Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red) Empty
PostSubject: A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red)   A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:45 am

Aurik glanced his hazeleyes abouts as he walked into the bakery, the fresh scent of the oven-cooked goods filling his nostrils made his sweet tooth chatter eagerly. Perhaps if someone he knew spotted him, they would question why such a tall and 'Manly' man such as himself were looking at the shelves of sugary treats and not lifting weights. He would answer honestly, for really he saw no wrong in the art of cooking, but the fact that they laugh afterward only confused him. People seem to love his cake, why laugh?

The muscular brunette scanned his gold hues over the glass holding the treats behind it and shrugged off the thought, adjusting his shirt's collar before his eyes caught a rather  delicious looking Strawberry Shortcake. He wondered what sort of recipe they used to make it to have such a golden brown. Though, in all honesty, Aurik was capable of making one himself, though he hadn't the time to bake, this was second best choice. Well, maybe he can eat today, bake tomorrow. Settled on that thought, he first took a pound of sugar from the shelf and place it on the counter to the cashier, "And also one of those, ma'am." he asked rather politely, pointing to the sweet strawberry cake, unaware someone was looking at it as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red)   A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:53 am

Rika stood, staring at the all of the pastries around with a bit of a drool going down the side of her mouth. She quickly caught herself on this, however, and wiped the corner of her mouth on her sleeve with a sigh. She also pulled a tube of lipgloss from her purse and swiped it over her lips a couple of times before putting it away once more. She really shouldn't have come to the bakery, and she knew it, because she always got tempted into buying EVERYTHING.

The young woman held at her side a paper bag, full of donuts, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, mochi, you name it. She basically grabbed everything that they had available. Then she saw it. The strawberry shortcake. She probably would've snatched it up, but it seemed that someone else was buying it from what she saw. Sighing, she went to the register to just pay for what she had with her now. Rika had to make an escape from the bakery now, lest she buy out the entire place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red)   A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 12:02 pm

Audik glanced over to the woman practically drooling over every single sweet there was, which was impressive because he thought he was a fanatic of them. The expression on her face however caused Audik to feel a tinge of sympathy and guilt, buying the last cake even though he can always make himself one. As he paid for the cake and walked out with a box, he exited the store and cleared his throat for Rika's attention, "Ma'am," she called, offering her the box. "I can always make one myself."

Well, it would only be polite to smile, right? Audik drew p the sides of his lips, quaking and twitching, eyes wide and almost having a crazed look in them. Little did he know of how fucking scary he looked whenever he did that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red)   A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:58 pm

"Oh, uh. Thanks." Rika smiled as she was called over to be given the cake. She took the box lightly, slightly disturbed by his attempt to smile. "You can calm that down a bit." She said, jokingly. But the fact that he said that he could make one interested her. "You're a baker? I wouldn't have guessed. You don't really look like that, I guess." Rika said calmly, holding the cake lower to her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red)   A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:44 pm

At the tip to relax, his face returned to its usual stoic expression, nodding to her. "I get that quite often, ma'am." he informed in his accented voice, "I enjoy cooking as well, it's a healthy art and hobby that has its benefits, ma'am." he noted in a mature tone. His remained eye-contact rather well, too respectful to stare down at the large breasts of the woman though he was at a nice height any other man would love to have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red)   A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Shared Love for Sweets (Me and Red)
Page 1 of 1