Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) Empty
PostSubject: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:21 pm

This thread is more like a "What if" Thread. You generally talk about where do you see your character(s) in 10 years, and how they changed in time. You can use as many as your characters as you want, add on to your posts or make individual posts for each character. Or add on as certain rp events occur.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:20 pm

Nebun: finally become a fully-fledged kishin, and rules death city, after killing shinigami

Lycaon: Through his uneasy alliance with the witches, he no longer suffers any of the disadvantages his unique soul once forced on him. He is incredibly powerful because of this.

Sprocket: all he ever really wanted was to have good friends, and to build magic tools like his childhood hero eibon. This dream has finally become a reality. He lives in Oceanea and helps the village folk with his inventions.

Sombre: Sombre has helped mizuki to become a kishin, doing whatever she asks. He will continue to serve her loyally until the day she dies, when he will absorb all her power into his soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:39 pm

Sov, how does a demon blade become a kishin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:46 pm

Davek would finally eat his sister and happily torment people, mainly on Halloween.  HE will never cease his prankster ways.

Ana finally settles down and starts a family of nudists with her lover.  No one knows if they were ever married or not

Wren..Continued to hold true to the fact she has an orphanage and treats the children as her own, maybe never finding love, but oddly okay with that.

Lunesa becomes a famous pianist.  She happily plays for charity and such.

Miss Talon Lockley finally settled down and waits anxiously for Grayson to give her Grandchildren before she becomes 'Too old to be allowed to live'.  She continues to terrify students everywhere.

(I have no idea with some of them 8D )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:05 pm

Varick is a professional comedian who also works as a Death Scythe.

Lucius continues to run his companies but now has a harem.

I have no idea wtf Jake is doing. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:23 pm

Jet probably would be like the termanator he would probably be the legendary wolf theif death scythe and He and Yomi would have a family also he would play guiatair for a living

Hikari would probably make Kataro a death scythe and she might have a family by then

Jcob would be dead from Jet

Hikaru is still dead from Nebun

Jade (i will make her eventually) unknown probably teaching at the academy still and training her little brother
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:43 pm

Nebun is capable of becoming a kishin because a dark weapon is just a kishin egg that is also a weapon. A demon blade is the same thing, just loads more powerful. So he still has more power to gain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:45 pm

Things change, so this is just a rough estimate of how things will play out. But, as it stands......

June: After her fears began to take over, she became incresingly paranoid as Madness set in. She left the academy, pushing all her friends and family away from her in search of power. Eventually, she began forming an odd obsessive enjoyment out of her phobia of blood and started ruthlessly murdering people until she became a full-on Kishin Egg....

Skull Knight: After the DWMA waged war on Reaver Academy, the Dark Weapon found enough corrupt human meisters under the academy's influence to obtain 99 souls and become a Demon Blade. After the threat was over, he became Shinigami's head weapon for dealing with rogue meisters that have not yet turned to Kishin Eggs. However, in the presence of the uneasy peace, Skull Knight seeks more out of his existance in-between missions. He now seeks a way to clone himself to relieve himself of his bredom and kill or be killed by his own copies for all of existance.

Etta: Currently serving a (hopefully) benign Meister from the DWMA. However, she would much rather hang around them as a kind-of pet than be used for battle.

Rufus: Currently deceased, having been slaughtered in the attack on Reaver via. Tommahawk to the back of the skull. He never saw it coming.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:50 pm

I also forgot to say that naga dies fighting saca, dealing a good bit of damage in the process. Beyril approved.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:33 pm

Now for mine! YAY!

The twins appearance changed as a result of their Wolf Dna, as they now have bright yellow eyes, and fangs protruding from the mouth much more than they were teens.

Messae: Over the years at attending the DWMA, she was finally able to make a Death Scythe, and finally came out of her shell, and is not as shy anymore. In fact, she is a lot more straightforward to people...so needless to say she doesn't bullshit anymore. Every now and again she has her fits of madness but now can control them much more than she could prior. Messae is now able to leave free without much care and is a nice person to be around, and she would be working at Chupa Cabra's, putting her Meister past behind her and starting a new life.

Misa: Misa is now a death scythe after a total of 10 years time, and decided to stay at Shibusen as a teacher. Besides physical changes that are stated above, Misa is now much more serious and demands respect as a teacher.(Not as serious as Amadi's Ms. Lockley's but still) She's not as hyperactive as before and is very indulged in her work.

