Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jericho's first day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Jericho's first day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 10:42 pm

"Defeat... What's that?" Jericho, said softly, yet jokingly. He only had minor scratches on him from his partial dodges, but was still dizzy from the lack of oxygen. "I think that one was a draw..." he said queitly, looking at Arthur with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 9:41 pm

" yep. we'll redo this later. " looks like Arthur found himself a rival... " well if that's all I think it's time we got going. " said the teacher.

ooc: you can choose the next place. or it can end here if you want...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 9:54 pm

Jericho looks at the clock, "We should be heading towards our classes..." he says softly. He was slightly impressed that it was already two. Arthur was a skilled fighter, but for to be unconsious for that long was kind of ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:38 pm

" Yeah. " said Arthur getting up. looks like I have new friend. he thought.

ooc: the end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:44 pm

OOC: Yeah, that about sums it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's first day   Jericho's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jericho's first day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: