Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? Empty
PostSubject: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 10:44 pm

OOC: Aight sonny, this story takes place in 10 years of the future. Where Everyone involved in 10 years time can come here( https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t1029-10-years-timenot-an-rp-thread#37496 ). This RP is WHAT IF, so its not set in stone for your characters. So in 10 years time, those involved in the DWMA now graduated...or still works there and ect. 

"Alright, Finally done." Misa said as she hung up the last picture. The last picture was of some of the students who graduated the Academy, before they left to do bigger and better things! Misa on the other hand decided to stay at the academy and teach shortly after graduating. The experience definitely made her more serious than she was when she was younger, as she was an example of someone devoted to work. She then looked around the ballroom to see streamers, punch, and other basic party necessities. She had to pay for the occasion however out of her own pocket so it wasn't something extravagant, but it will make do with what the occasion was. "So its been that long..." Misa said under her breath, as she remembered the days of the Academy.  Misa surely has changed over the years, her sister also...but she's busy at her job...so....Anyway. Misa now has yellow eyes as well as wolf like canines protruding from her mouth to go along with her wolf tail and ears. Misa decided to sit down and wait for the other attendees to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 11:23 pm

Ava Everane, or perhaps now Dr. Everane, smiled as she walked into the large room, gazing about to the decorations and signs. After graduating DWMA and getting her medical degree a few years after, Aa had rejoined DWMA as a doctor. She simply couldn't stay away from the place very long, and she felt, well... needed as a doctor, especially in such a crazy school she found oddly comforting. "You did a very good job, Miss. Thorton," Ava complimented in a sweet voice. Her hair, usually having been in two loose braids was now braided and pinned up professionally, her glasses never having had changed though and neither has her sense, or lack of, style. "It's going to be so odd seeing everyone again. I doubt they'll even know me though, I never talked much." she giggled softly.

The first ex-student to arrive to the school was Aurik, right on time as always, or perhaps a bit too early. But after all, better earlier than late. He was in a suit and tie, the color of them being a dark navy blue. His hair hadn't changed in the 10 years and was slicked back neatly. He walked down the corridors with one hand in his pocket, hazel eyes darted straight forward to focus on where he was going. Every turn of the hall he would be sharp and clean, a habit he's picked up since being a few years into the military. Though he blinked and glanced up curiously as someone passed him, her hand dragging on the walls.

"155, 156, 157...." she counted aloud and stopped when her finger touched the 158th horizontal tile on the wall turning on her heel and walking down the hallway. Thadea grinned proudly to herself when she didn't run into a wall. "Still got it." she chimed proudly. Her golden hair had grown out quite a bit, still tying it up in a ponytail and having on some flats, a white blouse with a black blazer and a pair of dark jeans. Her doctor recommends wearing sunglasses to protect her eyes and a walking stick, but she refuses to due to the fact that she found glasses annoying since they always fell, and a walking stick was for people who needed help. She was totally fine and independent. Her grin was wide and excited, soon enough, she'd meet up with all of her friends again! Everyone at the Academy was so nice to Thadea, and she couldn't wait to see what was going on in their life now. She hummed and ran her hand along the locker on the right wall of the corridor, counting as she walked on, "1, 2, 3, 4..."

Next was a hardly recognizable figure with a pair of lenses on his nose rather than bright blue contacts that his his dark brown eyes. His hair was trimmed a bit short, but he still had the same handsome features since 10 years ago. Konnex's button-up white shirt was professional enough with a pair of slacks and nice shoes. Both his hands were stuffed in his pockets before he brought them out to adjust the watch around his wrist. Compared to 10 years ago, you would hardly guess it was the same man with such a mature look. But something that certainly hadn't changed was his goofy and friendly personality.

