Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kairi Hiroshima INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kairi Hiroshima INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Kairi Hiroshima INACTIVE   Kairi Hiroshima INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:21 pm

Kairi Hiroshima INACTIVE Anime-girls-cute-cute-anime-girls-25362295-598-450

Name Hiroshima, Kairi

Weapon: None yet

Love Interest: None yet

Appearance: Kairi is a smart girl. She has very long grayish-Blue hair and dark bluish black eyes. She is thin and has a gymnast like body. She wears high socks and a black skirt. She also wears a black jacket over a tan t-shirt . She has pale skin. She wears her hair up in 2 high pigtails, with her long bangs framing her face.

Personality: Kairi is adventurous and, because of her parents teachings,  likes to do well in school. She likes to do her best, and tries hard to never give up.  She tries to think logically especially in combat, but loves to have fun and occasionally will do something troublesome for her own amusement. However at first she can be a little shy and weary of people, since she didnt interact with people very much as a little kid.

History: Kairi spent alot of time at home when she was younger. In fact, she was home schooled. Her mother and father taught her about kishin eggs and witches and dark weapons; making sure she always payed attention, and also made Kairi swear that she would help protect death city. Kairi, being the studious girl she was, also took it upon herself to look into the strange things that had been happening to her. She had been noticing that she could sense who was where in the house, and through research she learned about a skill called soul perception. Since then she kept working on her soul perception, thinking it would come in handy later. On occasion, kairi would sneak out of the house in the middle of the night and walk around the city. She enjoyed these small adventures she had. Now at 19 years old, she has joined the DWMA to learn what her parents couldnt teach her and to find a weapon, so she could full fill her promise to her mother.

Miscellaneous: Kairi has soul perception that she continues to work on and enhance. She can also shoot her wavelength at an oponent if she tries hard enough, however that usually occurs if shes highly upset.

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Souleater!

Last edited by souleaterlove205 on October 6th 2013, 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hiroshima INACTIVE   Kairi Hiroshima INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:34 pm

• Your personality needs to be at least one paragraph please!~
  • I don't have a problem with your history, but I would like if you could maybe expand a bit and talk about how her past effected her personality.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hiroshima INACTIVE   Kairi Hiroshima INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:35 pm

Seems fine to be! If no other mod or admin oppose, I shall Accept this!

Kairi Hiroshima INACTIVE A4140878-6fc2-4ada-9909-291ba1ca2174_zps8b3c46d8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hiroshima INACTIVE   Kairi Hiroshima INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kairi Hiroshima INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1