Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 3:04 pm

Avi was now walking with Zandra down the street, this big mouth haven't said a word eversince the kiss, she mustv'e really fallen for him, as they got there, he took out a keyward and slid it through the handle, who looked like one of those credit card sliding devices, as he opened the door and lead her in, there were 3 stationary computers in the lvinigroom, and 2 laptops in his bedroom, other than that, the house was really not special, he stood infront of her and extended his arms, asking her in a deep, romantic tone, "So, what do you think."

Last edited by Sbo.............THE GREAT on September 22nd 2013, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 3:20 pm

Zandra had been awkwardly quiet the whole walk, how stupid she's being for falling for this fucking douche. What the hell, she was such a witch. What about Vash? Sure he died 2 years ago, but still, she can't just move on, can she? Guilt welled up inside of her as she glanced to Avi. Shit, this was so wrong. Maybe she was the fucking asshole.

As he welcomed her into his home, her mind was slightly more clearer for thinking and sinking back to her usual persona. "What's with all the computers? Masturbate that much?" she said rather bluntly, stuffing her hands into her pockets and walking in. It wasn't too bad, she'd admit. She let out a sigh, pinching the bridges of her nose. "Okay, seriously, what are you doing?" she asked him with a raised brow. Surely, he didn't feel anything. "If you think you're gonna get laid for once think again." she warned, glancing about the room again as she roamed slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 3:33 pm

"The computers are for research, if you must ask, and, i'm a mannered man, i wouldn't take a girl to bed after the first date." He chuckled a bit saying this, then he took a seat down on a sofa and moitioned her to join him, "You always seem so angry, why is that." He said quietly, looking into her eyes he awaited her response to his question."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 4:06 pm

Zandra made her lips form a straight thin line, sighing out through her nose, agitated with moreso herself than him, in all honesty, and just taking out that anger on him. She glanced to the side, before nodding and walking over to sit next to him. Her glance was cast away from him, feeling almost ashamed. At his question, she let out the smallest laugh, rubbing her temple before she muttered under her breath, "Fucking Vash..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 4:15 pm

Avi heard something unclear copming from her, "Dash? Did you say Dash?" He asked, unsure, "Or did you say Vash, or Rash?...Either way, what did this person do to anger you exctly?" He asked, as he mooved closer to her ever so slightly, genuenly interested in her answer, as he waited for her response, he calculated in his head all the possible things the person could do to her, alot of things came to mind, but probably most or all of them were wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 4:25 pm

"Vash." she corrected sternly, frowning at the mere name alone. His face was still clear in her mind. "He was my weapon a few years ago." she explained with a sigh, shutting her eyes and sitting back, facing the ceiling. "Died by the witch that was supposed to make him a Death Scythe. Frustrating, right? That idiot." she scoffed and stood, walking over to his fridge and swinging it open. Of course there was more to that story, not that she was willing to fully say it though. "You don't happen to have any alcohol do you?" she asked, shuffling through the items. "If not I'm going out for a quick smoke." The mere thought of Vash stressed her out so much, she always needed a drink or smoke to relax and take her mind off of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 4:32 pm

Avi listened to the story, "I see, that must be unpleasant." he said as she got up from the couch, as a reply to her question he walked up from the couch into his bedroom, opening the mini fridge he brought a bottle of whisky and returned to the kitchen, opening a cabinet he took uot two glasses and poured some fro each of them, "Actually i do happen to have some." He said as he took his won and started sipping it, he wasn't a big fan of alcohol, but he did keep a bottle for occasions, and, this is definatly an occasion, he chuckled at the thought as he put his glass back on the table, he didn't finish it, but he did take a few sips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 4:38 pm

Zandra let out a sigh of relief, closing the fridge again and taking up her cup and taking a small swig, humming and sitting back on the sofa. Her head tilted back and a foot rested on her knee, letting the alcohol burn and tingle her throat. "Not bad." she commented looking at the glass in thought. Wow, today fucking sucked. A moment of processing she grunted and sat up, "You jackass, I didn't even get that stupid book." she grumbled and rubbed her temples, taking another swig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 4:42 pm

Avi walked over near the entrance with his cup, he took the book out of his bag and sat near her again, talking a small swig from his drink aswell, as he handed her the book, "If you really need it, here." He waited until she grabbed the book then he took another small swig from his drink, looking at the wall, "If yuo want to see tv, i have one in my bedroom." He motioned torwards the room down the hall, as he awaited her response of his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 4:56 pm

Zandra's eyes went wide as he offered the book just like that. She eyed at him before taking it and nodding. "Yeah Atty and I got some work to do." she informed before taking another sip of the whiskey and standing, "Whatever," she hummed and stood again, needing her mind to go elsewhere. Seriously, why was she still here? She tried not to question it too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 5:10 pm

Avi stood up aswell, seeing her glass was nearly empty, he took it and refilled it quickly, giving it back to her, then, he decided to encourage her to drink, he had half a glass left, and these were pretty big, he took a swig and finished his cup, then he quickly refilled it, and in the proccess, took the whisky bottle with him and put it on the livingroom table, the girl obviously had a competitive side, why not awaken it and see how competitive she can really get, he smirked, challenging her simply with his eyes to drink more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 5:20 pm

