Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 8:37 pm

Gaffey looked up into the sky and took in a deep breath "A great day to walk." he than walked out of the shadows in which he called his home and started to hop down the streets of death city a giddy smile on his face as he jumped up into the air and spun "i think this is the day nothing wrong could ever happen!" he knew this to be wrong cause bad stuff always happened on days like this but it's good to dream. He than put his hands into his pockets and casually walked down the street whistling a soft tune.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 8:55 pm

Yuki and Haishi were out for a walk. A whistling could be heard down the street. Yuki, being curious, immediately started dragging Haishi down the road by his arm. Haishi, in objection to this, pulled her to a stop.

"Yuki wait! Don't you think we should be just a little cautious of people we don't know? Especially in Death City?" He asked, a bit annoyed with her.

"Yesss.... But if I don't find out who's whistling it'd bug me later!" Yuki said giggling before running ahead toward the whistling again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 9:02 pm

Gaffey stopped and picked up a random piece of paper "hmmm paper...." crumbles the paper up and throws it away. he than went back to bouncing through the streets of death city his whistling becoming singing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
He continued to sing as he walked not a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 9:15 pm

Yuki soon came across a young man in a top-hat who was now singing, Haishi not far behind yelling for her to slow down and wait up to no avail. Yuki ran up and stopped a few feet from the man.

"See Haishi? Nobody singing a song like that could possibly be mean!" She said in a mater-of-fact tone.

"I guess not... But it could always have been a trick." He replied soon after catching up. He looked at the guy closely. "Sorry to bother you sir, my sister, Yuki, here was just admiring your singing and curiosity got the better of her..."

"Haishi! Don't apologize for me! I found him because I wanted to meet him, silly!" She interrupted quickly and looked at the interesting person in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 9:20 pm

Gaffey turned around to look at the twins "I'm guessing you two are twins, Yuki and Haishi intresting names....welp the names Gaffey, Gaffey Patches" he tipped his top hat "and it's fine curiosity is one of the best gifts you can have!" he laughed "without curiosity the world would not be what it is today!" he offered the two both his hands "it's nice meeting some new faces"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 9:35 pm

Yuki giggled and happily accepted the man she now knew as Gaffey's hand. Haishi on the other hand was reluctant.

I guess he can't be all bad... I'm still going to keep my eye on him around Yuki though... He thought to himself before reaching out for the other hand.

"That's the spirit Haishi!" Yuki cheered. This Gaffey guy was odd, but in a good way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 9:40 pm

"And i know that you don't trust me yet" he pointed to Haishi "but really i wouldn't hurt a fly, i know you don't want to trust me for the safety of your sister here and trust me i would do the same but i would never harm her or you or anyone." he turned around and looked at the road "you should try to be less obvious too it is bad in battles, i can tell by the way you looked at me you didn't trust me it's good to make a foe think you trust them now would yhou two like to walk with me?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 10:07 pm

Haishi sighed, knowing Gaffey was right. Haishi was being very unfair, and no matter what he did Yuki was going to follow this guy around for awhile. "Even if I said no Yuki's going to trust you, so I might as well give you the benefit of the doubt." He said trying to show a bit of trust in his own way.

"Yay Haishi! Your coming too!" She cheered happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 10:18 pm

Gaffey laughed "glad to have both of you join me! now follow ne to beyond!!" he than bounced down the street he was on jumping into the air and spinning of occasions he than turned around to face the two "so what do you guys do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 10:35 pm

"We're weapons!" Yuki replied to the question in a sing-song tone, atempting to follow the bouncing and spinning only to make herself dizzy. She slowed a bit and looked to Haishi as if asking him to finish for her because she needed to catch her breath.

