Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 11:09 am

Kataro and Hikari were walking through the streets of Brooklyn. The first thing they had to do was find this son of a bitch Albert, then kill him. But kataro had no idea where to look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:19 pm

"Kataro lets ask the police where the hell all the murder have been happening."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:44 pm

The police station is a few blocks up the road and it has several ordinary cars parcked out front. A small line of cavilians is beginning to form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 7:38 pm

"lets get there quick before that line gets any longer." Kataro began to jog to the police station. "why are these people here when we need to be here?" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 8:06 pm

As they near the line they hear multiple voices overlapping. "Is it true?" "What""fish escaped!" "That's impossible!" "He blew the door right off!" Suddenly a policeman appears at the forefront of the crowd "quiet! We have no knees on fish! Go back to your homes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 8:09 pm

Kataro was pretty sure someone had to know about the disappearance of Fish. So he walked up to the officers. "Is there anyone that witnessed the escape of Albert Fish?" He said over the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 9:03 pm

Hikari stands next to Kataro
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 9:11 pm

"Sir, everyone has questions, please move along." The policeman says impatiently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 6:33 am

"Sir we are here to stop him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 5:34 pm

Kataro waited for the officer to respond...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 5:36 pm

The officer laughs in their faces "kid, if we can't do it, you certainly can't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 5:50 pm

Kataro smacked his hand over his mouth trying to contain his laugh. "Sir... *snicker* Trust me, we can handle our own. All we need you to do is give us all the information you have on him."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 6:29 pm

"Like hell kid, Beat it." The cop turns to go back inside

Ooc: think realistically guys. A policeman is not going to just give 2 teenagers whatever he asks for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 1:00 am

Hikari nods at Kataro and says "Transform double pistol."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 2:05 pm

"Ummm... I dont think that would be the best thing to resort to." Kataro whispered to Hikari. Then he turned to the police officer. "We were both sent here by lord death of the DWMA. We were ordered to take Albert down and we have no idea where to look. So please tell us everything you know about him."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:48 pm

The officer quickly turns around and apologizes profusely "oh! I'm uuuhh sorry! I didn't have any idea! Ill take you to the detective!"
He leads them inside where there is a slightly smaller, but still huge crowd talking loudly to the man at the desk.
The policeman leads them around and into the back room, likely causing a clamor amongst the crowd as to why "some kids!" Can go in first.
They come upon a dark jail cell with mad scribbling written on the walls alongside crude kishin eyes. The detective stands in the middle puzzling over an enormous hole in the wall where Albert fish no doubt escaped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 9:07 pm

Hikari ask the detective as her and Kataro walk into the cell "Are you the lead detective?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 11:33 pm

The detective turns around "yes I am, and you are from the DWMA. I know you are going to want information but we don't have much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 11:37 pm

"Do you know where this hole leads?" Hikair asks inquiring folding her arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 11:27 am

Kataro began to think to himself. "A hole this big definitely couldn't have been done without causing a ruckus. And I'm pretty sure that the other prisoners heard him... He had to have an accomplice... Probably someone posing as an officer?" Even though this hypothesis was highly unlikely, it was still possible. Kataro turned to the officer. "Have you noticed any unusual activity going on between any other officers or prison guards?" Kataro asked as he examined the hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 10:26 pm

Hikari peer into the hole thinking about how fr it goes
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 10:55 pm

The officer scratches his head for a moment "well frank's been acting a bit off." The detective turns to him "only the police have access to military grade explosives, I bet your friend frank could tell us a thing or 2. You boys head down to his house on 23rd Main Street."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 11:06 pm

"Thank you Sir." Kataro said as he walked away. Then he turned to Kataro. "I could just be being pessimistic. But do you think that guy was trying to mislead us?" Kataro whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 11:19 pm

"Maybe you go check out the house I will stay here I want to see if they have any night vison googles and a rc bomb stoping robot with a camera." With that she walks over to the Detective and asks if they have any of those things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 11:31 pm

"Ok...?" Kataro walked out of the police office and headed to 23rd Main Street. He really hoped he would find some type of evidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)    The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt For Albert Fish (misson: Kataro And Hikari)
Page 1 of 1