Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) Empty
PostSubject: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 11:16 pm

Sylas found himself outside the abode owned by the unaligned sorcerer Naga, staring up at the door curiously. He was dressed in his normal teaching attire, along with a long black coat, the right sleeve of both his shirt and the coat fluttering in the breeze. Viator flickered into existence beside him, looking first to him and then at the door. "Are you sure about this?" Sylas offered him a smile. "Nope." He then stepped up, knocking on the door several times.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 8:45 pm

The imposing gothic house loomed above Sylas ominously, blocking out any light he may have had to see by, as the whole structure leaned forward precariously. Wether the house 'a structure was falling or it was just built that way was unclear. Several locks and bolts are heard grinding across the wood on the other side of the door, bursting open about an inch or two before the chains holding it shut stretched taught, keeping the heavy oak from swinging wholly open. A smooth, refined, almost bored sounding voice emanated from within "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 9:18 pm

Sylas cleared his throat some, offering a flourished bow at the voice, left hand crossing over his chest. "Naga, I am Sylas, a Death Scythe. Perhaps you remember me, as we served as partners on several occasions. I'm here to ask for you assistance in a delicate matter." Viator rolled his eyes, then flickered away, sure his sense of humor would only detract from the situation.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 10:44 pm

A long pause ensued after Sylas spoke, followed by a curt "No". The door slammed in Sylas's face, leaving him standing in front of the house surounded by graveyard. A cold wind blew across Naga's porch; The entire atmosphere of the place seemed hostile to outsiders, which was likely the same feeling everybody else had standing in the same spot. Question: why and how would anybody ever want to be on Naga's front porch?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 10:52 pm

Sylas frowned, then knocked once more, white lightning crackling around his hand as he did so. "I require minimal effort on your part and offer compensation, Naga!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 11:01 pm

Naga's voice came through the door with a mocking tone "I said no...and weren't you right handed? The way you're knocking... That's your left hand."
Of course Naga new perfectly well that Sylas's arm was gone, and he probably knew what Sylas wanted too. He just liked to taunt the death scythe a bit, one of Naga's favorite things in all the world was seeing the prideful brought low. Teaches them humility.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 11:03 pm

The lightning on his arm changed from a pure whit to the darkest black, an ominous red aura around it. Sylas was gone, Viator in his place. He knocked again, surprisingly more softly. "Naga..." He paused, then knelt down on a single knee. "We humbly ask for your assistance... Please."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 11:06 pm

Naga's eyes flicked open from his lounging position near the door in a high-backed armchair. Something in Sylas's wavelength just...shifted. Intrigued Naga went back to the door and opened it about 6 inches, enough to peer through the crack. "What do you want?" He said frankly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 11:09 pm

Viator looked up, managing to weakly wave the empty sleeve now presently serving as a windsock. "I need your help in the creation of a magic tool. An arm, able to shift with me when I transform. I already know a craftsman who can build the arm itself. I humbly request that you assist him in this endeavor."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 11:18 pm

Naga didn't want to admit it, but he did enjoy tasks which required his unique skills...but as a rule he did nothing to aid either the DWMA or the witches and kishin...unless... "What is in it for me? Do you even know where my allegiance lies, what my goals are?" His vibrant dark green eyes flickered through the door crack "And why would you turn to me?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 11:22 pm

"We have worked together before. It was I who suggested coming to you. You have a strength about you, and an air of magic and knowledge. I do not know where your allegiances lie, save with yourself. As far as I have ever seen, you are not ally of the DWMA, or the witches, or any other force on this earth." He looked up, red eyes meeting Naga's green. "In return for your help, I offer you anything you would ask of me."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 11:27 pm

"Ahh, but you don't have anything I want." He says, pupils slitting for a split second before returning to normal as greed tinged his tone. His animal was a dragon, and it was part of why he spent his time alone, obsessed with self and greedy besides. He was warming up to this game of cat and mouse too. "I need something more specific than a promise, and what if my request goes against the rules of your little academy?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 11:31 pm

Viator furrowed his brows, obviously trying to think of what to do. Finally, a thought occurred to him, and he offered a sly smile. "You are, judging by what I can see of the interior of your home, a man who values his wealth. Believe it or not, I happen to have... Let us say acquired a bottle of 'Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Romanee', the most expensive wine in the world. Vintage, unopened, and, if the man I... acquired it from is to be believed, reportedly exquisite."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 11:48 pm