Zandra narrowed her eyes at the ridiculously large gulp. Not bad, but I can do way better, she thought. The look in his eyes and smirk said it all, and it caused a spark to light in her hues at well. She sneered and brought the cup to her lips, before tilting her head and the cup back and chugging down the alcohol fully until it was empty, slamming it down on the desk. She sneered and raised a brow, wiping a drip of whiskey from her chin, "C'mon now, you can't expect me to not take an easy challenge like that up." she said boastfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 5:24 pm

He smirked, this was going exactly like he wanted, "Oh, it's on." He said, grabbing a second glass which he filled aswell, getting both his hands ready, Avi poured the first glassinto his mouth while pouring the second into the first, he nearly fniished them both in a second as he stuck them both to his lip and drank the rest, slamming them on the table, he was starting to feel a little whoozy alredy "Can you compete with...that?" He asked with a small pause, smirking at her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 5:28 pm

Zandra merely leaned her head on her hand, watching him drink up the two glasses. She smirked, stood and reached over to grab the entire bottle of whisky, popping off the top. "Of course I can." she chuckled, and brought it to her mouth, pouring the rest of the alcohol in her mouth at glug it all down rather quickly and slam it down harshly on the wood. "I win." she hummed and hiccuped, the effect of the alcohol about to hit her in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 5:36 pm

"NOT YET YOU DON'T!" he skipped inot his room, taking a second bottle of whisky and coming back "This has more in it than what you drank." He said cockily as he popped the top off and let it all pour through his throat as he slammed the bottle down "I win more." He said, chuckling at the thought that just passed through his head as the drunkness was taking effect, "Hey Zandra, remember, when you said i wouldn't get laid tonight?" His voice was drowsy when he said this, a hiccup went by and he continued "Wanna help me prove you wrong?" he laughed at his comment, but he was being serious, as serious as a 19 yearo ld that just drank a bottle and a half of whisky can be.

Last edited by Sbo.............THE GREAT on September 22nd 2013, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 5:42 pm

Zandra pursed her lips into a pout, taking the bottle that was now empty and whining, "Heyyy, I want one too, you whore..." she slurred and attempted to drink what was left of it. At his request, she blinked at him slowly and yawned, curling a strand of hair between her fingers, "M'kay," she hummed without a second thought, stumbling up from her seat. It was quite obvious the effects of the alcohol hit her like a ton of bricks. "Cus since your a virgin and all I feel bad to say no, ya know~" she said groggily with a hiccup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 5:46 pm

"Who, said, i was, a virgin?" His speech was interrupted by the many hiccups, and it wasn't ceratin if he was telling the truth or not asbout his virginity. He smiled "I tihkn yuo wouldve said, yes, either way." He smirked, as he quickly attempted to slide her top off before running off to the bedroom, yellng from the distance "RACE, YA THERE!" knowing the most likely thing to happen is she following him, and trying to outrun him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 5:57 pm

Zandra snickered and shrugged as she slurred in a mocking tone, "Well, who else would be drunk or dumb enough to fuck you?" she hummed and blinked, allowing her shirt to be stripped off before laughing and quikly running after him, "You got a headstart, cheater!" she yelled, tackling him into the bed once they made it to the bedroom, laughing and hiccuping. "My turn." she cooed and fumbled with the buttons of his top to take off. Getting annoyed she couldn't undo them though, she concluded to simply pulling it open harshly and sending the buttons flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 6:02 pm

Being in a drunken state, he didn't really mind his shirt being destroyed, he rolled over, now being on top, s he started playing with the buttons of her jeans, taking them off as he was actually firt tempted to take all of her top part first, insteado f reaching down to her underwear, he first reached for her bra, swiftly taking it off as he starts playnig with her boobs as he giggled "Iv'e, seen, bigger..." Taunting her as he contiued "Your, turn." (BTW if you didn't get it by now comma = hiccup.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 6:05 pm

Zandra huffed at him and pouted, "Hey, my boobs are big thanks. And they're-hic-real so fuck you." she stuck his tongue out ad him before reaching down and unbuttoning his pants, pushing them down with her feet and kneeing at his groin. She sneered up at him, "Naw, I've felt bigger~" she taunted with a giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 6:10 pm

"Thast's, because, it isn't, erected yet." He said as he reached fro her underwear, taking them off, as he took off his own underpants aswell, "how about i give you a feel?" he said as he started bringnig his dick closer to her bottom part, slowly, taunting her, until he finally got there, bringing it in and out slowly, "How does, that feel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 6:13 pm

Zandra snickered and rubbed up against his member, humming and wrapping one leg around him, she blushed and gasped once he entered her, having been a while since she had last had sex. She licked her lips and smirked as she panted lightly in a slur, "Go faster, moron..." she hummed, bringing her arms around his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 6:15 pm

"I'm taunitng, you, silly." he said as he slowly sped it up, taunting her with the speed as he went faster and faster "Too fast for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 6:22 pm

"Don't care." she answered him simply, grasping his shoulders so tightly her nails sank into them. She scoffed a bit, humming in pleasure, "Agh... Oh please..." she scoffed at him, then pulling hs head down to crash her lips into his, moaning lightly against them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 6:28 pm

Avi felt the pain in his shoulders, but it really didn't bother him, as he was swept inot a kiss, he pushed his tongue straight into her mouth as he increased the speed a bit more, he was almost at the point of ejaculating alredy, he pushed away as he said "I hope you're not infectious, i wouldn't wanna get STD." Saying this he steadily increased the speed, nearly ejaculating alredy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)   Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Developing the relationship (Avi and Zandra) (Mature)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next