And then there was Zandra, whom by jus the small smile on her face you could tell her outlook was much different than when she had joined the Academy. Red lipstick of course, her black hair was tied up in a buny with a few strands sticking out. She had on black high heels with a pencil skirt and white-collared button up shirt. She had kept in contact with only a few of her friends of the school, but it's been so long since she had last scene them. She hoped that everyone would not fear her as much as they did back then, unless of course she was being insulted, then of course there was plenty to fear.
She took a breath and walked into the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 11:51 pm

The single bell jingled out from the side of the mysterious swordsman, he had his face covered, Musashi was his name, the man who had kill Ganryu Kojiro, he crepted slowly and walk slowly his presence unbeknownst to others. He was looking for a certain Messae Thorton, the meister of the the man that was now no-more, once more his bells jingled. He bended his neck once, this man had an air of mystery around, who was he? How was he able to kill off such a legend, surely revealing himself to the meister of that legend would be suicide, but he pressed on, his motives unknown, he prowess unknown, his exsistance unknown.

Helel had come just right after, he had taken his vacation time from DARPA to have a reunion with everyone, he was no longer the little kid everyone once new, he was 22, very tall and handsome, his faded black hair was a bit long covering one eye slightly, he was wearing an unbuttoned suit with vest on, trying to emulate the man who he looked up to. Speaking of which there he was, Helel just noticed him, "Ah Big bro!" He threw his arms around Aurik playfully ,"I see you haven't changed much! Wow don't you age?" He eyed Aurik, he was very happy to see him, ironiclly though Helel's demeanor has changed a bit, from the calm and serious child, he was more a child now days, being older he wished he was a bit more gung ho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 12:32 am

There were some slight footsteps coming from behind Thadea, before they fell in line right before her. Then, a voice that had to have been quite familiar spoke. "Hey there luv." It was Clarence, who grinned. His dirty blonde hair was as wild as ever, but it seemed as though he was taking care of it. He didn't have his old leather jacket from his youth and, instead, opted for a hoodie which ended in a slightly jagged point, rather than rounding out. He also had on sandals, because, well, they were the more comfortable option. "How's it goin?"

Mike entered the DMWA, his usually tamed hair now down to his lower back. He had no issue with growing it out now. He had on a nice suit, which, naturally, was unbuttoned and pretty much showed his abs right on through. He also had some matching pants which were buttoned up, to the relief of many familiar with his antics. He grinned. "DMWA. Mike has returned." He said softly, waiting around at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 4:58 pm

Misa looked around and smiled to see that people started to arrive to the event. Some faces familiar to her, others...well different. An example would be that one guy with the ringing bell...she never remembered seeing him at the academy. Or that young man with glasses and brown eyes. The face kinda did look like Konnex's her former meister, but maybe that wasn't him? And if it was, he sure looked a lot more different than when he was in the Academy. Misa then looked up to Ava in response, and smiled as a response to the kudos. "Why thank you Ava, but you can just call me Misa, I mean we are colleagues aren't we?" She then got up and approached that young man wearing the button down shirt and the glasses. Inspecting him closely, she only invited students so why was he here? "Excuse me sir? I believe I didn't invite you to this occasion, so may I ask, why are you here?" The though of it being Konnex was still a possibility in her mind...but she doesn't remember him looking this professional
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 5:19 pm

Ava giggled and nodded to her with a slight bow, a habit of respect, "Yes, of course." she hummed, then blinked to Misa and traced her gaze which was at a very professional looking man coming from the door. She adjusted her glasses, the face slightly familiar, and it certainly seemed familiar to Misa as well.

Hearing a not-so-familiar tone, Aurik turned curiously at someone, only to be tackled in a playful hug. Confused, Aurik looked down at the male and was a bit taken back by the familiar face. There was no mistaking it. "Helel...?" he questioned, unsure of himself before a wide and very sincere smile- which was a lot more easier to do nowadays- spread upon his strong features, giving Helel a strong pat on his shoulder. "I can't say the same for you, young sir. You've grown much more in these 10 years." he commented, bowing his head, "It is an honor to be seeing you again, my friend." he chuckled softly. Not only has his appearances changed but his personality as well. Aurik had expected seeing the other and he be just as mature and calm as he was when they first met.

"Hey there, luv." A voice called to Thadea, and she froze. Only one person called her that, with that sultry voice smooth as silk in quite the most adorable accent anyone could ever have their ears listen too. She paused only a moment more to turn her body around and grin brightly, the same beautifully bright smile never having changed. "Clarence...?" she almost whispered before giggling and rushing forward, almost tackling the other in a tight hug. "Clarence!" she repeated with joy, "I missed you!"

