Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nultar Tamaro INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nultar Tamaro INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Nultar Tamaro INACTIVE   Nultar Tamaro INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 4:12 pm

MEISTER TEMPLATE

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4962122892642518&pid=15.1&H=160&W=97

Name: Nultar Tamaro

Weapon: Still looking for one sorry.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Nultar is a slim teenager with dark-brown hair. He is usually seen wearing a brown jacket, slightly brighter than his hair, and a blue scarf around his neck, aswell as black pants and shoes.

Personality: Nultar has litlle friends because of his....issues but the few who he considers friends, he cares deepley about and will risk his life for them. He enjoys to fight strong opponents, and is always looking for more wor to do. Sometimes, he is known to go erserk during battle, often leading him to hurt everyone he sees, even his closest friends.

History: Born in Greece, Nultar was brought up by his father to be a strong warrior and a skilled hunter. But he had issues, he would often just snap and go completley berserk during a fight, sometimes even hurting his father. At the age of 8, he was outcasted from his own town, leaving him devastated.
for 6 years, he lived out in the jungle, fending for himself until a teacher from the academy found him a brought him to the place he know calls home.

Miscellaneous: Nah

Have You Read the Rules?
I friggin love soul eater!!!!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Nultar Tamaro INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nultar Tamaro INACTIVE   Nultar Tamaro INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 5:15 pm

Accepted and Moved
Back to top Go down

Nultar Tamaro INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1