Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I) Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I)   The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 9:45 pm

Shuffle, deal, collect, repeat. Shuffle, deal, collect, repeat. It was all burned into his mind, this pattern was. Suhas could, quite honestly, do this in his sleep had he wanted to. The sorcerer was shuffling the yellowing cards to the pount that all you could hear was the sound of them flapping together, but nothing else. It was his father's deck. Often he used these when stressed or flat out bored to death. When he observed the crowd in front of him, a smirked danced upon his black and white-painted face. "Ah, the adoring public at their finest!" He squealed and made quite a ruckus as he thundered through the crowd, amazing some with card tricks and irritating others with word-play. A typical monday. His neatly trimmed coat bounced along as he nearly skipped along, looking for someone to amuse him. Eventually, his piercing-yellow gaze was caught by a woman standing around quietly, a most interesting subject to find in the town's square.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I)   The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 10:04 pm

The "odd woman" gazed emptily at the sites around her, taking in the beauty that the day had given to them...even if it wasn't exactly the best of days, but rather a somewhat cool day, with frost sprinkling each surface lightly, giving it a shining natural glaze. The somewhat large and rather noticeable device on her wrist getting a touch of the natural glaze, but it couldn't be damaged by such standard weather conditions, as it was made to specifically to take any sort of weather that it could face...given that it was the very weather that you'd say everyday, as opposed to man made.

The young woman's hair lacked the proper sheen that perhaps similar girls would've had at her age, making it look quite rough and unattended to, especially when compared to others. She wore thin glasses, with a more discreet cable seeming to run into her head, as well as a light jacket, that makes it's way halfway down her arm, leaving the unexposed skin unprotected from the elements. She let out a sigh, a small patch of fog escaping her lips as she caught the man within her eye, holding her gaze at him as if expecting him to make a sort of first move before she retaliates.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I)   The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 10:21 pm

With a lifted hand, the sorcerer waved in front of her. When she finally seemed to notice he was there, he ceased trying to grab her attention. Before she looked at him, the black and white paint on his face vanished, making him a bit easier to approach. Though his eyes were still somewhat intimidating to a normal person. "I must ask, why is a lady such as yourself out here alone on such a chilly day?" The magical being asked, quite interested in her for a moment then distracted the next. He had a poor attention span, obviously. If you watched the card he'd been throwing back and forth, you'd see that each time it switched hands, it changed. One moment its a card, then a chess piece and after that it's a checker. In a way he was saying, 'Hey, I'm not normal!'.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I)   The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 10:38 pm

"Because, it's a nice day." To her at least, as she prefers the cold and calm winters as opposed to a hot day where the sun constantly radiates it's stress upon others. Not quite good at small talk, she placed her hands in her pocket and gazed at the mysterious fellow from head to toe, placing her hands behind her back as she quickly typed in a code, with the rims of her glasses blinking and quietly blinking in response. Looking up and down of the person once more she attempted to see if thisman was one she should be worried about, yet nothing staggering was revealed, but based on the people he seemed to run away earlier, she can at least conclude that he was some sort of nuisance, a public nuisance at that.

Rocking back on her heels in an attempt to seem casual, alongside faint digitized typing noises, occupied by blinking glasses and seemingly one way glasses with faint characters, she gazed at the man's face, in attempt to see if perhaps she recognized him from somewhere...maybe? It's a fair chance...he just rubs me the wrong way. "Mind telling me name?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I)   The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 11:03 pm

A girl who enjoys rainy days? Perhaps she grew up in a warm and sunny climate and has therefore grown more attracted to gloomy days? the sorcerer pondered and smiled. And no, this grin wasn't like that crazy looking smirk he had earlier, but a much more subtle looking smile. When she asked him for his name, the magical being bowed politely and answered,"Suhas is my name m'lady."

As he introduced himself, his ears picked up the quiet sound if beeping and clicking. For a moment he thought it was just his ear ringing like it sometimes did, but quickly realized when it was xoming from. That was when he became paranoid. She was with the government. That's what he thought, at least. My life has ended. I'm going to be assassinated or somethinh now. I acceot my fate, though it's a cruel one. It was fun while it lasted! he would've whined, but kept his mask on and faked his way right on through it. She had no proof that he had anything to do with protecting a kishin egg or robbing a bank! At least, he was pretty sure she didn't. "Would you mind gracing me with your name, Ms.?" Suhas requested as politely as he could.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I)   The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 11:21 pm

Quickly, with flying fingers that can't be seen, she typed out the name Suhas....yet no results came up. Perhaps it's time for an update...huh? She returned her arms to her side, standing up straight and stiff, gazing at him with eyes that seemed to go through him, as if looking at something from beyond what can be seen. But what else can be seen? "My name is Millina Hilton...Mr. Suhas." The formality at the very least was a surprise, yet suspicious nonetheless, at least to her. It seemed as though...too formal. Did he have something to hide? Or am I just overlooking something? Am I being too paranoid...? Her serious expression untouched, even by her own hair that would blow in her face as she stood high and tall. "Do you mind explaining a bit about yourself?" Millina pondered, as she activated the updating process of her device. It's best to be safe than sorry...who knows what this guy could be?
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I)   The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 10:24 pm

Suhas looked her up and down once again, her lack of expression was adecent change. Often, the sorcerer had recieved looks of disgust or amazement, neither had affected him as much as her staring right on though did. The only thing that came to mind was the popular saying, 'ignorance is bliss'. So ignorance was his best friend at the moment. "So you're a curious one then, eh?" he asked withan intrigued look on his face. After clearing his throat, the magical being contined,"Very well. Born and raised in England, left the property of my family a few months ago for the first time in roughly twelve years. A genius when it comes to card and mind games alike but admittedly incompetent when it comes to mathmatics." Mostly he just listed off the semi-obvious things and the most revealing thing he said was probably hinting he had magic on accident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I)   The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of a Sorcerer and Computer (Zeph and I)
Page 1 of 1