Konnex walked through the doors, gazing about the large room with a wide smile, tilting his head. Nothing has really changed except a few things added here and there, but nothing major. As a woman approached him however, he blinked twice in surprise. Could it be? Really? It had to be. That face, that voice, that slightly-scolding tone... His beam widened down at her as he adjusted the lenses on his nose in front of his brown eyes that was usually seen as blue ten years prior thanks to contacts. Now he wasn't all that shameful about glasses. "My my, sweet cheeks, I knew my dashing looks changed some in a good way but I didn't think by this much." he commented in a rather smoothy and flirty tone, removing the lenses and flashing a familiar wink down at Misa. "Yo, how've ya been, Misa?"

Zandra walts into the room and glanced around, seeing some familiar faced but none quite that significant in the least. She really hadn't paid much attention to people during her years in the Academy, which she regretted. Hopefully this Reunion can patch up past broken amends, which she planned on doing. It was all she really needed to come to a peaceful state of mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 5:51 pm

Musashi took up his position against a wall observing the people around him who were mingling and socializing, he envied them a bit, able to confront one another. However it was not soon until he himself would be able to meet with a certain individual, he chuckled "Oh this will be a surprise..." He lower his paddy hat a bit to hid his face further, again the bells rung. He took out a small pouch, it contained a certain soul, the fabric lightly glowed, and Musashi made his way to Chupa Cabre the domain where Messae was rumored to be.

Helel smiled when Aurik said his name "Thats me!" He pointed at himself and gave a big grinned, "Ah boy you gotta point that out?" He said jokingly, "Well yeah all these years have been ironic, all my time as a child i wanted nothing more but to grow up..." He looked up a bit a stared at the twinkling chandelier,"But now there is nothing I can hope for, but wish I had more of a childhood... Not that Im saying those days were bad!" He took his arms off Aurik for a moment, his height nearly the same with Aurik ,"Those days with you were the best." He have a wryly smile that oozed the sensation of nostalgia. "Well enough about me! How have you been doing Aurik? Still baking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 9:01 pm

Ana skipped in with three children in tow.  One was obviously older than the two younger ones that looked exactly. The. Same.  Poor man of the house hadn't thought that through, it seemed.  Either way, she was dressed up in a pretty dress, frills and girly but not overly so and each child was put in nice clothes as well.  "Miikkkee! I told you to wait uppp!"  Ana said with a pout.  Even after ten years she still was just as childish as she had been.  She was a bit more responsible, but to most it would seem like she hadn't changed a single bit.  

Silent tapping was heard as a man made his way in led by a cane.  He couldn't see, but he was lucky enough to have a cane with him.  "Thadea..?"  He asked quietly, wondering if she was even there.  His hands moved the cane back in forth to make sure he wasn't going to crash into anything.  Still.. it had been difficult on his own.  

Last edited by Ammy on September 29th 2013, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 10:27 pm

"I diiiiiid. But I got tired of waiting~" Mike grabbed Ana's waist with a grin. "You can forgive me, right?" He said, and, without waiting for her answer, leaned over and planted a kiss on her lips with a bit of a smirk. "'Sides, we're all here, aren't we? So let's just go ahead and go find people, right? Right." Mike said, releasing Ana before walking along, leading her and the kids to god knows where.

Clarence basically got the wind knocked out of him by Thade's tackle hug, and grinned. "Ello~ Still as beautiful as ever, I see." He said, flirting as he patted the top of her head, wide grin still across his face.

Grayson slowly walked up to the entrance to the DMWA, waiting around for a few other people to appear before he went ahead and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 11:18 pm

Time to go, as Messae grabbed her stuff from within Chupa Cabra's as she had somewhere to be. She almost forgot to attend her sister's little event involving a 10 year DWMA reunion. At first she was quite unsure whether to go or not, as work may get in the way...and not to mention the fact how she preferred to forget what happen when she was a meister at the academy. Considering how withdrawn she was back then, it made the experience rather unenjoyable, but the moment she graduated it felt like ton was just lifted off her shoulders. She ran out of Chupa Cabra's and ran into Musashi, falling down down dropping her purse. "Ooooh...dammit...I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" She quickly apologized, now wasn't a good time for her to be late...her sister will be awfully crossed, especially at the fact how she was never there to help plan for the event to begin with.