"We attend the DWMA as students. We're a matching set." Haishi clerified as he followed behind the two. While he still wasn't sure, he did enjoy having sombody else to to talk to in the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 10:39 pm

"You guys go to DWMA too? it really is a small world...well i go there too i'm a meister!" he than turned around and went back to walking "sooooo where are yall's meister? do yall even have a meister?" he said than looked back to them hope that wasn't offensive to you in anyway..."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 10:59 pm

Haishi looked at Gaffey. "I've been acting as Yuki's meister for awhile now, but we're more effective as a pair of weapons than a single weapon." He explained. "Yuki and I are so different that it's hard to find a meister that can resonate with both of us at the same time..." The more Haishi thought the more he felt hopeless. Yuki continued to happily bounce around the two as they talked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 11:04 pm

Gaffey looked towards Haishi "Well you will find some one that will be what both of you need! i'm still looking for a weapon sometimes i want to give up...but like father said before he died...giving up will never get you anything but a boot in the ass...dad always did have a weird way to show he loved me" he than looked back to the road "just never give up looking if you give up than nothing good will come from that...."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 11:12 pm

Haishi looked up at Gaffey and then to Yuki. This guy had done, in a metter of minutes, what a lot of people had taken days or even months to do. He had made Haishi look at him as a friend. Yuki giggled when Haishi looked at her with that face. She immediately smiled and turned to Gaffey.

"Gaffey! Do you think we could try to be your weapons?" She asked happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 11:19 pm

Gaffey was shocked that Yuki asked if they both could be his weapon "are you sure about this? there are alot of other better choices. But in other words i would love for yall to be my weapons!" he looked at the two, he knew that they were reliable and he could trust them with his life "it would be a honor " he smiled "were going to make a great team! but if were going to be each others teammate's we must get to know each other more! so lets talk and walk my new found friends!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 11:30 pm

Yuki grinned and started to bounce around again. Cheering in the background as she did so. "Yuki, calm down." Haishi said laughing and walked toward Gaffey. "She'll wind down in a bit. So what about you? What do you do for fun?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 11:41 pm

"Well useally i just take long walks or climb the roof tops i sometimes swim or just chill out somewhere i also read alot" he than snickered "sometimes i chase after theifs who steal items of mine..so what do you do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 11:50 pm

"Yuki gets into trouble a lot and as much as I hate to admit it, I have as much fun as her on these little adventures she drags me on." He laughed a bit before Yuki chimed in too, "Knew it!" She cheered, "I knew you had fun too!"

Haishi sighed adding "They're still dangerous though. Aside from that I enjoy reading and I'm decent at cooking." He finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:02 am

"Well now that we know what each other likes to do why don't we have are selves a adventure?" he than looked around and than he looked towards a house "lets have a roof top adventure!!" and than with ease a swiftly ran towards the house and started to scale it before disappearing over the top of it
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:09 am

Yuki watched as Gaffey dissapoeared onto the rooftops. "What are we awiting for? Let's go!" She cheered before turning to her weapon form. Haishi knew very well that Yuki had the atheletic skills of an average weaker human at best. Grabbing her from the air he sped up the wall and, upon landing on the roof, looked around for Gaffey again. There was no way Haishi could keep up with a real meister but he was gunna try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:20 am

Gaffey sat on a chimney and looked over to Haishi "Ya ready?" he than jumped of the chimney and onto the next roof top as he continued to hop roof from roof. He than hopped of the roof of one house catched a flag pole in his hands spun once than backflipped off of it and rolled to a halt looking back behind him for the twins.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:29 am

Haishi ran across the rooftop he was currently on and jumpped across to another. He proceeded to move from that one to the next and so on before landing on a roof across from Gaffey in less-than-impressive time. "Your slow Haishi." Yuki's voice teased from her weapon form.

"I'd like to see you do any better Yuki. This guy is seriously fast." He replied, feeling a bit weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 8:05 am

"pffft i could have gone faster some think i break the laws of physics from how fast i can climb" he laughed "would you like to take a break on this adventure of ours?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 1:44 pm

"Nah. I just needed to catch my breath." Haishi said, trying to cover up the fact that he couldn't keep up easily. "Where are we heading anyways? He asked curiously scanning the rooftops.[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 1:54 pm

Gaffey laughed "Were going were ever the roofs take us!!!" he than looked towards Haishi "you want to go weapon mode so that i can carry you the rest of the way?" he says "oh wait don't are wave lengths need to be whats it called linked our something no idea"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next