Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaffey Patches INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gaffey Patches INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Gaffey Patches INACTIVE   Gaffey Patches INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 6:42 pm

Gaffey Patches

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: Skyler Tanna

Appearance: Gaffey is a tall, slim, male with short spiked hair and pitch black eyes. He isn't really built but he doesn't put that to mind, he has a strange style wearing a white dress shirt, black overcoat, bowtie, black dress pants, top hat, and black dress shoes. His teeth are pearly white and he can be seen as a fairly handsome man but he prefers not to be called handsome.

Personality: Gaffey is a random kind loving guy that you can see and know that he is loyal. He is caring and willing to stick up to anyone that threatens anyone he cares for. He never does well in romantic situations tending to just move away or stay silent tho that doesn't mean he doesn't have a crush. He is a real bookworm and loves to laugh and play, he can get serious at times but thats hardly ever.

History: Gaffey didn't really have a good life he lived alone both his parents died from unknown causes he was pretty devastated but he lived on orphaned and alone he moved to the slums of death city where he stayed for a good portion of his life living off of his surroundings and not depending on anything but his own survival instincts. He decided he needed a place to stay so he stole a bed (cause why not) and made a small fort that later got destroyed so that was a complete and total waste of time. One day he desided to take a walk to The School and check it out he saw that maybe this place would be the place for him maybe he could meet new faces, make friends, maybe even find people to care about him so he decided to join The School and he's never regretted the decision.

Miscellaneous:
Theif
Really hates tables
Is in love with cookies
Carries a survival kit with him at all times
Kicks ass

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!!"[/center]

Last edited by Gaffey on October 1st 2013, 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Gaffey Patches INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaffey Patches INACTIVE   Gaffey Patches INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 6:55 pm

Accepted and Moved
Back to top Go down

Gaffey Patches INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1