Misa looked up at Konnex. "...You...know my name?" She whimpered at him, as tears of joy began to well up in her eyes. "You...you can't be...KONNEX??!!" She hugged him tight, and began crying....yeesh probably going to be the biggest drama queen there. She never usually broke down like this, but not really seeing Konnex for so long she couldn't help but do so. Her former partner was indeed rather special to her after all. "I didn't see you in years!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 8:20 pm

"I tried to warn you not to rush with growing up," Aurik reminded lightly as he shook his head at him, but still a small smile painted on his lips. This was as expected, he supposed. It was better he put it on himself than be brainwashed to be a serious persona, so that way he still had a mindset for himself. Now he can live life at a more content and happier state of mind as he wishes. And the more Aurik thought about that, the more he realized that's just how he himself is. He has a much more happier and content life. He grinned down to Helel. My, was he tall. He remembered when he was just barely to his chest, now nearly as tall as Aurik. He placed a gentle hand on top of the other's head and hummed "Mine as well, old friend." Asked about the baking, Aurik's brows raised as he removed his hand to adjust his tie. "Yes, actually. After the military for a few years I have started my own baking business which is rather successful. You should stop by sometime." he suggested brightly.

She started sniffing and vigorously wiped at her eyes before any tears fell out, in which she would rather using a walking cane for life first. The water set on the brim of her lashes, and she faced up to Clarence with the same bright and grateful smile she had worn many years before the first night they had met. "It's good to see you haven't changed, Clare~" she croaked in a happy tone, pressing her forehead to his as she grinned and hugged him tightly. She expected it to stay like that a moment before hearing her name, making her brows furrow curiously and pick up her head to face over curiously. "Aaron?" she questioned, recognizing his voice. Releasing Clarence she walked over to him rather balanced and calmly, unlike Aaron whom seemed rather vulnerable and insecure to move even with support. She reached out her hands to grasp the front of his face, the sides, then his chin, her smile brightening considerably. "Aaron, it is you!" she laughed and hugged him tightly, "It's been so long!" she giggled and attempted to grab his hand before realizing he had a walking stick. "Oh geez, you have one? Pansy." she teased, "Just kidding, hey you remember Clarence, right?" she hummed, gesturing over to him, "Clarence, this is my old Meister, Aaron." Thadea grinned. Already, two people important to her life she had met and barely walked down the halls! There was bound to be more piling onto Thadea. She was quite the social butterfly in the Academy after all.

Konnex emitted a signature 'Kikiki' from Misa's reaction, moving back his hair with his hand as she screeched his name with a confident, "The one and only, darlin'~" he hummed and grinned, taking her in his arms and hugging her rather tightly, picking her up in the process. Hearing her loud sobs, his smile grew softer when he placed her back down but still held her securely, nodding. "Yeah, it's been way too long." he agreed, "We got a lot of catching up to do, don't we?" he chuckled, poking at her ears lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 9:50 am

Running could be heard from the stairs of the academy, A man in a white buttoned shirt with a black tie thrown over it quity lazily, or, you could say 'casually', but that's just simply an excuse for lazieness. He also had worn black pants and white shoes, and, to the contrary of what was 10 years ago, no glasses accompenied the man today on his face, instead, his two eyes could be seen clearly. This was not with the help of contact lenses, but a surgery that has been performed on his with the assistance of lasers vaguely 5 years ago. He was glad that he had removed his glasses permenantly, or more so, for a long period, as his sight wolud get a little blurry at times, although the thing wouldn't bother him. With a white briefcase in his hand and a silky white hair that has not changed for 10 years he continued running.

