Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jericho's first day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Jericho's first day Empty
PostSubject: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:43 am

Looks up at the massive school at 6:30 a.m., "So this WMA... Four years and I've finally found it. Time to go sign up I guess..." Looks around confused, "Who exactly would I see about that...?" I say quietly to my self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:40 pm

Jericho hesitantly walks inside, looking for an office, or sign, or something. "Anyone here?", he calls out to the seemingky dead school. "Strange", he thinks to himself, "Thirty minutes until school starts, and there's no one here? Did I mess up on something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:44 pm

Two people approach the school. a sixteen year old with a freckled face and blond hair, and a short 12 year old boy with hazel eyes and a faint British accent. " looks closed. " said Arthur. " perhaps entering would be best. " said ben. they did just that and entered the building bumping into Jericho. " hey! do you go to this school? " said Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:48 pm

"No...Not yet, do you know where I could find someone to sign me up?", Jericho says, looking at these two strangers. Looking at them, he could tell they've had a rough life. "What hell has these two souls gone through?"' he ponders temporarily, then focuses back on the task at hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 8:29 am

" I don't know. " said Arthur. " lets see if they have an administrations office in here. " as they started walking ben asked. " you wouldn't happen to be a meister would you? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 8:07 pm

"No.", he says softly. "Look. Lord Death's office", Jericho says, pointing to a sign on the wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:08 pm

Arthur nodded when he heard him say he was a weapon. the search would have to continue. " lets go. " said Arthur opening the door. ( Is it agents the rules to rp as death? )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:10 pm

(Not a clue) Jericho starts down the hallway, stopping to admire the guillotines. "The irony of this hallway, one wrong move and you'd be going to see Lord Death for another reason...", he says to himself softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:15 pm

" yeah watch your step. " said Arthur. " security is pitiful here... " said ben. "oh is it? " said a voice behind them. they turned to look and found lord death, waving at them. " hello. why are you at the school without permission? " he was standing on one of the guillotines looking friendly if not for the fact that he would kill all of them with a wrong answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:17 pm

"I've spent years searching for this school. I couldn't wait to sign up. Besides, I need to learn the layout of the school anyways." Jericho says strongly, seemingly unafraid of the Lord of Death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:21 pm

" class doesn't start for another hour.so why did you come this early. " he jumped down and offered to shake his hand. " If you come with me I will walk you through the enrolment process. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:26 pm

"It's best to be prepared.", he says to Lord Death. The Jericho shyly looks back to Athur and Ben, "Are you coming?", he asks them softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:58 pm

" wouldn't miss it for the world. " said Arthur as they jogged after them. after walking Around the school they come to the training yard. " first we start with a basic evaluation. a demonstration of your ability's and a verbal test. pleas change into your weapon form. " he looks at Arthur. " you'll go second. " he hold out his hand waiting for Jericho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 10:06 pm

Jericho jumps out, transforms into a double edged katana, with black lining on the blade, and a cherry red handle decorated with black abstract lines, with a flowing black tassel, then lands into Arthur's hand. "Ready." he says, slightly hesitant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 10:53 pm

Arthur steps away and slices Jericho through the air very quickly. turning to lord death he said. " well balanced, sharp, not deformed. he looks like a perfectly fine weapon. " " hmm. " said death nodding. " Jericho, is there anything else you can do? project soul wavelength, or change forms? " he said wanting to take everything in. Arthur held him in both hands like he cared, but with not enough skill to be a master. he didn't want to ruin Jericho's chances before they began.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 10:57 pm

Changing back, he says, "I can control the darkness around me, and change the characteristics of my katana, in example, my weight, length, width, and color." He scratches his head, "Other then that, I'm not sure if I can do anything else... I haven't had a chance to experiment," he says softly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 5:34 pm