Naga could have laughed at Victor's attempt at bribing him "Please. My wealth is only the result of countless years upon the earth, real wealth is in power, and you and I both know where the real power is in this world." He continued gazing straight into Victor's face, awaiting his reaction. "It's the reason you're enemy now sits as the greatest kishin in all the world, the reason you could fight him off, and the reason us witches are so valuable to everyone. Souls Sylas, I want souls. Exactly 300 of them. Pure." Only then did he let slip a visible smile, small and vicious, and infinitely worse than the broadest of grins.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 11:52 pm

Viator gave a grave nod, pursing his lips but understanding where he could easily collect - The soul locker. "Might I ask that you help to build my arm before I undertake this assignment? It will make collection go quicker."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 12:02 am

Naga finally relents, unlocking the remaining chains and swinging the door open. Despite his regal bearing, the warlock was actually wearing pajamas; a white undershirt with flannel pants and a bathrobe. His long wavy black hair was all matted on one side where he had been sleeping. "Come on in then." He says with a lazy half-wave. "Where do you want me to start?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 12:09 am

Viator smiled, his eyes changing from dark red to a steely grey blue. "We need to go to a shop in the city. There's a man who specializes in this sort of thing..." Sylas said, rising from his knees and brushing his pants off awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 9:18 am

"Fine, fine, I'll be ready in a few."
Naga vanishes into his room and came out a few seconds later, fully dressed and statuesque. "Let's go." He says, leaving the building without stopping for Sylas.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 9:42 pm

Sylas nodded, leading him through the city to a shop some blocks away. He pushed open the door, calling into the interior. "Golden Knight, are you here?!" He looked around, the darkness of the interior causing his eyes to need to adjust.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 9:54 pm

The shop in contrast to the outside world was quite dim. The only thing that illuminated the shop was a candle next to a workbench, which was even further let up by sparks that splashed from a piece of metal with each strike. TING. TING. TING. After a few more hearty strikes the pounding ceased and the hammer was put away, with a dim light from a lamp being turned on to provide more appropriate vision. The store itself was somewhat junky, yet organized, with tools having their place on the left wall, weapons on the right, and other more "craft" creations and materials on a table in the center, all complete with a shiny sign that read "The Goldensmith"

In charge of said establishment, was the man himself, Golden Knight, with his armor as shiny as ever as he walked tall and mighty towards the entrance. "Hm! Indeed I am, civilian! I welcome you....to my stooooooore! Golden! Smiiiiith!" he rang out with a voice full of masculinity, while doing various muscle poses. "Now, how may I help you today sir? We have weapons, tools, charms, you name it! We, as in I, have it! Sorry for the lighting, man made light can be quite expensive for me at times."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 8:13 pm

Naga tried to back out of the door without anybody noticing so as to avoid the giant ball of concentrated, extroverted, manliness that was golden knight. This was, quite possibly, Naga's least favorite type of person...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 8:20 pm

Sylas stepped forward, nodding to Golden Knight. "Hello, Mr... Er, Knight. I'm Sylas. We talked over the phone about my, how you might say, special order? Are you ready to begin work? I brought a sorcerer to assist in some specializations required."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 10:14 pm

"Ah! Mr. Sylas! I've been expecting your arrival! Yes I am indeed ready for your order! The supplies I need are ready to be molded!" He grabbed a large slab of material, and placed it on a small table in the corner, and proceeded to get another piece of metal, as well as a piece of measuring tape. "It's made with a silicon mixed with metal alloy, as well as various other things. I would make it all metal, but as you know it would be more likely to freeze to your skin. So with silicon, hopefully that would alleviate that problem a bit, albeit sacrificing sturdiness but also weight!" He took the large slab of material and began to cut into it a mold of his arm quickly. "So, how did you lose your limbs?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 11:38 pm

Naga made it to the doorframe and began rounding the corner. Pack of DWMA weirdos.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 12:04 am

Sylas offered Naga a small nod, gesturing to Golden Knight before turning to the craftsman. "Do not concern yourself with that. Just allow Naga here to work with you and complete it as quickly as possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)   Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replacing what was Lost (Sov, Xald, Zeph - Join with permission)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next