Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) Empty
PostSubject: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 12:31 pm

Today wasn't the best day for Zandra. They ran out of milk at the store, and even sunflowers for Vash later when she's visit his grave, and if they didn't have the book they have at DWMA's library, shit was about to flip.

Her finger trailed along the spines of the books, stopping at the one titled 'Soul Resonances', making her grin. Last copy. Atty and herself have yet to figure their own out, but maybe this book would help. And when they perfected it, it would make it even stronger. Though as she grabbed it, another hand went over hers as well when she was pulling it out. Confused and irritated, Zandra slowly turned her head to the other person. Her eye twitched on instinct.

Oh, not this asshole.

"I saw it first, jackass." Zandra hissed to Avi, clenching her hand and not allowing her grasp of the book to be released. "So take your stupid fucking face away from me, and if you dare use your 'This book is way too superior for you' bullshit I'll shove it up your ass!" she barked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 12:38 pm

It was a day fro studying, to become even more surperior, Avi was walking the halls of Shibusen as he has reached the library, he took a few books as he reached for the last one, titled 'Soul Resonances', as he reached out, someone got there before him, he still putting his hand, not willing to give this one up, as he turned his head, seeing who it is, he was even more encouraged to take this book away.

Avi smirked at her comments, tightening his grip aswell, he loved to hear poor minds struggle to compete in a battle of insults, he chucked a bit as he replied "Oh, it's you again, i'm sorry, i didn't tihkn your rotten brains could handle reading, i thought you might need some help, but don't woirry, i can teach you, how to read, even though i only learnt the langauge a few months ago, i still know more than you." He said, pulling with a bit more force to his side, but he couldn't help but think of how this loser's hand felt...

Last edited by Sbo.............THE GREAT on September 22nd 2013, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 12:47 pm

Zandra made a cocky snare, but her aggravation was quite obvious behind the flare of her green hues. "You're just asking for a royal beating, aren't you, hot-shot?" she scoffed, tightening her grip on the book and feeling his grip tighten over hers. Damn, strong hand... she thought to herself but her ready-to-kill-your expression hid it rather well.

"You're so fucking predictable." she said bluntly, rolling her eyes, "Look you fucking foreigner, I frankly have had a bad day that I may as well be on my menstrual cycle, so unless you want to be mauled like a lion, get the fuck out." she warned, gritting her teeth as she tugged the book, but not so much as he can pull it out completely and walk away with victory like the coward he was. She thought of tacts such as punching his gut first before walking off.. then again she never liked throwing the first punch, prying his hand off, though it seemed rather strong, in all honesty. Hopefyully she'd provoke him enough to kick his ass with his own feet and she'd be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 12:55 pm

Avi smirked again at her comments, like he'd let someone like her 'kick his ass', what foul language this girl talked, it's revulting! But it seems he had to stoop down to her own level to win this. He stared into her big, green eyes and said "You're all talk girly, i usually don't hit girls, but i'm not even sure if you ARE one, so if you don't want me to make an exception and, like they said in my home country, 'lezayen otach bemacot' (Slang term, basically meaning 'beat you up' (though this is for girls, with a slight abbreviation of the first word can also be intended to guys), and the litteral meaning is something like 'fuck you with blows'), you better give me tihs book right now, and just, go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:05 pm

Zandra felt a wide smirk perk up at the corner of her lips. Perfect, her provoking really did effect this dense idiot. Zandra was usually the one of self-defense and counters, so if he managed to make him throw the first punch, she can easily beat him down with the book itself. She was thinking of twenty different ways to do it too, and it was quite readable with her meschevious expression. "Please, I bet you don't have the balls after I beat your face into the sidewalk last time we met," she dared, a brow raised at him. "Your insults are pathetic it's almost cute, foriegner," she laughed, "Come on now, just give up, save yourself some blood and what brain damage you can earn if you had a brain that is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:14 pm

