Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why? Because Droon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Why? Because Droon. Empty
PostSubject: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 10:14 pm

"Alrighty, so I was sitting in this German dude's house, being a respectable and productive member of ancient Nordic society when I thought to myself 'dang, I could go for some Chinese' so me and this kishin egg guy jim decided to go get some, but the problem is: how do ya know it's authentic if you haven't even been to china?! So we went to china via plane, which I stole from Kitai, and when we arrived we were all like 'let's go get some habachi!' One thing led to another and we were racing along the North Korean border with a tiny jello replica of our glorious leader. Once we escaped back into china we thought we would celebrate, so we were all 'ain't no party like a time lord party because it don't exist within typical temporal parameter and therefore don't stop!' But we couldn't do that because most chinese folks don't watch dr.who! So we went with the next best thing and had a warehouse party. We had a relatively poor turnout of 350 people and a crap-ton if my kishin and witch friends, but I think it's been worth it."

Droon says in a chair, eating a tiny jello asian man with a plastic fork. The man to whom he spoke was his trusty penguin servant Gunter. The place in which they spoke was the direct center of a massive dance floor filled with teenagers having the time of their lives. Strobe lights and music went out in all directions, echoing all around the warehouse. He reclines in his chair with a smile "and that is how we all got here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 10:49 pm

Vinnie was having a dance after a few drinks, he felt he would be safe here even with the academy hot on his heels. At least he thought they were hot on his heels.
He danced over threw the Chinese teenagers to droon. " Hey I need your help with something, can I talk to you in private? " He yelled over the music with a drink in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 11:25 pm

Droon really didn't feel like helping anybody right now, especially not that creepy guy from the darkness games, so instead he ignored Vinnie and pointed to a large chested woman dancing behind him "You, with the plot, let's dance!" He shouts, doing the conga in her direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 11:27 pm

Vinnie joined the conga just behind him." After the party defiantly. But I need your skills. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:08 am

" It involves a free trip to Paris, a strip joint, and tons of souls for you and me. You in? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 9:39 pm

Storm headed over to Droon, who was sitting in his chair. "There's way too many horny kids here for my liking." He said, leaning against the wall next to him him. "Man. I really wish I could test out my new power from training with Kataro."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 9:47 pm

"Dude, aside from the kid part, I fit that criteria." He pats the chair next to him "Sit down, take a penguin, enjoy yourself!!" He says, pushing Gunter in storm's face. "So what do ya wanna do? We got life-size pinball."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 10:00 pm

"Thanks?" He said, setting the penguin in his lap. "I was actually hoping to add to my soul count. Can't plan to be a Death Scythe if you never collect any souls."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 10:06 pm

While some people were dancing with large chested women, a monocrome-colored sorcerer was busy collecting almost everybody's money that was bet at a poker table in the corner or the party. "Okay I'll take my money from, you, you, you, you aaaand you." He spoke to himself as he danced around the table, collecting most people's life savings. "I cannot be defeated!" Suhas yelled triumphantly and clapped his hands, changing the game to Russian Roulet.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 10:29 pm

Droon nods at storm "Of course, of course!" He turns and grabs a fork, handing one to him "there will be time for that soonish, but first, let's eat this jello sculpture of Kim-Jong un! I went to a lot of trouble to get it you know, all the way from the banquet table of the man himself!! I've been gouging his eyes out first, nice orange fluff flavoring and stuff!" He says, gesturing at the squat asian jello-man.

Meanwhile, more than a few people started a weird dance on the flashing floor, though in actuality they were all frantically searching for their wallets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 12:39 am

"What in the hell is that place?" Jericho asked himself, as he walked down a seemingly deserted street surrounded by abandoned buildings and warehouses. He had came over here from Death City to get away from school for awhile, and the locals told him that there was a huge party going on out this way. After walking a little farther, the faint sound of music floated towards his ears. "Damn, it had to be all the way down there, didn't it?" he said to himself, seeing the lit up warehouse about a mile and a half away. "Time to go crash a party"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 8:36 pm

Ooc: uhhhh, shizu? Rage? Your turns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 8:59 pm

Storm wasn't really in the mood for jello. "Droon, I don't think Kelli's the best thing right now. We need to get out there so I can get some souls. ASAP." Storm threw his fork back at Droon, and sat down in front of him with a scowl on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 8:28 pm

A few seconds later a somewhat-drunken man accused Suhas of cheating and words were said, people were sent flying and all of a sudden a certain sorcerer was running into the crowd to avoid getting his tongue ripped out of his mouth... Still not the craziest night he's had. While his head was tuened to make sure he wasn't being followed, Suhas rammed straight into someone and tumbled over them.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 9:00 pm

Droon starts to reply when suddenly the power goes out, red emergency lights illuminating the warehouse which echoed with the screams of teenagers. The raised index finger of Droon's hands droops "I sense a plot twist in the works." He mutters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 9:15 pm

"I SMELL ADVENTURE!" Storm yells, jumping up from his seat, sending the chair flying behind him. Kishin eggs, here I come! Storm thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why? Because Droon.   Why? Because Droon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why? Because Droon.
Page 1 of 1