Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winchester, Kai INACTIVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Winchester, Kai INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Winchester, Kai INACTIVE   Winchester, Kai INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 1:06 am

Winchester, Kai INACTIVE Kai

Name Winchester, Kai

Weapon: Raphael (Rah-Fail)

Love Interest: None

Appearance: I'm only doing this cause the pic is crap. Kai stands at 5'8", and always wears his black over coat complete with gold thread. He can be a bit of a dandy at times so he usually goes to school wearing a suit vest type of shirt, and either khaki slacks or blue jeans. He tends to wear dress shoes as well. Kai has been seen occasionally wearing a pin striped fedora, although only when he's playing his alto saxophone, he hails from a family of musicians. When he has to go out to the field he throws on a simple pair of jeans, a shirt he can move in, and his boots. He may be a dandy, but he's a practical one. Kai also owns, and usually wears to the field, a black bracelet with a cross encrusted into it.

Personality: Kai is well mannered, which causes him to have some collisions with his weapon partner, Raphael. The young man goes out of his way to avoid confrontation with people he knows, preferring a more easy lifestyle without much in the way of teenage drama. He is stauntly loyal to his friends and allies. Kai is always fresh with a smile, and happy to solve most problems that come his way. (Provided no drama enters into it.)

In combat he tries to keep his sense of humor, but also views all fights with a serious air. He doesn't mess about much, the only showy move is when he first transforms his scythe and catches it, preferring a lot economy in his fighting style. He's also reluctant to use soul resonance as he has yet to perfect the relationship nescessary for his partner and himself to pull off the technique without serious injury. When he fights in a group he prefers to support his allies, hanging back and covering any openings his allies leave in their attacks. When he fights alone he prefers to seek out a field advantage of some kind. Barring this he fights very defensively until his opponent slips up, and then capitalizes on this. A bit of a flaw if his enemies don't make mistakes.

History: As stated above Kai was born into a family of musicians. His mother played a clarinet, and his father preferred string base. His entire childhood was blessed with plenty, music, and friends. (Did I mention his family was rich? They are!). He didn't have any aspirations to join the DWMA, and instead ended up in a private school for boys. Despite what some would think he actually had a lot of free time, which gave him the chance to learn to play the saxophone. He'd played several kinds before find the Alto, and he loved the sound of it. The young man discovered Jazz soon after he found the Alto, and blues only a while later. He was never good at blues, he never had any problems to draw on that would make his music sound good, but he enjoyed playing swing and other styles so it was fine.

A few years into his schooling, and only a month after his spring break, he recieved a letter that changed is life. His family had been attacked and killed, the killer later turned out to be a burglar that had thought the house was empty and panicked when he discovered otherwise. He skipped classes that day to take a bus back home, and found the funeral home that his family had been taken to. When everything was finally said and done he was left with a veritable fortune, the family house, and no parents. His life seemed very meaningless. The newly orphaned child also discovered that his ability to play blues was now greatly improved. This was his only comfort, and a hollow one at that. After all, what use is music if you have no one to share it with?

A year or so later he found out that the burglar had been a kishin egg, one who had turned from his humanity to seek power. The very idea of humans deciding to kill other humans for nothing more than greed, and power caused Kai to feel overwhelmingly angry. Soon after he joined the DWMA as a meister, meeting Raphael on his first day.

Miscellaneous: Likes; Music, specially duets with pretty girls. Dislikes; Conflicts/Drama

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!  *sigh* omg that took a lot of effort.

Last edited by zerieth on May 1st 2014, 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Winchester, Kai INACTIVE   Winchester, Kai INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:48 am

You've made an excellent and detailed character, however the answer to the last question is wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winchester, Kai INACTIVE   Winchester, Kai INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 3:10 pm

I cant think of any rules I broke. Care to elaborate? If its the paragraph thing I was pretty sure I hit about 100 words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winchester, Kai INACTIVE   Winchester, Kai INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 3:16 pm

Leo said, last question. I wander what the very last bit of the app you are meant to fill in is... And if you got that wrong... Maybe you should read the rules thoroughly? I mean, couldn't hurt, right?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Winchester, Kai INACTIVE   Winchester, Kai INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 3:22 pm

Thank you, Arc :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winchester, Kai INACTIVE   Winchester, Kai INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 3:38 pm

Ok I give up. I poured over the rules, looked at other peoples apps, and I still can't see what it is I did wrong. The last question was did I read the rules and I have. Several times now. Did you mean the forum rules, the rp rules, the bible on Roleplaying? Please stop being so cryptic about it and just tell me so I can fix it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Winchester, Kai INACTIVE   Winchester, Kai INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 3:49 pm

When you read over the rules, they give a very specific answer to the last question. Until you have it answered correctly, we can not accept the character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winchester, Kai INACTIVE   Winchester, Kai INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 3:59 pm

Really... This answer makes me feel like a groupy. >.<
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Winchester, Kai INACTIVE   Winchester, Kai INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:14 pm

I apologize. It may change in the future, but for now, those are the rules. Thank you for being a good sport about it and making the corrections, though.

ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winchester, Kai INACTIVE   Winchester, Kai INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winchester, Kai INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1