Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Droon: Could he be any more bored?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Droon: Could he be any more bored? Empty
PostSubject: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 10:32 pm

Droon reclined in the branches of a tree, hanging over a small pond. [This was where I first met koizumi......I think. Or was it that we came here after we met?] "uuuuuhhhhhg! I have sunken to a new low! I'm reminiscing!!" He thunks his head into the tree "and I'm talking to myself!!" Droon throws his hands into the air out of exasperation, causing him to fall into the pond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 9:44 am

OOC: May I join?

"Alone once again....pitiful." Koizumi whispers to herself. She was planing to train with her weapon Droon, but she could simply not find him,despite how loud he destructive he can be. So, Koizumi just decided to train alone, which was why she was walking over to the lake by herself.

As she causally walks, the sun continues to blare down at her, burning her intensely. Luckily, Koizumi was wearing a tank top and shorts today, allowing the sun to actually touch her skin for once and not make her have a heat stork. It also helped that she brought a water bottle with her this time.

As Koizumi comes close to her usual training spot, the sound of Droon's loud voice rang in her ear, bringing a smirk to her face. She waited until she was close enough for him to hear her before saying, "Bored like usual, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 12:55 pm

Ooc: any and all threads made by moi are open!!

Droon's head pops up from the pond with a smile "Hey! Koizumi! Wanna do stuff? I'm boooored!" He climbs out of the water with a look of annoyance. "I'm wet in my clothes! I hate that..." He gives his leg a few half-hearted shackes, as though that would be enough to dry him. "I guess I'll walk it off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 7:55 pm

"I think we should maybe start training...if that's alright with you." Koizumi says, watching with an amusement as he shook his leg like some kind of dog who just took a bath. She was about to even giggle at this, but she was able to cover her mouth in time, so nothing could be heard by the very bored Droon. [I should really try to get back to my old self...] A sigh leaves her lips as she thought this. Ever since she agreed to be Droon's meister, the amount of happiness she felt increased greatly, slowly turning her into a normal girl. This only happens when she's around with her hyper weapon though, so she's still the quiet b*tch around other people. "I'm fine with doing anything else though. Well...anything but swimming."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 9:25 pm

Droon nods his head good-naturedly "sure thing!" He jumps into the air and switches to sword mode "did ya have anything in mind." His meister was acting differently, but he certainly didn't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 10:59 pm

Koizumi nods, catching him easily. She then looks over to one of the largest tree in the forest, which laid a couple of feet away from her. "Do you start by practicing our soul resonance, or may think of new battling styles that will suit the both of us." Her lips then curls into a small smile which could barely be noticeable to most people. The thought of training just seems so enjoyable to her at times, though she tries to hide this from others often by masking her happiness with cold remarks.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 10:22 am

"Lets try resonance, I want to see how high we can get our resonance rate to go." Droon responds, thinking of a specific technique. "If we can get it high enough then I might be able to try out something new!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 1:39 pm

OOC: hi! I haven't used Kura in awhile, so why not?

Kura: I skip along peacefully, enjoying the day. I had absolutely no clue where I was, but who cared? I would probably eventually meet someone and they would help me out. Or maybe they wouldn't. Hmm, they probably would. What if they didn't? Of course they would. What if I never met anyone at all? Nah, this seemed like the perfect place to find someone. Maybe so. Maybe not. Yes. No. Yes. No.
It was always that way with me, and it annoyed most others. Sometimes it was borderline split-personality, other times it was merely a contradiction or two in my speech. Either way, I didn't mind it at all. It just made for some interesting and fun encounters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 7:03 pm

Koizumi nods, gripping on to his handle tightly, letting her knuckles grow white. "Come on..." She whispers while squeezing her eyes shut. She then began to concentrate, trying to synchronize their wavelengths the best she could which resulted in the red glow of Droon's blade. Droon wasn't the only thing that began to glow though. Koizumi's body was covered with a red glow as well, which then led to a soul like force field thing beginning to form around them both.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 7:28 pm

Droon's blade grows to a massive length, and its red glow turns solid. "Red blade!!" He pushes his soul as hard as he can. His own soul shows as well, no different from any other except for a huge sharp-toothed smile running across its face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 8:51 pm

Kura: I stop as I notice for the first time shouting and bright lights coming from quite near me. My eyes widen in realization. PEOPLE! YAY! Wait... I run around to face them, then realize it was a Meister and weapon, resonating. I squeak and dive far away from the path of their strike. SCARY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 8:52 pm

Koizumi, feeling they reached their limit, opens her eyes, letting the glowing of the two souls die down. "Hmm..I didn't expect this.." She then whispers, blowing a strain of hair from her eyes. When he said they should try using the soul resonance, Koizumi only thought they would be able to make Droon glow a bit. She definitely did not see this coming. "Seems like our wavelengths match better than I thought....how can that be..?" Koizumi whispers the last part though, not wanting her partner to hear her questioning voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 9:01 pm

Kura: seeing their resonance die down, I emerge from my faceplant in the bush. Should I go talk to them? Maybe they could give me directions... But they had just used Soul Resonance, maybe they were bad? No, probably not. But there was a chance.... Maybe. Yes. No. Probably. Never. Sure. MAKE UP YOUR MIND! I was sure I looked pretty stupid, standing there gaping at them while mumbling to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 8:52 pm

Droons red blad fades back to normal when the newcomer arrives. She appeared to be mumbling incomprehensibly under her breath like a crazy person "you wouldn't happen to be stammering like that because you have been living alone in the woods for many years and you just now are seeing other human beings for the first time in forever would you?" He jokes "cause you would have to be like, really stupid to be lost that long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:33 pm

Kura: I suddenly snap back to reality and blink. I smile meekly and rub the back of my neck. "Nah, I've just been lost for a few hours.... But it feels like days! No, wait... Maybe it doesn't.... Of course it doesn't...! Well, it certainly felt like a long time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 5:12 pm

Koizumi rolls her eyes, annoyed with the girl already. Without saying anything she points to the direction of Death City, hoping she'll understand what she meant with the pointing. Damn, another annoying person.... Was the only thing she thought as the person in front of her mumbled like some brainless baboon. Idiot....Doesn't she know how to speak correctly, or is she that dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 8:11 am

Kura: I blink at the person in front of me, my head slightly tilted to the right. I was completely oblivious to the fact that she was pointing anywhere in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 11:48 pm

Droon nods his head as he makes his decision "how many years did you live in the woods exactly?" He holds a few fingers up "how many fingers am I holding up? And is it true that a baboon lives in the training grounds?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 12:43 am

Kura: "Erm, I think 0.003% of a year... That's three fingers, and I haven't seen any baboons. WAIT, THERE ARE BABOONS?" I exclaim, suddenly excited and bouncing up and down on my toes. Baboons were awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Droon: Could he be any more bored?   Droon: Could he be any more bored? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Droon: Could he be any more bored?
Page 1 of 1