Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Samui Yuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Samui Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Samui Yuki   Samui Yuki I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:20 pm

Name:
Yuki,Samui

Weapon:
N/A

Love Interest:
N/A

Appearance:
Her hair is as white as snow and is straight while going down to her knees ,really light blue eyes ,Her skin is one shade darker than her hair ,she is shorter than most people ,she wears a light pink sweater ,and a brown mini skirt ,and brown snow-boots with a furry layering.

Personality:
She is a very sweet person ,who is willing to risk her life for anyone else. She has a similar personality to Kanade from Angel Beats .

History:
She grew up in the cold mountains of Canada living in a log cabin. She was always cold ,and no matter where she went she was always cold. She lived with her mom ,and two brothers and one sister. She join the DWMA because she wanted out of Canada.

Miscellaneous: :P

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE Soul Eater!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Samui Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samui Yuki   Samui Yuki I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 10:03 am

Could you please add more to thier personallity and/or history? I'm not sure if there's enough information there to form a distinctive character.... A good place to start would be with describing what Kanade's like since I never saw Angel beats and others might not be familiar with the show. Maybe go more into why she disliked Canada or how she felt about leaving her family behind to join the DWMA?
Back to top Go down

Samui Yuki
Page 1 of 1