Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mu Blackwell INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mu Blackwell INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Mu Blackwell INACTIVE   Mu Blackwell INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:31 pm

(image will come soon)

Mu Blackwell

Meister: N/A

Weapon: A wooden staff with a crystal jammed into the top.

Animal Form: A Albino Wolverine

Love Interest: Pfft who needs love?

Appearance: Mu is 5,9 feet tall and 145 lbs. He has pure white hair that is most of the time partially covered by a cowboy hat, he wears a large pale brown over coat, white t-shirt under it and a bandana on his upper body, on his lower body he wears blue jeans and pale brown cowboy boots. his eyes are pure white like his hair.

Personality: Mu is a immature hyperactive, kind witch but he prefers to be called a warlock he is fun and loving but has his dark side that is alot more aggresive and hateful. Mu isn't really the one to fall in love or be loved because his childhood.

History: Lets go back to a few 13 years back when Mu was younger. His parents, a witch, and meister, one day his father was killed by a murderer leaving him and his mother grieving for there loss, his mother took it the worst she began to be to devastated to even talk to Mu or care for him she would even rarely feed him she would come home drunk and would beat Mu for nothing Mu grew scarred of his mom and sometimes hid out in the attic of the house for days. One day his mother was in a even more drunken state that when she came home she threw a chair at him and smacked him yelling at him that it was his fault that his father died, in raged that his mother would even think that he would do something like that and tired of being beaten he lashed out at his mother she gripped his fist and threw him against a wall thats when a large bear appeared infront of him ready to attack which gave Mu enough time to run he looked to see that as simply as the bear came it vanished with out a trace , he than knew he was a witch or what he preferred warlock he used his new found new magic skills for no good finding out what he did was summon a illusion he used that to steal from others tricking them and lieing to them making illusions of loved one's that would ask them for the item Mu wanted. As he grew he learned to morph into a wolverine witch helped him to steal even more than one day he decided to stop realizing what bad he was doing. now lets go to when he was 18 he had become a very successful young man working a part time job as a waiter he still never got over his past and whenever he met a customer that was a female he would ask what they wanted and stay silent till they left.

Miscellaneous:

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ddwJkA92VE
Speaking Color= Grey
Skilled At Illusion Magic And Lightning Magic
Weilds a staff with a green crystal on the top

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"[/center]

Last edited by Gaffey on October 6th 2013, 9:00 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mu Blackwell INACTIVE   Mu Blackwell INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:42 pm

0_O Well then...... I'll have to get a second oppinion since being raped by his baby sitter is a little out there, you know? I like the illusions because (when done correctly) they could be intresting to play around with and there's not nevessarly anything against mentioning rape in a character's history in the rules... but I'd rather play it safe and wait for another Mod to log on so it won't be completly on me if someone wants you to tone it down a little.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Mu Blackwell INACTIVE   Mu Blackwell INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 1:14 pm

App fixed! Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mu Blackwell INACTIVE   Mu Blackwell INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mu Blackwell INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1