Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jericho's first day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Jericho's first day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 9:41 pm

Jericho sits down, watching the others and the clock, feeling out of place due to his age
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 10:04 pm

ben sat down and took out a very beaten Gameboy. Pokémon boots up and he casually says " do you like video games? I'm a Pokémon fanatic myself. found this Gameboy a while back and fixed it up. I'm good at things like that. " he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 11:10 pm

"I used to play, then... Everyting changed...", he says softly. "I always enjoyed playing, but as time went by, I hadto grow up... I found it hard to survive and have spare time in my village...." Jericho replies quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 8:25 am

" oh so you had a village huh. " said ben he felt he should say something from his past in exchange. " I was always dirt poor. my mother walked out on me and my dad. he... had to use me to steal money. " he looked down and remembered why some people hated talking about their past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 9:57 pm

"I... My parent's abandoned me on the streets... I don't remeber them.." He said softly, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 10:18 pm

" hmm. whelp if this conversation gets any darker than I'm going to need n.v.g's. " there wasn't much time left. " so... what do you like doing in your free time? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 10:20 pm

"Train." Jericho says sternly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 9:12 pm

" cool. its good to work hard. just not to much. " Arthur came back and sat down. " they have a lot to learn, but their on their way. " hey Jericho. why don't we step up? I haven't fought with anyone for a long time. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:28 pm

He looks up, "Me and you?", he asks, hesitantly. "Maybe..." he says softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:40 pm

Arthur smirks. if he pressed the right buttons challenged his manhood. he could get him in the ring. " oh come on. it's not like this is your first scrap. let's give these trainees a demonstration in the art of combat. " a few of the children turned there way. looking for a last show before classes began.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:52 pm

He knew what Arthur was trying to do, so he decided to give the children their show. "Alright" he says softly, standing up, forming a dark sword in his right hand, transforming his left into a katana blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:05 pm

Arthur's right arm at the joint turns into a shin blue sword. wind wraps around him as the children take a step back. " lets go then shall we? " said Arthur as he lunged for Jericho a wall of wind increasing his speed. ben yells from the audience. " go get em Arthur! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:10 pm

Jericho barely blocks Arthur's direct attack with his dark sword, then pushes him down. Jericho wipes the cut on his hand onto his pants. "Quick, this is going to be fun" Jericho launches himself at Arthur, attempting to pin him with katana arm, changing his dark sword into a sheild
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 8:31 am

Arthur kicked back with his legs and a mini tornado pushed Jericho back. quickly! maintain your ferocity! said a voice in his head. so he unsteadily got up feeling dizzy, he ran and slid under the shield hoping to get under his guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 9:19 pm

Jericho was dazed from the sudden throw back, and surprised by Arthur's slide, but he manages to block the incoming attack with his left arm. He takes a quick glance at his surrounding areas, taking in every shadow or speck of darkness, then he takes his shield and bashes down onto Arthur with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 9:33 pm

Arthurs arm clangs off uselessly with the block and he takes the shield to the face. fortunately he was way to tuff for that to stop him. he kicks back and gets his Barings. If he was changing form then he would have to follow suit. his right arm turns into a much larger blade. ( similar to clouds sword final fantasy 7 though three feet long. " and his left arm turns into a shorter gladius. " your move fool. " Arthur said jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 9:45 pm

Jericho laughs, drops his shield, and snaps his finger. "Fool? Did you look down when you stood up?" Dark tentacles drop Arthur on the spot. Jericho picks up his shield and smiles. "Your turn"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 10:18 pm

Arthur holds to hold a new bruise on his chin. " oh. you want to play it that way huh? " Arthur closes his eyes like he was meditating. his arms go back to normal and he calmly settles into a fighting stance holding one hand up. " ever heard of avatar? " says Arthur as he rolls forward and raises his hand causing a torrent of wind to blast Jericho. easily enough to knock him off his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 10:24 pm

Jericho sends thetentacles to grab him, holding him to the ground. "Hey, you started it." He says, smiling darkly. He drops to one knee, dropping his shield and reverting his katana back to an arm. He slams his hands on the ground, sending walls of darkness up around Arthur, building a room with no entrance for light, inclosing him in true dark. He stands up, the gales now gone. Jericho walks over, places his hand on one of the four walls, causing dark tentacles to wrap up the now blind Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:45 am

is almost if Arthur... wasn't in the room. like as soon as it enveloped him he disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 9:03 pm

Jericho senses he isn't in his dark prison, and then hides himself in the room. "Good luck getting in Arthur" He said loudly, "The darkness is almost inpenetrable, and even if you find a way in, you'll have to find me in the darkness."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:25 am

Arthur had turned into his smallest possible weapon form and when he turned back he stood on one knee. " maybe I don't have to get in. " he closed his eyes and suddenly. All of the air flows out of jerachos lungs! Making it impossible to breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 12:55 pm

Jericho hits the ground, coughing. He knew he had minutes before he passed out, so he dropped the walls, and used darkness from it for one last trick. He looked up at Arthur, then released an explosion of black blades from underneath Arthur's feet, then fell over unconsious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 7:03 pm

Arthur got rapidly cut up. before it could do serious damage he turned into a hilt to become smaller. " good show man... good show. " said Arthur as he passed out from injury, stress and exhaustion. they each woke up minutes later when the teacher in charge of them administered medical attention. " got overzealous didn't the two of you? " Arthur nursing cuts on his legs and sides said " oww. I don't think either of us were looking for defeat eh? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 7:03 pm

Arthur got rapidly cut up. before it could do serious damage he turned into a hilt to become smaller. " good show man... good show. " said Arthur as he passed out from injury, stress and exhaustion. they each woke up minutes later when the teacher in charge of them administered medical attention. " got overzealous didn't the two of you? " Arthur nursing cuts on his legs and sides said " oww. I don't think either of us were looking for defeat eh? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jericho's first day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: