Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chiyo hitori INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

chiyo hitori INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: chiyo hitori INACTIVE   chiyo hitori INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 11:42 am

chiyo hitori INACTIVE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRvh9M8hX4_0f38X0wla47yqnnn0fpTJ6BxBku0sdcArCZsdzM

chiyo hitori

Weapon: torai

Love Interest:

Appearance:chiyo is about 5'4 with long wavey blond hair. she is fair complected and has a freckle on her left shoulder. she has bright doe brown eyes and often wheres dresses in all colors . she also often wheres a long black ribbon in her hair that ties her flower of choice into her hair.

Personality:chiyo is slightly shy to people she dosnt know but once she gets to know you she oens up and is really chatty. chiyo dosent get mad very easily it takes alot to anger her but once she is angry she just needs to be alone to cool off. she is also very determined and hates giving up on anything she dose and will try her hardest at what she dose. chiyo is very emotional and is easy to upset.

History: as i child chiyo was very outgoing she loved to hang out and go to the park and playing but after her father left when she was 8 she has been very withdrawn and not so open. her father was her best friend and when he left it left her hallow inside. but her mother raised her to be strong and to push on the best she could witch she did and when she was old enough she enrolled in the academy and hopes to be the best meister in the world
Miscellaneous: nope

Have You Read the Rules?
"i love soul eater"
Back to top Go down

chiyo hitori INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: chiyo hitori INACTIVE   chiyo hitori INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 11:56 am

Approved! She sounds like someone who could be intresting later on, given the right circumstances....
Back to top Go down

chiyo hitori INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1