Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) Empty
PostSubject: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:35 pm

Ugh...boring, that's the first thing that comes to mind to Misa when she thinks of class, just BORING. She just blankly stared at the teacher, resting her head on her hand practically drooling on her desk out of sheer boredom. She never liked school, NEVER, it just seemed so straining just to sit in one place for so long without doing nothing but just...well paying attention! The only thing that made her feel like coming to school at this point was the possibility of finally meeting her partner to help become a death scythe. I mean she could have Messae...but she already found a partner, and what happened that time was just too glaring to ignore. She shifted back in her seat and snorted, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:47 pm

In the middle of the lecture, the doors creaked open, revealing Konnex Xennok, late to class as usual. "Yo." he greeted the class with a sharp grin, only to be scolded at the teacher. Of course, the lecture's words went in one ear, out the other, and Konnex merely gazed about the class for an empty seat to choose whenever the teacher was over with his boring words. Hearing a silence, he glanced backforward, "Oh cool, you're done~!" he chirped, stuffing his hands in his pockets and gliding up the stairs to take the first empty seat he saw, which happened to be near Misa. 

The teacher went back to lecturing with his whiteboard, and Konnex yawned, propping up his feet on the desk and looking to the weapon next to him, seeing she was nearly asleep. "I know right?" he snicked and rocked back and forth, taking a pancil and making an attempt to balance a pencil on his nose. "So boring, really, who actually listens to this stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 12:06 am

Misa just nodded lazily at the boy's response, not really choosing to acknowledge him as much as she should've "Uh huh..." she responded to him. Her voice was filled with just...boredom(duh). Her eyes just kept moving back and forth...back and forth..to the teacher, then back to the clock, a repetitive process so she wouldn't get bored, and still made it seem like that the teacher had her attention at the very least. The teacher then stopped, and said the homework as the bell rang. Misa instantly came to life at the sound of the bell, her ears perking up as she ran out of the class, knocking over some people in the way accidentally. That had to be the most boring lecture I ever sat in...at least now I can move around a bit... But either way she didn't care as she didn't like that class to begin with. However there was that guy who did try to talk to her in class...she didn't really pay attention, who was he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 12:20 am

Konnex didn't pay much attention to the girl really either, not enough to noticed wolf ears at least. He grinned as he tested to see how long he can balance a pencil on his nose like a seal, then just as it had fallen, the bell rang. He blinked twice and at the corner of his eyes- he swore he saw ears and a tail on that girl.

A double take. What?!

He suddenly stood in his seat, watching with wide eyes as she ran out of the room. "Hey wait!" he called, curiousity taking over him and instead of stairs, hopped over the desks and raced to the exit, through the crowd of students to find the odd girl.

"Hey!' he called again when spotting familiar ears, running after and grabbing her shoulders suddenly. "...Those ears." she pointed at them and made a wicked grin. "Freaking. Cool."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:26 pm

Misa was trudging along to her next class, each step bring her closer to boredom as she approached ever so closer to the door, Then she was just grabbed on the shoulders, and froze up as the first thought that ran through her mind was who it was, as she highly doubted it was her sister. Out of reflex she turned her weapon to the head of a morning star and swung it towards the stranger's head. She however immediately stopped herself as she saw that it was a student in the school, and moved the swing high above his head, intentionally avoiding him...well barely. "Oh...you find my ears cool?" She asked out of surprise, covering her wolf ears and blushing a bit at the complement. "Um why thank you!" She then responded. Now if this were her sister, she would mostly punch the person out, as she doesn't really like to talk about the wolf characteristics. "Oh...you were that guy in class right?" Yeah he was, along with others. Great job limiting it down to one person, pfffft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:08 pm

Well, it was nice finding out she was a weapon, bad how he found it because it nearly caused his head to  fly off his shoulders. He blinked twice, taking off his cap and moving back his black hair before placing it on again, in a bit of a daze. Odd and a wildcard, which he quite liked about this girl already. "Morning Star, huh? You're full of all sorts of surprises, aren't ya? Last thing I'd expect from such a pretty face!" he chuckled and flashed a bright grin to her with a wink. "I knew you would notice such a hotty like me~" he boasted and folded his arms proudly, "That's right! I'm Konnex Xennok, little miss! Meister extraordinaire!" he introduced in a flashy manner. "I'm sure it's as much of a pleasure to meet me as it is to meet you~"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:28 pm

Misa did honestly feel flattered by the stranger's nice words. A pretty face? That alone made Misa blush a bit more, and made her tail wag abit. And then it was all killed the moment the stranger began to become self righteous. Her tail stopped wagging, and she just rolled her eyes as he went on. "Oh...so your that kind of person huh? She responded quite coldly. Misa did hate Self Righteous people, and if there's one thing that both her and her sister can agree on, is that narcissists are usually never great people at all. "Listen pal, you're cute I'll give you that, but you're not like the best thing ever or something..." She just turned away and began to walk up the hall, intentionally trying to ignore the person, as he kinda already did make a bad impression with her just for that. "And by the way, the name's Misa...not that it matters. I doubt you'll see me often anyway." She proceeded up the hallway not looking back at Konnex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:49 pm

Konnex had a rather proud grin when he noticed her become rather excited when he complimented, her tail wagging was the first clue. Though as she saw her smile fall, he blinked down at her curiously, tilting his head when walking away. He paused, then a grin and raised brow grew on his features. Stubborn, what a challenge~ He can't pass down a challenge like this one.

