Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snack Time?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:21 pm

Everyday was Meal Day, but today the everyday was special, Kiri was craving some young blood-or, soul, to be more precise, she was holding a 12 year old girl in her hand, the girl was shaking with fear, as Kiri's hand started transforming into a drill, the girl quickly jumped away and ran, kicking Kiri in the proccess, "Oh no you didn't!" Kiri yelled as she started running, amazing the girl was able to run this long, inot an unfamilliar forest, where Kiri had lost the girl, she started chopping all the trees with her drill, killing animals in the proccess, but she couldn't care less about thier measly souls, as shek ept tearing down the woods.
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:19 pm

June looked over at Zephyr. She wasn't exactly sure if she was ready for this, but she had to start fighting Kishin eventually. Earlier, they had heard about a girl dissapearing. Then, after finding a trail that led twords the woods, she was sure that a Kishin Egg must be behind it all. "I wish she had something we could track on her, but I can't sense anything reflective from here. Maybe if we go into the woods we'll be able to find something?"

The Meister forced her emotions down as she grabbed her weapons hand. They would be fine as long as he didn't burn the entire forrest down.... Actually, maybe this was a bad idea........ "Come on, Zeph!" June excitedly shouted, pulling him forward. "We've got to save that girl before it's too late!"
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:32 pm

The day within her home had been just that: a day. The children had been playing with Yoshi all morning, whom seemed to be ever-so-vigilant despite the fact the children were between 3 as their youngest and 13 as their oldest. Many, she had seen come and go and though it ached her heart, she knew these children had their own wings to spread so to speak. Her body moved almost like a deer within the woods.

Over the fallen trees, aside from bushes and to the stream. It was a laundry day. No, the children were not bare, but they did have a decent amount of clothes to go through upon the weeks. Each piece was made of magic and the pelts of felled beasts. Her eyes were soft; trusting Yoshi with the souls as she went her way to get the chore done, however something irked her.

In her ears, she could hear screams and footsteps. Trees fell and the ground quaked. What- was that. She placed the basket of clothes down and turned. Green eyes were a bit dull, but alert in the distance. Sounds filled her ears and slowly, she stepped forward.

"HELP ME!!!" cried the girl as she ran forward; arms out-stretched.

Wren was startled, but rested her arms on the girl's shoulders. "What is wrong, little one?" Slowly, she knelt down and looked the young girl in the eyes. Slowly some of the frantic panic would begin to eb away and she was simply. "It is okay. Tell me what is wrong."

"The-the girl!" She gasped in soft pants. "She wants to-" the girl moved to bury her face on Wren's stomach.

Clueless and a bit confused, Wren stared ahead in expectancy. "Be calm. I shall protect you from what fears follow you. Come with me." With slight shifts, she was straight upright. Taking the small girl's hand, she began walking off towards the cottage, carelessly. "Tell me, what is your name, young one?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:48 pm

Zephyr was pumped at the fact that they can actually begin to fight off Kishin now, but at the same time couldn't help but feel worried about his meister. He was pulled forward by June, because apparently he wasn't going fast enough..."I know! I know! I'm coming!" He snapped at her. He tried to pick up his feet a bit more to the point where he actually began to pull her, whether that was his intention or not didnt mattee, they had a mission to do.

As he ran, it seemed like he heard something...a scream? And a drill?! Could it be possible those two sounds were linked to the danger at hand? Or the suppose Kishin Egg that was here? "Get ready June!" Zephyr yelled at his partner, as he transformed into his battle axe form into his partner's hand. "We should probably hurry up!" Hopefully they won't be too late..
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:54 pm

Kiri, lost in the woods, heard a large squeal up ahead, it was probably the gril, she was about to turn around, but she went too fast because of the fire from her feet, as she ran into someone, a traveler? More food, she got up and looked at them, she started speaking awfully quick to the point one could not understnad her "Heydidyouseeagirlaroundherdoesn'tmatteri'mgoingtoeatyoursoulsnowdie!" after the jumble of words, she turned her arm into a drill and was aiming down and June's stomach.
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 3:05 pm

Yoshi, while Wren was away from the small house, was in charge of taking care of the children. You could truthfully tell that it wasn't that good at it. Every few minute's it'd get a question that it couldn't answer, or it'd get bitten. It was quite taxing to say the least. "Alright kids, settle down, settle down. Sit in a circle, okay?" They didn't listen. Instead, they all began tackling him and calling him big brother, as they always did. Yoshi smiled a bit, and just dealt with it for now.
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 3:11 pm

June Turned at the sound of someone shouting at them as she grabbed Zeph. What the heck was going on?!