Golden Knight: He would work as a blacksmith as well as offer combat classes for those who wish it. He would then die as a result of being killed by a witch shortly after. There is however a book he managed to write before his passing.

Rose: Seeing how she seeks perfection upon every little thing, this would later drive her mad as there's so many things that bothers her that she cannot change. She would grow apart from Ken, and look to find a new meister, devouring souls that she sees as "imperfect" which led to many innocent human souls that she just judged at first sight. She would be on a road to a demon blade as she would then develop the ambition to cleanse the world of imperfection at any means necessary. She would be trying to recruit followers to help her achieve this goal. (No Hitler stuff. Shhhh)

Jean: Over the course of his lifetime, he did indeed consume a hefty amount of souls as many experiments on his subjects failed...leading to death..and he also had an increased craving. Then he had a solution, he heard of "black blood" (very late) and decided he could do better. So he did so, and he was so confident that he injected himself with it first. However it had serious repercussions, and made him terribly ill. It changed his appearance to look a tad more reptilian, as he mixed it with lizard dna after reading a certain comic about this dude who turned himself into a lizardman thing(pssst...guess). His health is now failing him, but the upside is he can now use the "new blood" to increase his physical attributes for a couple minutes, at the cost of fatigue, occasionally this will only speed up the process of his soon to come death. 
Will add on later...

Last edited by Golden Knight on September 28th 2013, 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:57 am

Kataro Hattori: Kataro will probably fulfill his dream of becoming a teacher at the academy. He will be called "The Legendary Meisterless Weapon".

Kara/Kavara: Sadly... Kara might get killed by nebun... Or grow up and be a pole stripper.

Shade: Shade is gonna die.

Kasharu: Kasharu's mind will be wrapped around power. He will try to join forces with nebun and become a kishin egg.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 10:54 pm

Rose added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 11:45 pm

Zandra: Her quick temper probably would diminish dramatically in 10 years and seem much more content with life, being polite and the such. Though insulting the woman then things might as well have not changed, planning to if not already having a son named after her first fiercely-loyal partner, Vash.

Thadea would successfully become a Death Scythe for Lord Death, moving back to the city where she was raised, until she was needed again. She becomes a part-time motivational speaker and continues to be that adorable person everyone loves.

Ava had continued on studying to be in the medical field after graduating from DWMA, eventually going back to the school to actually become a doctor there. Her parents still refuse to talk to her.

Konnex managed to live a normal life in the country, having a stable job and with a family. He lives up wanting to be the best dad ever.

Aurik, after serving in the military for a few years, had opened his own bakery which became very successful fairly quickly. He donates his fundings from his shop regularly to charity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 4:23 pm

Setsuna: After his years in the DWMA and successfully becoming a Death Scythe, he begins to roam the world to perfect his sword technique, he changed his name again and was known as Ganryu Kojjiro, known for his abnormally long sword and his feared Swallow Cut Techniques, he had ascended to ranks of legends. Ganryu Kojjiro was later found dead under a wisteria, locals report he was killed dueling a swordsman who used two swords.

Attis: The witch grew father away from evil tendencies and fallowed the path of justice, she became a beacon for those in need in help, although not much has been known, reports of a masked lobster themed vigilante in Latin America has brought the drug trade and human trafficking to an absolute standstill.

Helel: No longer the small little boy, he has grown up to be a tall, handsome young man. Graduating from DWMA, he later went to collage and joined DARPA, working as an agent  in the Information Innovation Office, what he does has been put under heavy lock and key. He is sometime seen going to a certain bakery and buying cinnamon cookies and muffins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 2:06 pm

And now, my turn.

(Will update in the future when more ideas come)

Kashaku : Killed sometime in the future, possibly by his sister.

Avi : He wanted to become bigger, he had to lose his snarky attitude, he became modest and is now a highly renouned computer scientist, he might have or might have not returned to israel.

Hikari and Raito : Ran away from the academy during the war on Shibusen back to their homeland, they found all the cult members dead, and so they recreated their cult which is now ran by their own terms, somewhere in north america
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 8:50 pm

Jean added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 5:27 pm

Seeing that Larry is only 8, in 10 years, with proper training at the academy, he would most likely be a really powerful meister, if not attending the academy he would probably be in high school, or a high school drop out. If in the wrong hands, lets hope that shouldn't happen for all our other characters' sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 2:46 pm

My turn to add one.

Alex: Made his weapon into a death scythe, became a 3-star meister, still lives in Death City working for the DWMA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)   10 Years Time(Not an RP thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Years Time(Not an RP thread)
Page 1 of 1