Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:05 pm

A big handsome man with a cool looking scar over his left eye wad sitting at an outdoor cafe table drinking dark roast coffee, he had dark orange/Brown hair that was slicked back (vampire style XD), he had on a dark green sweater, had a black bandanna around his neck and had stunning but eerie blood red eyes

Last edited by ida vixenheim on March 19th 2014, 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:10 pm

Luna was coming out of the cafe with a latte, she was looking for a seat and the only clear table belonged to a very handsome looking man. She walked over to the table and smiled "hello sir may I sit here, no othe seats are open
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:14 pm

The man (crow) looked at her blankly then shrugged as he drunk more of his coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:17 pm

Luna sits down at tge table."thank you, my name is luna nicce to meet you ..."she trails off indicating for him to fill in his name
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:25 pm

Crow instantly know who luna was (jason informed him about the her attacking the fortress because he killed her daughter kara), crow was silent for a little while, he knew if he used his real name then luna would kill him then and there so he smoothly came up with a fake name "hunter....." he simply said in deep bone chilling Mexican accent, it was sort of true, he was a hunter............... (of innocent people's souls XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:30 pm

Luna smiled at him "well thats a very nice name hunter, so what do you do for a living "she asked
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:34 pm

Crow chuckled a bit "I hunt, ironic name huh?", and that was true he did hunt >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:36 pm

Luna laughed "yeah thats quite ironic, have you lived in death city long I haven't seen you before"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:41 pm

Crow shrugged "I lived here my whole adult life but I used to live in the country side.......", crow clenched his cup and growled a bit "until the incident......" he muttered under his breath

Ooc: you wanna know a creepy fact about crow ??? :3 :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:44 pm

You wanna tell me about it ."she asked curiously

Ooc:yeah sure
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:53 pm

Crow sighed then chuckled darkly "well it involves some bullies that tormented me one day, I 'dealt' with them (maybe al little to roughly) and the small town dubbed me dangerous....."

Ooc: crow's actual name was Orlando :3 he got the nickname scarecrow or crow for short because after he sucked the souls out of bullies he continued to hunt down innocent people, but the way he did it was he would pretend to be a scarecrow in a field (that's why he wears the trench coat and he used to have a straw hat) and any body (mostly little children) who got to close to the 'scarecrow' would have their souls sucked out, he drifted from field to field
Creepy right? Make you scared to walk in a field at night huh XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:58 pm

Oh well thats sad I dont see you as dangerous, from what I can tell of you so far ."luna said smileing at him"and im sure thoughs bullys got what they deserved."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:00 pm

Crow smiled back at her, showing hid vampire like teeth, he wasn't trying to intimate her "thanks......" he chuckle slightly
He drunk more of his coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:08 pm

Wow those are some unusual teeth its almost like you a vampire."she said to him taking a sip of her latte looking, at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:12 pm

Crow chuckled "I was born with them.......they help with my hunting job......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:14 pm

Im gonna go jump in the shower real quick )

How do they help with your hunting job unless you kill with your teeth"luna said laughing a bit
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:20 pm

Crow chuckled darkly "only if I have to................"

Ooc: mkay flare-muffins :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:43 pm

What is that supposed to mean "she said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:09 pm

Ooc: im sorry it took me a long time to respond, I was in the middle of pming alpha a character sheet when my mom called me

Crow chuckled "sometimes I have to take my 'prey' down myself....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:20 pm

Aaah , okay then "she said looking into his eyesShe couldnt help the pull she felt to this man its as if her eyes were drawing her in and he was peering into her soul. She looked away and into her coffee with a sligh reddning in her cheeks

Ooc:its fine
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:26 pm

Crow chuckled a bit, she was kind of cute..............and had such an innocent soul, crow sipped his coffee, the coffee's bitter smell had started to reek in his clothes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:32 pm

You must like your coffee strong "she said still looking at her coffee
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:36 pm

"Yep," he said plainly as he drunk his coffee, "how do you like your coffee?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:43 pm

Medium strength and sweet"she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:48 pm

Crow shrugged, suddenly a family with a small child sat at the table behind luna, crow's stomach growled quietly when caught the scent of the child's soul, he was staring at the child but it looked like hr was looking into luna's eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)   Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Relationship (fire and me only) (mature)(DEAD)
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next