Quickly, she turned around and parried the drill with the side of Zeph's ax form, holding the ax-head upside down. She tried to get some distance as she walked to the side, unsure who the heck this person even was or what she wanted. June looked around quickly as her yellow eyes showed her frustration. They couldn't use Resonance without starting a horrible fire... and ranged attacks would be too risky.... She got a good distance away from the drill woman as she redied herself for another attack.

"What the heck is your problem!" June shouted, not wanting to trust the woman. "We're just here to find a Kishin."
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 3:21 pm

"Kishin? Ah it's probably because of that girl that slipped out of my-Wait, you're Shibusen-Wait YOU DON'T KNOW WOH I AM!? Do you!? Do you!? Do you!? I AM KIRI KURAI, THE GREATEST DEMON BLADE TO EVER LIVE, THEN DIE, THEN REAWAKE!" Her scream echoed through the woods, as she started charging again at  the girl, her head turned away, as she used the flames to rach faster and jumped at the last moment, doing a corkscrew on the way down, both of her arms merging to a bigger drill, as she spun down, aiming at her head "DIE LITTLE GIRL!" she smiled saying this, aiming at June's head.
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 3:34 pm

Kiri Kurai!? June rolled to the left, dodging the large drill attack and ending up in a crouched position. Kiri was said to be a large threat to Death City hundreds of years ago! What was she doing going around attacking little girls?! Damnit, they couldn't fight her by themselves! This was definatly someone even the teachers would have trouble with.... But still....... They had to try!!!

"Quick, Zeph! We can't hold back!" June shouted as fast as she could, hoping to get his attention. Even if they burned the forrest down, at least it would provide a good distraction. The sudden panic made her want to just manage to get away however she could.

"3, 2, 1, SOUL RESONANCE!!!"
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 6:48 pm

Wren could hear their voices. Louder they built in her ears. The sounds of the forest waxing in the heat of a battle brewing. Wren knew only one thing. This girl was in danger. Slowly.. slowly she edged the small child into the woods where she found a tiny shack. The wooden outside portrayed something cozy- bit ivy growth made it look almost as if it had been abandoned. the windows were clear and open at the time to allow fresh breezes to run about the houses. A couple of the girls noticed Wren coming and would tug at their 'Sister' Yoshi's hem, before pointing to the ram witch.

"Yoshi!" Wren called out suddenly. The look of worry on her face spoke loud amounts of alarm. "Get the girls inside, please." She ushered the new one to the witchlock. "No worries, he shall keep you safe, I promise. As will I." Her body spun on its heel soon after and Wren prepared herself as a fort. First line of defense; her body was out relatively 6 yards away from the cottage. Sitting and closing her eyes, she could hear them- but just barely and not as voices, but as blurbs. No closer. She urged a threat within her mind. She would not allow the felons to come close to the small orphanage.
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:03 pm

Varick had been out for a walk when he heard all the shouting and chose to checl it out. 'Did I miss some sort party or something?' He thinks to himself and runs in the direction of the voices. 'Maybe it's a surprise!' He thinks jokingly as he runs. When he arrives at the scene of the drill and pair of students, with small tracks leading away. Walking in from the side of the fight he raises an eyebrow. "Why was I not invited to this lil' party?" He asks the fighters with a small chuckle. "My jokes can really get people laughing, I mean come on!" He adds, not taking the battle that was going on very seriously.

Last edited by aceofhearts on September 25th 2013, 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:00 pm

Yoshi, at command, began to herd the girls into the building. "Come on girls, in in, go go. Amber, stop biting Trudy." It could tell that Wren was frantic about something, so it wasted absolutely no time. "Hurry, I think they can tell something's wrong." It said, before shutting the door to the house and waited for the kids to settle down.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 4:44 pm

"Right!" Zephyr shouted back at his partner, his tone becoming surprisingly more serious as he closed his eyes in his protected weapon state. He had a hard time trying to keep his wavelength steady with June's, as it was full of anticipation and excitement, but regardless he tried to put all his energy of at least trying to resonate with with June. He began to meditate, time seemingly slowing down around him, canceling out all sounds that was happening around him. He reached out his soul to hers, just like before, trying to feel that same motivation he had when he fault Skull Knight and Roman. "SOUL RESONANCE!" He yelled, as literally forced his soul to match with hers hastily, truly confident in his ability of resonating. The battleaxe got bigger just like before, and engulfing itself with fire, as well as growing dragon like flame wings like before, however this time the weapon was trembling as a result of Zephyr forcing himself to match wavelengths as opposed to taking his time...Its all up to June now to keep the weapon steady.
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:01 pm

Aya so happened to be near by while this was happening, travelling the world, exploring America. She heard the cries of what she thought were warriors charging at an enemy. She cocked her head to the side, listening to what was around her, concentrating. Closing her eyes, she begins to listen out for souls, she vaguely could sense souls, human souls and a demon blade's soul. Suddenly opening her eyes she stands straight and her head held high, she begins to run at the commotion.
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:32 pm

The Resonance started to destabilize as June noticed someone appearing and saying something about making people laugh.... Really? "We have to get out of here!" She shouted out loud. "Kiri can't just be casually defeated."