Persistent as always, the male walked after her in a rapid, pace, hands stuffed into her pocket and grinning down to her. "So, what I got from that was that I'm cute~?" he hummed at her. "Misa..." he repeated, name rolling off his tongue, "Very pretty name, I'll remember that I promise." he nodded, "Pretty name always fits a pretty face after all!" he chimed to her, managing to walk next to her no matter which speed of pace she took.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 7:31 pm

Her face began to become as red as a beet, as she was still being treated with compliments. What was this guy's deal? Can't he take a hit? He already ruined it for himself to make a friend, so why does he keep coming? "You're thick aren't you? I'm starting to think I probably should've clubbed you in the head..." She did kind think he was cute though, but a pretty face means nothing if the heart is ugly. As she felt his hand in one of her pockets, she twitched and turned her hand into the head of a morning star, swiping at him with it. "You creep! I just met you and you're already getting on my bad side!" She yelled as she swung. Seriously....what IS with this guy? If he's not careful he might get hurt...In all of that Misa can remember, she never met a guy that was like this before. Does he have a thing for her? Or did she perhaps meet him before, and she just couldn't remember...seems likely...but she's pretty sure thats not the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 8:14 pm

"Didn't hear a 'No'" Konnex hummed and pulled back out his hands, raising them up innocently, "Alright alright, I'll keep my hands to myself. It'll be rather hard ya know." he chimed and grinned. Getting excited by her reactions, Konnex decided to walk backwards, keeping up with her at pace rather smoothly and his arms were folded over her chest. She was a pretty riled up one and really stubborn, but the human was rather persistent himself. "Hey now, sweet-cheeks, I'm Konnex Xennok, of course I'll get on your bad side." he said almost as if it would be noted of to everyone in the school, which it kind of was. He chuckled, and walked back forward again, figuring that if he continued messing with her like so he really was going to drive her off. He always did like to push buttons a bit first though, that was just simply how he was. "Hey hey, alright, I'll chill," he hummed. "Look now, I'm no genius, but I don't suppose it's everyday you get some guy chasing after you and thinking your cool, right?" he pointed out, "Honest I'm just really curious about you. Okay, you know what, let's start over." he cleared his throat and jumped in front of her, smile not fading and holding out his hand to the female. "Hey, I'm Konnex Xennok. Your ears are freaking cool~" he snickered and beamed.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:48 pm

Now that was more like it, why couldn't he be like that before? Misa was still peeved after what happened with what he did earlier, but was able to look pass that now. However while her face was still quite upset, she couldn't help but wage her tail again at the compliments. "Alright fine...and thank you." She turned to face him this time having a smile on her face as she waved to him. Wow it seemed like she was really trying to pretend nothing happened huh? "Anyway...I see we started off on the wrong foot. Ahem. Hi, my name is Misa Thorton, I'm a weapon and a sister of a twin...who i can't remember where she went right now..." It may seem odd that she probably gave her profile in only a few seconds, but she tried to let Konnex know who she was before he had a chance to mess things up again. She then pinched his cheek and wiggled it like a grandma would do to her grandson. "And yes, you are a little cutie cutie~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 11:07 pm

Konnex chuckled at her change of attitude toward him already, feeling rather proud of herself he didn't get slapped. She seemed a bit impatient, so he had to remember to be careful about that, not wanting to drive her off that bad again. He chuckled to her, tipping his hat toward her, "Well a pleasure to meet you, Misa. I'd bet my money you're the pretty twin, huh?" he snickered and winked, pulling up his hat again. "Hey, I'm not being cocky, right?" he stated before she could snap anything at him.  Though the last thing he expected was his cheek to be pulled, which was wayyy worse than being slapped. "Owb owb owb owb," he'd repeat as the mouth pulling messed with pronunciation, "Hey, I'm manly cute!" he tried to assure, being rather playful at the same however.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 11:21 pm

"Sure you aaare." She teased back at him, "Call yourself whatever you like if it makes you feel better." She took her hand from his cheek and kinda turned away to hide her blushing face. Misa just felt like he was up to something as he was just constantly throwing compliments at her. Maybe that's just how he is? Or maybe he's just hoping to get her buttered up, so that he can take advantage of her. "Um...yeah sure I guess...I do consider myself the better twin...." Well of course one might say that their better part of a set, but compared to her sister who's usually shy and probably would barely utter ten words to the guy, Misa is a bit more expressive than her sister. Wait! She just remembered, she does indeed need a partner for her...sure she could probably work alone and such, but its never as fun if you don't have someone else at your side. "Oh hey, I just met you and all...but do you maybe have a partner? Like a weapon partner at all yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 10:13 pm

Konnex chuckled at her sarcastic comebacks, finding her much more better company when he wasn't annoyed with her. She was actually a bit fun, who knew? You can always tell someone's a keep if they answer sarcasm with more sarcasm. And if they act flustered as well- Even better, since he found reactions like that very adorable.