He was late, would they start without him? These were all questions that ran through the worried mind of Avi, accompanying other thoughts as to how all his classmates have changed, and other wonders, that were still able to peek through his mind as his worried mind set took most of the place of his thoughts at the current moment. As he reached the top of these stone stairs, all his thought vanished as hne took a small moment to look at the academy at all of its glory and symmetry, it looked just the same as he remembered the first time he walked through it after being froced to join it and fly to death city. The 3 red spikes with the three white skulls on his black building decorated by candles, and the laughing sun above, it brought past memories to him, he wasn't much liked by alot of people, but right now, he just hoped they wouldn't all hate him.

Now in the future, he was glad he joined here, it made him realise his potential as a weapon, and he had some fun expiriences, he met some people, he expirienced alot of things niside this building. He would stand there all day if it wasn't for the thought that just now returned to his mind, he was late. He was late and he was wasting his time looking at the building like a fool and bringing up memories, there wolud be plenty of time to do these sorts of things in the reunion. He once again ran. He ran as quickly as he colud, avoiding everyone on the way, he quickly looked at all the numbers on the doors, until he found the right one, he made a quick turn and just a second before he slammed into the door-He managed to make an emergency stop and casually open the door and walk in, as if the last minute dash he had just did never happened, wiping away the little sweat drops that shined on his forehead and attempting not to pant, a run like this can sure tire a person.

A now relaxed looking Avi walked through the wooden door and closed it as he spoke "Hello everybody, nice to meet you again...Sorry i was late, i had some buisness to attend..." Of course he said this before he realized some were not here yet, nontheless he smiled the most sincere of smiles and walked over to take a seat, it also was not a lie, he did have buisness to attend to, not 'buisness', no no, real buisness, he was a very busy man these days. 

Taking his time with his walking to inspect all people attneding the event, in reality, he didn't remember alot of them, but he did remember some. A notable example of a person who he clearly remembered was Zandra, they.....Well he wasn't really sure how to say it, it was somewhat of a love-hate relationship, at first they hated, then even though they loved, they still hated. He hoped that she had learned to alredy overcome her anger and become a nicer person, for the sake of everybody, as he did with his rotten snarkieness to reach higher goals and progress in life. He finally reached and sat somewhere along the edges of the classroom, waiting for everyone to come as it seemed some were even more late than him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 1:42 am

He instinctively knew the way to Chupa Cabra with no difficulty,it was like he had been to death city often it's like he knew to go already. Infact this was the truth he had been here before, in fact multiple times, although he was a bit uneasy, he knew the gist of the place. Musashi looked down at the fallen Messae, his face still hidden by the hat, "It looks like I have found you..." the bells rung once more, ever thing was silent, only the ringing vibrating throughout the area was notciable, he took of his hat and revealed his face, "Well it's been a long time hasn't it...Messae..." It was Setsuna, his face was a bit rugged, hair extremly long a down, curling a bit, he even had a bit of a 5 o clock shadow. In fact he was alive, with his fame as Ganryu Kojiro there were a lot of imposters, when in a town there was an imposter who took his name, when Setsuna insisted he was the real Ganryu, the imposter challenged him, Setsuna killed him using two blade, but the village were so accustomed to the legend that Ganryu used only a single odachi they thought that the imposter was the real one because Setsuna had use two blades.

"Ah I know I know! But looks like that is a it too late now..." Helel Leaned back against a wall a sighed, "Boy have these years went by fast..." He was happy to see some of his colleagues haven't changed one bit, the nostalgia of the Academy was a great way to release the stress from work, "Hey man you still doing that? im not a kid you know!" He laughed as he pushed a bit of Aurik's arm from his head. "Yeah, though my line of work keeps me busy, make sure you get some cinnimon cookies for me!" He winked, those were the first cookies he ever bought from Aurik, he sighed, those days were the best for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 11:27 pm

Jet finally makes it up the stairs muttering "Heh the never getter shorter do they?" Jet had his guitair like usual on his back but his physical appearnce has changed after a fight he lost his right leg to they doctors got him a prosthetic he now wore shades so he walks in smiling cheerfully trying to remember everyone's names
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?   10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Years Time. A Reunion for the ages?
Page 1 of 1