She glared down, keeping a supprising ammount of focus on the weapon just hoping that it would work. Her Soul was connected with his, but it was too difficult to do it in combat like this.... Not at a moment's notice. The sound of the drill forced it's way into her head as it distrupted her focus. Finally, June gave up on trying to form the Resonance and jumped back several feet next to the new person there. Physically exhausted from the failed attempt at Resonating.

"If you can hold her back, I'll get the Dragonfire Resonance going. That should at least distract her long enough to get away and think of a solid plan."
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:39 pm

"Hold her back? No Problem!". Aya rudely interrupted their conversation, answering from nowhere, she leapt and charged at the Demon Blade, attempting to injure her with powerful punches and kicks, but it wasn't even leaving dents. Leaping back, sliding into a crouch, she charges at her again, splitting into the air, forming a kick position.

OOC: I'll wait next time, just got so into character, I started to act like her xD

Ignore this!

Last edited by DarkDemonicSoul on September 23rd 2013, 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:41 pm

OOC: argggh, I didn't make myself clear, plus I forgot thats there's an order, hang on I shall alter it and then wait next time
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:42 pm

((Yea i was sorta writing a post and this kinda interrupts with it.......))
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:45 pm

OOC: yeah, sorry about that, I'll delete my post, just pretend it never happened

Edit: Sorry again
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:47 pm

((Ok, :3, it's alright, just, make sure to wait a bit next time.))

"Uhhh....I'm just going to kill you now, k?" Kiri said as she let 6 exhaust pipes pop up out of her back, as the cloud of smoke quickly formed around, June, Varick and her being in it, she created her clone to be a distraction, as she jumped, her clone charging, she attempted to use her drill hand to stab the back of the girl, the whirring sound of the drill could still be heard, yet the sillhouette of Kiri coming at them would probably confuse them, as the clone was simply charging at them, just for the sake of distraction.
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:05 pm

OOC: Going for a bit, see you guys in an hour or so
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:17 pm

(OoC: Ok, Demo)

June looked at the guy next to her, trying to figure out a safe way to see where Kiri was coming from as thick smoke filled the air. For a moment, she thought she saw something move to her left. Then, something seeled like it moved out of the corner of her eye! Was she imagining things?! Her grip on Zeph tightened in anticipation.... If only she was better at tracking reflective objects.......

Thinking on her feet, June decided to try something drastic. "Get down!" She shouted to the guy next to her as she held Zeph above her head and tried to spin him around as fast as she could! Flames shot off in waves as the fire on top of the ax swung around swiftly. No matter what direction Kiri was coming from, this should at least keep her at bey.... As a side effect, some of the smoke around them seemed to clear a little from the heat and motion.
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 3:33 pm

Varick drops to the ground as ordered, letting out a small cough as the smoke enters his mouth. "Gah... so not cool..." He mutters, allowing the blades of his weapon self to form across his outer arms, waiting until a good time to rise. "Thank you for not slicing my face off!" He shouts out towards June, just wanting to make sure she knows he is glad she did not. After a moment he places his hands on the ground, and moves into a kneeling position so he may jump up when needed.
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 4:36 pm

Kiri, seeing her smoke going away and the fire spreading, jumped over using the flames from her feet onto a nearby tree, as her clone kept charging, ducking to avoid the fire, the clone attempted to get close enough to June to give her an uppercut, while Kiri was looking around, inspecting all the people 'So many victims.....The snack can wait, it's time for THE MAIN COURSE!' she tohught to herself in her head, all the people here were Shibusen as it seemed, dirty rotten Shibusen, dirty rotten Shinigami, dirty rotten Death City......
Back to top Go down

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 4:54 pm

June closed her eyes for a moment after she lost sight of the clone. Trying to focus on where Kiri's weapon was, scanning her mind through the smoke. Within an instant, something came to her! She couldn't make out what exactly it was, but it was something off in the distance with a series of reflections around it. Then, her mind suddenly tugged her to the side as she stumbled upon the reflection of something much closer.

"There she is!" June shouted, turning around and slashing through the smoke with Zeph. A wave of fire followed her attack and flew through the smoke as she remained completly unaware of the clone coming at her from behind. All that mattered was that she could find a way to escape from Kiri and figure out what was in the house deeper in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snack Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time?   Snack Time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snack Time?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next