Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 years ahead

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 6:22 pm

ooc: Yes I am fully aware that ten years time already exists. I'm doing 5 years because I think that 10 years is a pretty long time so I thought a shorter time skip would be a good idea. I'm also doing this because flashback isn't getting a lot of attention. Obviously this is non-canon

Connor and Dylan stood outside the DWMA. Ah the memories, some good, some bad." It almost feels unreal, we've come this far. Three star meister and two Death scythes. It seems like just days ago..."

Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 6:40 pm

Arthur stood outside the dwma. chewing some bubblegum. he lived in death city, in an actual house. he had made a great team with ben and aurora. and a very profitable one. he walked up to connor and Dylan. " Connor? Dylan? decided to drop by the school for a visit? " he had graduated long ago, but it was still a great source of missions and work.
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:46 pm

Kataro jumped down from the roof of the academy and landed a few yards from the group. He still looked the same. But he was carrying a few different weapons. "Hey guys." He said as he set his sniper on his back. "You look terrible." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:57 pm

"thanks..."

Tristan, now 15, walked up the stairs. "Well look who it is, it's been a while hasn't it" his voice was deeper, he certainly wasn't a little kid anymore
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 8:11 pm

" haven't seen you in a while kataro. you still a teacher? "
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 8:21 pm

"Yeah..." Kataro said as he scratched the back of his head. "But I watch the city with my sniper ok case of any kishin attacks. They have been increasing lately." He said as he looked at the city. He sat down on the ground and looked at the sun. "What about you guys? What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 8:26 pm

"me and Kokoa are death scythes, just got the last soul recently. I miss my old friends. How about a reunion?."
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 8:37 pm

Kataro sighed and laid back on the concrete. "I don't know. I bet a lot of people have moved, or started families. It seems a little unrealistic. But we could always try." He said to the group.
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 9:03 pm

" well lets see. " said Arthur. " ben is off at part time collage, we share a house with auroura, I'm still a full time weapon. " he recalled.
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 9:32 pm

"So you're just gona leave me out?" ms.metzger said joining the group. "What are you boys doing here?"
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 9:46 pm

" oh you know. having a reminisce. "
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 11:22 pm

"it's good to see you. It just hasn't been the same without you guys, you were honestly the best students I've had. Kids these days are too serious and studious, I miss the charm of you guys. Oh I almost forgot." She held up her hand showing a wedding ring. "I'm connor's step-mother"
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 2:29 am

Kokoa arrives late as she had always done. She hadn't changed much, her legs were longer and her face was thinner. She arrived with her cheeks bright red. "Sorry for being late~!" She cheered.
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 8:33 am

connor's jaw dropped to the floor as he recieced this news

"ah kokoa, I can see you haven't changed. How about we go to chupa cabras? On me?
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:19 am

"I still haven't found a girlfriend.... I think... Anyway. I'm down." He said as he lifted himself off of the ground. He took his sniper off of his back and aimed it at the city, just for the view. "I'm ready to go when you are..."
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 12:22 pm

"I'm in, too! And congratulations, Ms. Metzger!" Kokoa said noticing the ring on Ms. Metzger's finger.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 4:00 pm

Lukas walked to them. Almost nothing changed in him..Okaaay. He was wearing glasses.
Anna appeared next to him. Now as 17 years old girl, she was taller, also her hair was longer. She was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans. Also she had a katana on her back
Lukas smiled "Heellooo my old friends!"
Anna waved "Yo.."
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 4:23 pm

Kokoa gasped "Oh my god! You haven't changed a bit~! Anna, you're a lady now~!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:20 pm

Anna looked at Kokoa "Hmm..But you have changed a bit..That's just my opinion"
Lukas crossed his arms "Well..But Anna is a different person now. She is more quiet. And...She isn't wearing her hat!"
Anna sighed "Do you have any problems with this?"
Lukas shook his head "NoNoNoNo!"
Anna: "Honestly I missed Kokoa and Aurora...And Tristan of course."
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:23 pm

"just look at it, sofia is back.... how about we keep it that way?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:29 pm

Anna smiled "Yeah!"
Lukas chuckled "You just reminded me something..Oh..That was a great story!"
Anna punched Lukas' shoulder "No! Shut up! I know what you are planning to tell them!"
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:33 pm

"tell it over dinner." she pulled out her phone "Dante, meet me at the deathstaraunt, some people want to see us"
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:39 pm

"Oh my god~! I want to know~! Did Anna get a boyfriend? Ack!" Kokoa fangirled.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:45 pm

Anna blushed slightly and turned away "Nononono! Shut up!"
Lukas chuckled "Well..Love has finally defeated her!"
Anna growled "Shut up! "
Back to top Go down

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:47 pm

"ANNA OH MY GOD!" Kokoa ran up to Anna and hugged her tightly "I'm so happy for you~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5 years ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 years ahead
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next