" that's quite alright. We'll make a weapon out of you yet. Arthur? " " oh, me and ben are a team. so if we could go at the same time. " lord death nods. " very well. " " lets do this ben. " Arthur grabs bens hand and jumps up transforming as they go. ben turns into a flintlock pistol and Arthur into a hilt. waiting to sprout his blade until he knows what is needed. ( you can say what kind of sword he turns into, any kind under the sun really. though it needs to fold out. )

Last edited by jac600 on October 11th 2013, 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 11:31 pm

Jericho catches them both, looking skilled, but not really knowing what he's doing. "A broadsword?", he asks arthur quietly. He studies them both, swinging Arthur around with a slight grace while attempting to aim Ben. "They would work best if they shared a meister", he says, now looking at Lord Death with Arthur resting on his shoulder, "Their wavelengths are almost identical, and they share quite a bond."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 7:58 am

" thank you. " says Arthur his voice coming from the blade. " ben can also turn into fisticuffs and a bow. I can turn into whatever sword I want really. " ben rolls his eyes within the reflection of his matchlock. " any type of sword Arthur. you've never been able to go longer than five feet or weigh more than you do in human form. also, I can control fire and Arthur the wind. " said ben as they both turned back into humans. " well you all certainty have the qualifications. come with me. " after walking back to deaths office he asks everyone to wait outside. a few minutes later he comes back with as much paper as he can hold. " you didn't think none of this would be paper work did you? if you hurry you can begin your classes after you finish. it each has three parts, legal your place of residence a waiver. what times you can come to class granted you will need to be here at least 4 days a week or we will kick you out. and a five page test to document what you know before coming here. this is a school after all! return these to my desk within 2 hours and thirty minutes. oh, and don't forget to have fun! " said death as he put the papers in three neat stacks and went back into his office. " looks like we got some labor to do eh guys. " said Arthur as he passed papers around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 4:37 pm

"It should be worth it." Jericho says, eagerly taking the paper and starting on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 6:06 pm

ben and Arthur started filling in their papers. " lets see... classes 6 days a week, place of residence none, contact info. yeesh, it's like they don't expect to be enrolling bums like us eh kiddo. " ben grinned and said. " so what's your story Jericho? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 5:50 pm

Jericho seemingly ignores them, and after several minutes, stands up, and walks off with his papers towards Death's office. "It's a long story, I'd rather not go into my history...", Jericho says to them before he walks into the office, "I might tell you later, once I know you better..." He says quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:10 pm

Arthur nodded it hurt to talk about his past but he still did it, on request. Arthur and ben follow him in and put their papers on lord deaths desk. " very good. " he looks at the papers for a few moments each and says. " basic training will begin shortly. pleas report to the training yard have fun! " once they arrive ben is overjoyed to see its filled with kids his age. and a few other late enrolments that looked around awkwardly. the only students who were above 13. there were three of them standing over the kids. " I guess this is what you get when you join the school this late. " said Arthur. ben checks his schedule and frowns. " oh don't whine. this is only for day one, after that you are sent off Into whatever skill level you match. the group appeared to be having sparing sessions with the few kids who had found a partner. and a teacher was answering questions of a gothic looking teenager who looked 17. " aint initiation a b***. " said Arthur as he walked off to see one of the fights. ben stood closer to Jericho. looking him in the eye he said. " I am going to be your friend by the end of the day if it kills me! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:10 pm

"Sure...," Jericho said quietly, looking around, still trying to understand the current situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:23 pm

the training yard was an out door place with every type of weight or equipment scattered all around. the teacher was a 35 year old woman wearing a blue dress and a gold necklace. she checks a wall clock. " ok kids wrap it up because we have 10 minutes left to get acquainted with the area. " on a clearing with a concrete floor two children were fighting a short black haired kid with a heavy jacket and snow boots ( even though it was fairly warm outside. ) was wielding a crossbow. he ducks under a boomerang and fires a shot. the other child had bright brown hair a thin frame and jeans. the bolt of energy grazes him leaving a faint mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jericho's first day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: