Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Droon's ultra massive party?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Droon's ultra massive party?! Empty
PostSubject: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:02 pm

Droon had probably invited half the city, as well as massive amounts of werewolves witches, monsters, Meisters weapons, and every other imaginable person/ thing, and the best part is that almost everyone showed up! The party had long since spilled into the streets and strobe lights and decorations were everywhere!droon felt quite accomplished in his party-making skills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:11 pm

Kasai was outraged. Rando people she didn't even knows tarted coming to her apartment!
Kori stood with Ujiami not knowing what to do.
Lexi, Alexx, and Chaeles were all dancing their hearts out.
Abby was dancing with Ikaru.
Bri was next to Ace hoping he wouldn't get drunk and do something stupid.
Yomi didn't show up for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:36 pm

"Why are we here?" I asked Bri. "We both know that have the people here are threats to the city."

Reaver looked around, surveying everyone. This would be a good center for recruitment, though he would have to be careful on who he spoke to. There were far too many Shibusen. "During the middle of the party, when there is any kind of distraction, I want you two to leave and enter the academy. Once inside Ujiami," Reaver rips his shirt, and cuts his chest with his broken sword. "you will report to Lord Death that you escaped your captors, and found your sister with us. Afterwards, return to the party. I would like to kidnap one of the Shibusen here, however they would be too cautious to let me near them.

Arusa stood on a building down the street, watching the party. "How interesting..."

"Hey Kasai, isn't this great!" Kitsune says, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:41 pm

" hey guys!" Droon says with a werewolf girl on each arm. "are you having a good time?oh reaver by the way one of my penguins didn't come back care to explain?" He asks with a knowing expression
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:58 pm

"Hey Arusa, get down and have some fun!" I said, walking up behind him.

I leaned against a wall and sighed, god I hate parties...

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:07 pm

Droon let's go of the girls and goes to his meister" not having fun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:09 pm

"Nah, I hate being around so much people...." I said, glaring at the group of dancing teens.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:16 pm

" well we have to find something you like"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:18 pm

"Good luck with that..." I mumbled with a shrug "I never liked parties...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:21 pm

Beyril sauntered around happily, greeting everyone she passed, whether she knew them or not. She saw Droon, and waved, running over, "Hey, Droon, right? Ice cream boy." She laughed, and pushed her hair out of her face. She turned to his Meister, "Hey, I don't think we've met. I'm Beyril." She stuck her hand out for a shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:22 pm

"WHAT THE HECK KITSUNE?!?!"
"I know but it's kinda rude bit to show up when you're invited."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:23 pm

He grabs her hand and starts leading her through the crowd " we'll those guys there r drinking, those 2 are eating, a bunch are dancing, and a bunch are just talking. Any of that sound good"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:25 pm

Droon turns around"hey beyril!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:27 pm

"I'll going to have a drink..." I mumbled, going over where some guys were drinking.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:32 pm

"What? Come on, have some fun!"

"Do I really seem like that much of a gentleman?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:33 pm

" yeah! Good to see you getting In to things!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:33 pm

Beyril blinked, "Is she okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:34 pm

"She's fine she's usually like that, having her around helps keep me grounded"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:35 pm

"Arusa! Let's go have some fun." I moaned, poking his back at least 10 times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:37 pm

Beyril smiled, "Awh, how cute. You guys make a great pair."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:39 pm

Droon turns Around spotting his favorite flirting buddy "KITSUNE!!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 4:00 pm

Sylas quietly makes his way through the party before spotting Reaver. He makes his way over to the large Kishin Egg. He bows formally. "I'm afraid we weren't able to properly introduce ourselves to one another given the excitement. My name is Sylas Hammer."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 4:27 pm

Kasai growls and sits somewhere.
"Well no but I know you'd want to come if I was here!" She said playfully

Last edited by IceChika13 on June 2nd 2013, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 7:49 pm

"Hello!" I said cheerfully, taking a seat next to Kasai "Want to dance!"

Last edited by RockMyWorld on June 2nd 2013, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 7:58 pm

OOC: you mean Kasai?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Droon's ultra massive party?!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next