Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 4:27 am

Kimiko walked out of an alley with a huge smile on her face and a human soul in one hand, the other hand was transformed into a large dagger from the elbow down. She swallowed the soul in one gulp before she changed her other arm back into her hand. Looking down the streets of Death City and realizing that almost all the Meisters were asleep. She could freely roam the streets and not worry about being found by someone with a stronger weapon.She hummed a happy tune as she skipped down the road looking for her next snack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 11:14 am

Amelia sat on a bench somewhere in Death City, oddly wide awake for this time of the day. She was dressed in her usual attire, which was slightly wrinkled due to her sitting upright. She also had a little glass of what seemed to be tomato juice. She smirked at the moon as she sipped her drink, enjoying the night. It was odd for her to relax, seeing she never really had the time to. But now she had Soul Protect downpat, and people would have a harder time coming after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 11:28 am

(trying a new writing style, tell me watcha think)

As the camera pans down on death city, searching for a ceratin house, inside that house, it pans over the rooms, filled with instruments, paintings, and artifacts, some books, a TV, a kitchen, and a bedroom. The camera moves to the bedroom, where you could see 1 Red haired man sleeping, that man's name is Mozart next to him is an alarm clock which, in a matter of seconds, will ring. As the alarm clock rings, the man gets up, and the camera pans over and starts following him, through his house, taking a small hand mirror, for obvious reasons, as he exits from his house out into the streets.

The camera pans out and watches as he walks, then the picture switches, it's him walking again, and so this proccess repeats a couple times, as the camera pans in and the man stops in his tracks, his eyes widening as though he ensed something, he speaks to himself in a soft voice "A corrupt soul." As he closes his eyes, and starts walking. The camera zooms out, and back in to a different place, where you see a girl, holding a human soul in one hand as she walks down. The camera moves a little, showing Mozart seeing the girl, as he shoots out a piano string out of his hand, the camera moves to show the top of a building, showing a satellite dish the string ties around, as you can see Mozart coming up, as the string retracts, as he reaches the rooftop, he unties the string going back to his hand. The camera pans out a litte and moves up, showing mozart watching the girl from above, she passed the building, and he jupms down. The camera moves, showing him quietly land behind her, as it pans out to show both of them, the says "Well, what do we have here, a Kishin Egg? No, a Dark Weapon?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 11:47 am

Kimi swung around and looked at the man. She smiled. "Isn't it great? I don't have to be afraid of witches anymore!" She skipped happily toward him showing no threat. She extended her arm toward him. "I'm Kimiko! Wanna play with me?" She asked in her childish voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 11:52 am

"I'm sorry, but as a Death Scythe it's my duty to anihillate you." Mozart said in a very serious tone catching the hand of the the girl by the wrist and charging his other hand with his own soul wavelength, yelling out "Soul Purge!!!!" As he released the gril's wrist and at the same time stuck his palm in her stomach with all of his soul wavelengths, while thinknig to himself 'Well i'm expected a dreamless sleep tonight, i hate killing the little ones...' though he didn't hesitate to strike her with full force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:04 pm

Amelia, upon hearing some voices, turned her head toward the source of the ruckus. There, almost in the middle of a road, an older man attacking a young girl. This interested Ame fully. She rested a hand on the bottom of her cheek and watched, to see the result of said action. She sipped her drink calmly as she waited for the younger girl's response. This could be a great time to find some prey in Death City.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:07 pm

Kimi screamed. Her whole body hurt. She could feel herself weakening. The fear came back. Less power meant witches could get her eaiser. She jumpped back and turned her lower arms into daggers. "That was a rotten trick mister!" She pouted. "If you wanted to play you could have just said so." She ran at him stepping to the right and swinging at his stomach.

Last edited by Sayomi Hayashi on August 17th 2013, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:08 pm

((I said he released her at the same time he purged her.))
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:09 pm

(Woops editing time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:18 pm

Mozart extended 2 Blades from the behind his elbow up to a point infront of the elbow, each blade was made of what seemed like piano keys, each one very sharpened, as the girl made her comment, he stared right into her eyes "Play!? Oh, you're one of 'those' people, very well then." He said, as the girl charged at him, he jumped back and attempted to cut her back. Wether it hit or not, the mere blade touching a surface made the keys get pressed, releasing a disturptive wavelength that disorients and hurts his opponents, "Let me help help you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:28 pm

Strix was simply walking through the city when he noticed a woman being hit by some wierd guy with red hair. Well, wierd for what people are used to in day-to-day life... not as out of place as a guy in a suit of shrimp-based armor and a robe would be, but still. The Warlock put his hat on, shoving his yellow bulb-like antenne inside of it.

Normally, he'd avoid this place. But, recently, he had hit a wall as far as his reserch was concerned and needed to capture a weapon or Kishin Egg in order to continue it. Preferably, he'd be able to get one of each, but small steps needed to be taken.

