Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) Empty
PostSubject: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:14 pm

Isabella was sleeping when she woke up. She looked around and streched with a yawn and she sat up in the bed

Last edited by firefly on February 16th 2014, 11:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:16 pm

Lance woke up next to her "good morning" he said with a sweet smile "enjoy your sleep last night" he chuckled

James walked through death city, cursing himself "why couldn't I free isabelle? I need help from some friends" He walked to Kataro's house and knocked on the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:21 pm

Isabella glared at him then hit his chest half heartedly then smiled"I enjoyed my sleep very much thank you "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:24 pm

Lance leaned up and kissed Isabelle on the forehead "well you slept well after the work you did yesterday"
(Fire knows)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:27 pm

Isabella smiled a bit and turned red a bit"yeah , so wats on my itinerary for today." She growled
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:30 pm

Lance shrugged "a few chores as usual but first on the agenda is breakfast" he chuckled "come on" he signaled her to follow

Chester was already in the kitchen in all green pajamas pouring himself a bowl of cereal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:51 pm

Isabella nodded and got up out of bed and stoped "uum were are my clothes "

Ivy walked out of her room and into the kitchen wearing a black tanktop and spoted black and white spotted short shorts
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:55 pm

Lance chuckled innocently "I hid them, dont worry you can wear some of my cloths" lance gives Isabelle one of his dress shirts

Chester smiled at ivy "good morning ivy dear"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:02 am

Isabella glared at him and took it and put it on "thanks..

Ivy smiled at him "morning
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:06 am

Lance led isabelle to the kitchen "the breakfast menu is here" he pointed at a note on the wall
Chester smiled "morning sir lance" he snickered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:11 am

Isabella looked at it "pancakes with eggs and bacon sounds good " she said

Ivy looked at her dad "morning dad " she says pointedly ignoring Isabella
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:19 am

Lance smiled at ivy "good morning dear"
Chester snickered under his breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:24 am

Ivy looked at him curiously

Isabella stude there in the kitchen looking down and fiddling with the edge of the shirt
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:28 am

Ooc: who did ivy look at??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:31 am

Ooc: chester because of his laugh
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:36 am

Chester noticed ivy look at him and quickly stopped like nothing happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:38 am

Ivy glared him with a smile on her

Isabella went and sat down
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:41 am

Crow walked in the kitchen as well "good morning crow!" Chester said, all crow did was grumbled (he hated daytime)

Lance sat down reading a newspaper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:48 am

Ivy went ridged at crows voice and looked down at her hands
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:56 am

Crow eyed ivy from behind and growled something under his breath
Lance didn't notice because he was reading
"Is breakfast almost done?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:02 am

Ooc:is Isabella supposed to be making breakfast

Ivy didnt look up at all fear coursing through her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:04 am

Ooc: yes cause she the maid
Crow chuckled darkly at ivy's fear, (he could smell it) (creepy right)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:09 am

Isabella was in the kitchen stiring the eggs "almost " she said

Ivy closed her eyes as the most recent memorys of the dungeon started to resurface her whole body tensing
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:16 am

Chester rubbed ivy's back "calm down" he whispered
Crow sat at the other side of the table right infront of ivy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:20 am

Ivy nodded lightly and breathed in and exhaled and leveled her gaxze at the wall

Isabella came in carrying many plates at once puting one in front of everyone before she sat down with her own plate of food
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next