Avi moved his head a bit closer to her face, still looking into those big green eyes "You know, that's not how it happened, and i should know, (breaking the 4th wall) Youknow that encounter never seemed to end, anyways, i know what you're tihknnig, you're trying to provoke me, aren't you, is that the best you got.." He stopped for a second, this was the first time he would stoop down this low, as he continued his speech "Bitch." He smirked when he said that, and waited for her heated response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:41 pm

She paused and glanced up as if to remember. Oh yeah. Fucking lazy admin for their muses. She glared back at him as if nothing happened and scoffed tilting her head to the side slightly, "Please, I'm only saying the truth." she said in a seemingly-innocent way and wide sneer. He was right, but it sure was working. All he had to do was-

Call her a bitch.

What.

Her cocky expression was frozen for a second before her eye twitched. Suddenlyy she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled his face closely, eye now a green raging fire, "You little shit. I swear when I'm through with you I'll be in your fucking nightmares every night- no- everytime you blink. You here me? I'm about to take this fucking book, open it, put your stupid little face in it, and smash it between the covers. You think you're so cool. Tell you what; you're a fucking idiot and you need to go back to where you fucking came from."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:53 pm

Avi looked at her, he didn't know how to shut her up, except one thought that came to his head, to a ceratin point, he was joyed to do this, but, from the exterior, it seemed like it all was to shut her up completely, he stuck his mouth to hers nad started kissing her mid speech, this kiss was long, do, he liked it, but he didn't show it, and after he broke the kiss, he simply looked at her, waiting for the reaction, that will hopefully not come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:21 pm

"And another thing! You think if you can take this book when my hand was on it first then you're fucking wro-" she was cut off by a pair of lips smashing against hers. She was confused, angry, yet enjoying this way more than she should. Her wide green eyes were wide, then her lids droops and she melted into it. It was long, firm, and surprisingly sweet. Her eyes fluttered open when she pulled her mouth away. A moment to process of realization did she put two and two together she just kissed this asshole's face. She stared in shock, heat flaring her cheeks the same color of her red lips. Her teeth grit, her eye twitch, "You fucking jackass! Is that your way of shutting me up?" she hissed, "Look you fucking prick you can't just go on and kiss someone, especially if they fucking HATE your guts. Fuck you, I'm going to punch you so fucking hard your god damn ancestors will feel it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:25 pm

Cutting her again, somewhat out of instinct, he pulled her and took her into another kiss, no girl can keep talking after being kissed twice, her lips felt sweeter then the first time, there's no doubt she was enjoying this too, wait, maybe it was a bit too enjoyable, is he...No, it couldn't be, but maybe....But he was too focused on the kiss to tihkn of it right now, then he pulled out of it once again, hoping this one will shut her up for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:33 pm

Zandra gasped before being pulled into another kiss, actually putting pressure against his lips as well. God damn her for enjoying this... Why am I liking this? she asked herself, her hand slipping away from the book they had brawled over, This is so stupid, Zandra... She pulled away, her mouth gaping slightly, green eyes looking elsewhere but him. Her cheeks were bright with blush, her mind boggled and confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:40 pm

She seemed to like it, she didn't look at him, either, she was slightly embaressed, he put the book quickly in his bag as his hand travelled up her back, and to her cheek, she was dazed, and the love between them was mutual, he used his hand to push her head torwards his and looked her in the eyes, "How about we go some place more..Private, prehaps, my apartment?" His hasnd slid around her shoulder as he started leading her, seeing if she would agree to go with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:45 pm

It's usually during these moments that Zandra would make a snarky comeback like "Since when did some nerd become so smooth?" or especially as his hand roamed her to grab his wrist and snap it there. But nothing. She was in shock with him and herself too. At the question, she blinked and nodded without thinking too much about it, not realizing she was going to slap herself later for still even talking to this smooth-talking asshole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)   The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Heated Encouonter (Zandra and Avi)
Page 1 of 1