Then, the man formed a pair of some kind of blades with his arms. Weapon it is, then.... He gave off a feeling like he wasn't someone to be triffled with, either. Strix would have to try and knock him out quickly or else be in for a fight he couldn't win.

"Soul Protect off, I command, in the name of Warlock Kind everywhere!" His Soul Wavelength would now be open for anyone to see, but hopefully he'd be too into the fight to do anything about it.

"Manti, Manti, Manti, Manti, Crusos, Shrimp........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:33 pm

Jet feels the the air waves bieng disoriented checks it out sees Strix using magic and hops down in front of him right hand turning into a rapier blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:45 pm

Kataro observed from a rooftop.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:51 pm

Kimi turned around for another try only to clash blades with the death scythe. An odd sound echoed through the air as she covered her ears with the flat of her blades and took a few steps back. It hurt. The sound was literally hurting her. She was scared and confused. "I don't like this game anymore!" She cried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:54 pm

Mozart retracted the blades as he sensed a soul wavelength in the air, he immideatly yelled out "Witch!", though, he didn't have time to deal with this yet, he had this little girl on his hands, he just hoped the witch wouldn't focus on him, and he'll deal with it later. He went over to Kimi and bended on his knees "It was never a game, now, come, i need to take you to Shinigami-Sama, so he could decide what to do with you..." Mozart said to her, praying that the witch wouldn't find them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:55 pm

Strix just gave the man a wierd look as he came out of nowhere, turned his arm into a blade, and stood there. Well, as long as he got A weapon, it didn't matter what happened to the girl, right? The Warlock quickly finished casting his spell.

".... Crusos, Manti, Oceas, Shrimp, Shrimp!"

He pointed both hands stright forward, pushing one of his legs slightly further back for balance, and unleashed the spell. Sonic Burst! A high-speed transparent shockwave of magical energy shot straight forward at the new weapon, right in front of him, with enough power to severly wound a weapon at a distance away.

"Try dodging this attack you witch killing Death Weapon Meister Academy Weapon!" As if they even could....
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 1:14 pm

Kimi looked up at the man. She turned her blades back into her arms and stood up. "Am I going to be killed?" She asked quietly. Having once atended the Academy she was afraid of the awnser. She didn't like being so weak. It made her scared of everything around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 1:18 pm

"No, you're not going to be killed," 'Probably' He mumbled to himself as he continued the sentence "Knowing Shinigami-Sama for most of my life, you're probably gonig to be taken into custody." After he said that, he noticed a Shibusen student that tried facing the witch he sensed, "Wait here!" He yelled to her as he ran over there, regenerating the blades on his arms as he jumped infront of the injured student, "You foul creature! If you want him, you'll have to get through me first! And i assure you, you will not!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 1:34 pm

Jet is just laying there unconsious from the blow of the wind

Last edited by TucKwOLF on August 17th 2013, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 1:36 pm

((Dude, you just got hit with a move that can knock out a death scythe from range, you're supposed to be injured, possibly knocked out, and wouldn't be able to stand up for a loooong while.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 1:42 pm

OOC:there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 1:58 pm

Strix watched the Red-haired man just stand there trying to protect the other weapon from him. As much as he wanted to leave, what were the chances he'd ever get that lucky again?!

"I applause your effort, Weapon, but this man is coming with me."

His eyes took an unnatural glow to them benieth his hat and his Shrimp hood. This was getting bad, he was attracting way too much attention! Just grab the man and leave. Suddenly, Strix's body split apart into thousands of tiny shrimp that all scattered off around the red-haired man and under the uncontious weapon.

Ok, all at once now.... The shrimp tried to lift the man up and all move away in unison, slowly carrying him off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 2:07 pm

Mozart jumped infront of the shrimps that came from the witch, "Listen, witch, i won't let you take away a student of Shibusen, take me instead, just leave him alone..."

((This post is way too short.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 2:20 pm

Strix just glanced around slightly confused. In all truth, he did not expect that to actually work.... But he wasn't about to pass up an oppertunity like this, either.

"You'd really go an- Uhh, I mean...." the Warlock re-formed and gave his answear. "Either of you will do as long as I have a weapon." Now how exactly was he even suppost to do this.... "Follow me this way, if you are intent on keeping your word."

And with that, Strix clumsilly walked off, not even noticing the other witch that was with them in the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 2:24 pm

Mozart took the boy and placed him on a bench nearby, before following the shrimp armored warlock to where he walked off to, "What are you even planning to do with me?" Mozart asked, thinking to himself 'Ok i'll just play along for now, i'll bust out of here later.' And kept following the shrimp armored warlock to whatever place he was taking him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.   Kimiko's midnight snack hunt. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kimiko's midnight snack hunt.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next