Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) Empty
PostSubject: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:40 pm

Sora was sitting at a cafe, looking through the newspaper. More specifically, the wanted ads. Unfortunately, for her, she didn't finish high-school. And, most of the fast food places did not really want her, so she was still jobless. After searching for 3 hours, she gave up, and thus that brought her to her destination at a cafe.

Sora thought back on the past two days, of meeting her new partner, and her partner's sister. It was a couple of days later, and the two didn't really talk much. At this point, she was starting to debate if they were really partners, not that Sora would blame her. She was a quick learner, but she hasn't been in an actually fight before. She ended up sitting at a table, resting her head on the table.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:02 am

Misa walked through the cafe, wearing a trench coat, a bowler hat, which clashed horribly with her tan skirt. She moved slowly towards the table where Sora was sitting, and nudged her. "Psssst..." Pause. She nudged her again, a bit harder. "Pssssssssst" She waited for awhile longer, and then pushed her with her shoulder. "IS SAID PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST" Her outburst gathered attention of those around her, to the point where Misa said Screw it, and threw off the hat and trench coat. "It is! The great Misa! And I am here to be your weapon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:10 am

Sora looked up at Misa, rubbing her head.

Sora: Hi there. I honestly did not expect to see you here.

She sat up straight in her chair, then offered Misa a street.

Sora: So, did you find me by accident, or did you follow me?

Last edited by TheJtlman on December 29th 2013, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:27 am

"Lets just say a little birdie said you were here..." Yeah right, she was following her the moment she stepped out of her dorm, but she decided to keep quiet on it. "So anyway, I haven't seen you in a few days, and after breaking down my sister after you left, she said you can come stay with us! WHADDYA SAY?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:34 am

Sora: Yeah, that would be nice. Though, I still need some money, I will be looking for a job.

Her stomach rumbled a little, and her face grew red. She turned her head, whistling innocently. Except she couldn't whistle, so she just blew air out.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:42 am

"Oh? Are you hungry?! I can pay for you if you want! I try to save up!" Misa reached into her skirt pocket and slammed down $20 in singles on the table, smiling warmly at Sora. "So what do you want? I mean I have more money, so order what you like!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:45 am

Sora wanted to be humble. She wanted to say that she didn't need the food, and that Misa could save the money for something more important. Unfortunately, there was a very nice cheesecake on display, and Sora felt her mouth drool as she looked at it. She pointed at it while licking her chops.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:57 am

"Oh the cheesecake? You sure you don't want a real meal first? Oh whatever, you get it." Misa went to the register and asked for the cheesecake in question, where the people at the register happily complied, giving her the whole cheesecake for about $35. She placed the whole thing on the table and pushed it to Sora. "Eat up! Its all yours!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 7:43 am

Sora nodded, hoping it wasn't too vigorously, then dove into the cake. She worked her way through the cake, eating it fast but carefully. After about 8 minutes, the cake was gone, with Sora patting her tummy in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 11:41 am

"Well....um....that was fast....and it might slow things down...because since we're partners I was hoping we can train! I think we still can! Cmon!" Misa picked up Sora and slugged her over her shoulder and sprinted out of the cafe. "Okay we need to train! Especially since we have to get used to each other right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 11:47 am

Sora shifted around on Misa's shoulders, and tried to get comfortable.

Sora: Yeah, we should train. Though do you really have to carry me? It's weird and not very comfortable. Also, there is some people staring at us. . .

At this point, Sora was staring at the ground, trying to cover up her embarrassed face.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 11:12 pm

"Pfffft staring? I get stared at all the time! I just don't like when the insults come, then they force my hand." She ran a bit faster, her tail bobbing as she picked up speed. "So where do you wanna go and train? I mean I can make it there in no time after all...." Misa did catch sight of a forest of some sort, and without consulting her meister she ran straight to the woods and climbed trees effortlessly, with her meister still on her back. "Is this ok? To train here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 11:15 pm

Sora held on for dear life to Misa, starting to feel a mixture of her fear of heights and some motion sickness.

Sora: Yeah, we can train here. I don't really mind where we train, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 11:26 pm

"Alrighty then! Hang on!" She did a backflip off te branch hanging on to Sora, and landed on her two feet. "TADA!" She then promptly fell and rested Sora next to her, breathing heavily as she tried to regain her composure. "Oh my.....That took a bit out of me, running from the cafe to here....that must've been some distance..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 11:33 pm

Sora laid on the ground, her stomach turning vigorously. She resisted the urge not to throw up, since it would land all over Misa.

Sora: Next time I eat a whole cake, we are walking to our destination. . .
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 10:51 pm

"Yep that's what you get! You shouldn't eat like that anyway,a slice would've been fine..." Misa got up and cracked her neck, and fingers before taking a few steps back. "HEADS UP!" She darted at her meister, jumping up and turning into a weapon right before she would hit Sora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 10:57 pm

Sora scrambled to her knees, and caught Misa when she was a full weapon. She had her at arms length, and could feel the breeze of the mace as it swung right by her face. After a couple of seconds, she let out a big sigh, thankful of not getting whacked on the head again.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 11:17 pm

Misa from within her weapon form retracted the chain, so the head of the morning star was more of a spiked club as opposed to a flail. "Great you're learning! Thats what I like to see! Now what shall we practice first? When Messae and I used to practice, we are almost in perfect sync, so if you want I could make us like that....but its kinda....straining and hard..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 11:20 pm

Sora gave a small nod, and got to her feet.

Sora: When you say that, will it be straining on you or me? Or will it strain the both of us?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 11:37 pm

"More like you, I mean I'm already pretty much conditioned, and my body is ready. But the big question is though Sora, are you willing? Oh....and I guess I should also say that occasionally you coud be pulled into madness....ANYWAY ARE YOU READY?!" She sped through the last part really fast, as Misa really didn't want her partner to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 11:41 pm

Sora: Yeah, okay. . . Wait, what? What do you mean I can be pulled into madness?

Her eyes showed a little fear, but mostly curiosity in them.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 11:01 pm

"No time! I need to know what you want to practice first, so that way we can reach for that goal first and push out of the way. I can get Messae to be our coach if necessary, do you really want that?" Admittedly, Messae could be bossy at times, but because of her bossiness is why her and her sister can be in perfect sync in combat, despite them not often seeing eye to eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 11:06 pm

Sora shrugged a little, holding Misa on her back. She didn't wan't to admit it, but she wanted to feel what madness was like. So, she was a little disappointed about not hearing about that story.

Sora: Well, I think we should work on resonating our souls first, since I think we can get away with me swinging you around and hoping for the best. Though I am not really sure. How about you, Misa?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 11:04 pm

Resonance? Resonance?! The mere thought of that nearly made Misa laugh. Resonance was an advanced technique in its own right, and here Sora is asking to practice? Well...since she is a new partner for her, the resonance attempt is bound to be entertaining. "Are you sure you want to practice resonance? We met not to long ago, and I won't exactly go easy on you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 7:03 pm

Sora: Uh. . .Sure, why not. I mean, what is the worst that could happen?

She was gripping Misa tightly, nervous about her tone of voice. She even let out a nervous laughter, hoping to calm her self down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)   Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonding and Training (Gold and Jt) (Misa and Sora)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next