Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) Empty
PostSubject: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 10:41 pm

Kotori sat sadly on a fallen log. She was wandering in the woods and had gotten lost. The tree cover was too thick to fly out of and she couldn't see a path. Her head hung while she held her hat in her hands. Her cloak was being carried in a small backpack and wasn't seen. She wondered if she was lost for good.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 10:54 pm

Ears twitching to the sound of the wilderness around her. Today did seem like a good day...if it wasn't for the fact that trees covered the only source of warmth that the forest could ever hope for. The overall temperature isn't too bad... Messae thought in her head. She did feel a bit more comfortable in the woods than she did at the academy so that's saying something. Messae definitely seemed more carefree, probably almost akin to her sister in terms of how she felt right now, being around all those students can make her nervous after all...She looked back and waved at Setsuna, "Cmon hurry up!" Messae called to her partner, as she ran on ahead. But then stopped in her tracks to see a little girl, no older than ten sitting on one of the logs the forest has to offer. Messae calmly walk towards her, and kneeled to nearly her level and poked her shoulder. "Um...why hello ther little girl...why are you all the way out here....?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 11:23 pm

"Yeah yeah..." The soft, feminine tone came out as Setsuna fallowed through after Messae she certainly is more cheery he thought to himself, he was happy maybe it had to so something in being the wilderness? But that aside he was just calm that he wouldn't have to worry about madness outbreak. He touched his arm, trying to see if it was still there of course it was, but he has been getting these reverse phantom pain of it not being there. "Well well who do we have here darling, hmm?" He walked over next to Messae and saw the little girl he leaned over and took out a caramel toffee, "Want a piece of candy?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 11:34 pm

Kotori looked up at the two people in front of her. "I came out here to play, but now I can't get out. I'm not sure where to go." She explained and looked at the boy holding out the candy. "Yes please." She awnswered, gently accepting the piece of candy and rotating it in her hands a bit.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:06 pm

Messae nodded as the little girl spoke, trying to show that she understood. "You're lost? We can help you cutie~ Just tell me where your parents are, and you'll see them in a bit." She walked slowly away, fallen leaves crunching like newspaper beneath her feet. Why would a child be this far into the woods anyway? Setsuna and I are here for our own reasons...but this isn't about us, its about this girl.. She carefully looked back towards the girl with a soft smile on her face, as her ears were perked up, twitching to the sounds of the forest. "So little girl...whats your name?" Messae then tried to look at the little girl's soul to make sure she wasn't a threar using her soul perception. Yet it did feel kind of weird to describe what it was like...as she never saw a soul like hers' before, it seemed...different than other souls somehow. She heard about witches in the Academy, but she never really knew what to look for to find one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 10:05 pm

OOC: Why am I the fool?

Jericho sat there gingerly watching from a distance. He was intrigued by kind human interaction due to the lack he received during his past years. He stared, studying these strangers in the woods, wondering what was going to happen next. Silently he sat there, observing, listening to his surroundings and their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 4:29 pm

OOC: Jericho, sorry to be mean, but this is our own rp thread .3. So its kinda private.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 12:20 am

Setsuna smiled, it seemed as though the little girl was not too distressed, if she would take candy from a stranger he wouldn't have to worry to much ,"So Messae, whats the deal with..." He ticked his head to Kotori, he could tell that Messae was looking at the little girls soul, he posed the question vaguely so only Messae would be the only one to know he was asking what Kotori soul look like. He looked at the girl and smiled hoping that he could avoid trying to agitated the girl while messae scanned her
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 12:29 am

Kotori thought a moment. "My name is Kotori. I don't have parents. I just can't get out of the woods. The trees are too hard to fly out of." She said, looking inocently at the boy and poping the now unwrapped candy into her mouth. There was no way she could navigate the tangled branches on a stick. And the trees would rip up her cloak's wings. She'd have to let the people guide her out on foot.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 7:27 pm

Messae took one more second to look thoroughly through the soul with her perception. It looks weird....but it couldn't be....but then again I wouldn't know.... She immediately stopped when the little girl said something about flying,...and only witches could fly! Messae immediately pulled her partner to the side to explain what she saw in her soul, shock and disbelief written over her face, as she calmly explained. "Setsuna...I think she might be a witch...Her soul looks weird and all...but I don't think she can cause much harm..." Another part of the girl's explanation that stood out to her was her stating she had no parents. In that case we surely can't leave her here....and its not right to just take her soul...after all she was still a child. After a second or two of more thinking, she snapped her finger as she found a reasonable solution. "Yeah sure we know the way...and howabout you stay with us for awhile too?" Seeing how she's a witch, the girl might get picked off, so it seems the better solution for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 7:20 pm

"Hehe no kidding..." He was surprised, but he must of suspected as much, there weren't any settlements in the area he and Messae where investigating, so suspicion of the little girl was a bit justifiable, "I agree she doesn't seem much of a threat..." He bent down and looked at the child witch, "But regarding her sway of magic that is currently unknown to us..." He looked up at Messae ,"Even if she is still a child do you still think it is right giving quarter to a witch. " his eyes intent and staring, he wanted to know how Messae would respond to a morally grey situation as this ,"Even though it is our job to hunt witches and their souls, I will not eat one who is so young, but you keep in mind the consequences to harboring this witch." He stood up "I think we need to discuss this matter with the Shibusen before we make any rash decision..."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:54 pm

Kotori watched the two talk and put her hat back on. As she hopped of the log she looked up at the boy. "I'll be really good!" She said grinning at him. She was a lot happier and full of energy now. The sadness had only been fear of being lost.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:55 pm

Messae rolled her eyes to his proposal to discussing it with Shibusen, it just sounds like a great way to get in trouble. Morally, it probably was the right thing to do, but even if Kotori was a child it just seems a bit too risky....but still, Messae couldn't help but think that Setsuna does have a reasonable point of discussing it with Academy. "Setsuna...I see what you're trying to say and all...but we definitely can't just leave her here! It might not be right considering she's a witch...but she's just a child, and its not like all witches grow up to be bad....right?" Seeing how she was still a child, her magic might not be quite bad yet, so maybe they still have a chance to sway her onto the right path with their influence. "Cmon Setsuna, she said she'll be good...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?" She asked her friend, she tried to do puppy dog eyes and bat her eyelashes, drooping her ears trying to look like a sad dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)   I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got lost...(Me, Zeph, and Cat.)
Page 1 of 1