gloves. He wears black baggy pants, with white trims and a white belt. His training gear is a plain white Gi with black pants.

Personality: Jt is Rather quiet, and likes to keep to himself. To the people he doesn't know, he will give them the cold shoulder and tend to ignore most of the things they say, unless it catches his attention. If friends with Jt, though, he is very trusting with his secrets. Speaking of friends, Jt doesn't like to have lots of friends, but will keep those he has close to him. He also holds his family close to him, and will protect those he considers family, even to a point of lashing out. He is very prideful about his skills and brain, though is not quick to a battle, and will usually sacrifice his pride for pretty much everything.

History: Jt was born into family of traveling merchants. His dad was a graduate of the DWMA, and trained Jt in the art of weapons and fighting. He spent most of his life traveling with his family without a care in the world, learning the ins and outs of trading and traveling. Until he was ten, when his family was murdered by a hired assassin. Jt barely escaped, and was left with a white eye and a scar, along with his memories. After this incident, he spent the rest of his life traveling around, trying to find out who killed his parents and why, with the help of his huge family. When he turned 17, a rather rich uncle bought him a house at Death City, and advised Jt to become a student there. So, Jt followed the advice, and now he is a meister.

Abilities: Jt has the power that all men want, especially if there is fall damage in a video game. Jt has the power to control gravity, though to a certain extent, of course.
-He can't wave his hand and send a city hurtling to the frozen emptiness of space.
-In fact, his power of Gravity only affects Jt and random objects, about the weight limit of 150 lbs.
-He can hover in the air about 20 feet up, and anything near in a 21 square area.
-With this, he can walk on walls and ceilings, though he doesn't have the best control of this ability, and may accidentally pick up random stuff.

Misc: Jt has a large family, and will usually get merchandise to sell in the city.
He is a decent cook, as he had to fend for himself for a couple of years.
Jt inherited the ability of Soul perception from his mom, which is a rather good thing, as Jt's main focus of training was with the weapons of an assassin. Ironic, isn't it?
He is a quiet walker, though when he is using his powers, his right eye shines brightly if he doesn't have it covered.
His soul is White, with black eyes. The right eye has a small white Scar going through it.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I Love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Jt on March 20th 2016, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Jt Linz [Inactive] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jt Linz [Inactive]   Jt Linz [Inactive] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:42 am

Alright, looks fine!~

Approved!~
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jt Linz [Inactive] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jt Linz [Inactive]   Jt Linz [Inactive] I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:48 pm

Jt Linz [Inactive] SuBGn35

JT, he needs a grammar run through and some formatting edits. Other than that, I would like to see more of a description regarding the gravity abilities.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jt Linz [Inactive] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jt Linz [Inactive]   Jt Linz [Inactive] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jt Linz [Inactive]
Page 1 of 1