At her sudden unexpected request, Konnex's eyes brightened considerably, never asking to be the one asked than asking. "No actually." he hummed, and smiled toward her, "And if you're getting where I think you're getting, I'd imagine I can use a morning star pretty dange good, not to mention, I don't see myself getting tired of such  pretty girl's company around all the time" he tacked on as he winked and snickered, holding out his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 11:39 pm

Misa looked back at the hand and him, was this really something she wanted to do? She held out her hand, and kept pulling it back, second guessing herself before finally putting her hand in there and shaking his. "Alright fine, however I do have some...guidelines if you don't mind. Just for you~" she said in a rather teasing manner, but when she said she had guidelines, she was rather serious about it, as she felt the need to put some restrictions on Konnex as she didn't...trust him really. "When I'm In my weapon form I want 'no gripping, no lazy swings, no throwing, and keep penetrating enemies skin to a minimum'" She said rather fast and hastily. If Konnex broke the rules, she felt that she really will hurt him, but rather its something that she'll forgive or not....eeeeeh...maybe she will. "Just follow these four things, and we should be fine, k?" Her tone this time was rather more sarcastic as opposed to earlier, but she did mean it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 12:00 am

Seeing as she hesitated, Konnex merely continued his grinning down to her. Come on, she had to take him up! She'd regret it next week when she sees he has a partner by not shaking his hand. Though as it finally clasped, he hummed in satisfaction, shaking it for mutual agreement until she had mentioned rules. The mere word' guidelines' made that grin fall to pursed lips. Great, just because he didn't really have a mom didn't mean he wanted one... "Alright, let's hear them." he sighed, Though as she listed them out in her teasing tone, the bright beam returned once more. "For real? That's it?" he chuckled, "Oh, awesome, I can do that! Trust me, when I'm in the middle of a good fight I don't make any flaws." he sang in a cheery tone.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 10:06 pm

"Well......" Misa began, as she did have a slight teasing smile as she said it. "I may have left out some stuff, but don't worry I wouldn't say that's it. There's quite a few more guidelines....but howabout I just call them out as they happen ok?" Her tone was more serious as she said that, yet she still retained that same smile on her face. "And you seem confident don't you? I do kinda have to say though, I am a bit of a heavier weapon...so not a lot of people can really lift me...well. My sister can lift me and such but shes one of those 'stronger than she looks kind of people'" Immediately after finishing that sentence, she turned into her Morning Star form and went into Konnex's hands. "Try not to drop me k?" She called out from her weapon state. Hopefully he won't, but she is a weapon that is a bit more harder to get used to than most as the morning star is a club after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 9:08 pm

He wrinkled his nose in distaste when she mentioned that there was  more, doubting he would be able to make through a lecture of one list without falling asleep. However as she mentioned she would explain them now and again, he figured they weren't quite as important as the first three, he grinned,  completely capable of following them. "No problem!" he hummed confidently.  "Don''t worry, see these muscles?""" he bragged  as he pulled up the sleeve of his jacket to show its  tattooed and  muscular form. However seeing her transfform, he immediately caught her. He hadn't expected her to be that heavy annd stumbleda bitt, butt he got the hang  of it, pulling  her up with both of hiss arms and grinnned to the weapon. ""See, told ya!" he  chirped.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 11:01 pm

"Alrighty then..." Misa called back while in her weapon form. At least he can hold her up, but the real question is can he actually use her? Its different if you can hold a weapon, and actually use a weapon, like can he swing it efficiently. "Alright, now I'm not like most Morning Stars." She began to explain, "This will be a test to see if you can actually use me as a weapon" As seen on the side of the weapon, Misa was obviously smirking, as she had the slightest feeling that Konnex would fail, and she'll be waiting for it to happen. "Alright, now you know how some things build up static right? Well, in my weapon form I'm like that, BUT you have to twirl me around and build static that way, once you have enough, swing the weapon at that wall and you'll see electricity...got it? And try not to mess up, k? You only get one shot." The weapon was heavy, so she wouldn't be surprised if he did mess up, when Messae first used Misa she had a hard time mastering the weapon for some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 7:57 pm

"Static like... Like when you rub your socks on carpet, right?" Konnex laughed a bit, "So what you're saying is you got thunder powers? Freaking. Awesome. I want to see them!" He said excitedly and glanced to the wall with a wide and eager grin. There was a possibility of getting punished for damage, but quite frankly, Konnex didn't really care. Taking her by both hands, he stuck out his tongue and held her up, carefully using the power in both arm to swing the Morning Star in a circular motion. He stumbled a bit, however, with her heavy wait. "D-Dang, hold on, I got it." Konnex assured as he begann again, biting down his lip as he swing his arms back and again to build up the power for the weapon. It wasn't amazingly skilled, but if he hadn't the better built it wouldn't have turned out well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)   Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misa and Konnex Meeting(Me and Zandra, sorry not snappy titles)
Page 1 of 1