Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hayashiin twins

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Hayashiin twins Empty
PostSubject: The Hayashiin twins   The Hayashiin twins I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:24 pm

The Hayashiin twins YStQh07

Kyoza and Serine Hayashiin

Meister: Whichever Meister Mhjh101 makes

Weapon Form: The Hayashiin twins RCd193V
Both are pistols, with intricate designs. They look exactly the same except Kyoza's has a dark blue cross and Serine has a dark red cross.

Love Interest: None yet

Appearance: Will apply to both unless stated otherwise

Height: 5'3
Weight: Approx. 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Blonde-ish
Eye Color: A deep blue
Build: Tall and thin, wiry
Tattoos/Piercings: Ear piercings. Kyoza has a tongue ring and Serine has a nose ring.
Other: Their attire usually consists of a white school-girl dress with blue skirts and bows. Kyoza likes to have her hair up in two dark blue ponytails, while Serine usually just has one, dark red.

Personality:
Likes: Kyoza: Silence, dark places, being alone, being with her twin, non-crowded places, reading, studying, Serine: Talking, light, small crowds, people
Dislikes: Kyoza: Loudness, large crowds, bad grades Serine: Blackness (where she can't see), tight spaces, failing
Fears: Kyoza: Failing, losing, falling Serine: Rejection, loss, scary things
Other:
Kyoza: Kyoza is very quiet, and is usually thinking about something, whether it be important or not. She doesn't like being disturbed, but will stop and drop everything she's doing if something interesting or important comes up. Like a fight. She's serious about her grades, and studies for every test.

Serine: Serine is basically the opposite of Kyoza. She's more laid back, and she's anything but shy. She loves talking to people, and doesn't have the best grades. Not the worst either, just not the best. She thinks she has better ways to spend her time than to study, so she rarely does.

History: The Hayashiin twins were born in Death City. Their parents were loving and caring, but they were, like everyone else, unable to tell the identical twins apart. The twins took this as a personal insult, and drifted away from everyone. Although, it was mostly Kyoza who hated talking with others, Serine kept her kind personality.

Their parents helped them with their weapon transformations. Once they were old enough, they were sent to the Academy. Their parents were so proud of their daughters, watching them grow from tentative babies to somewhat confident teens. They currently attend the Academy.

Miscellaneous: Soul Resonance=Machine guns
The two generally keep to themselves, but they're polite to others when they talk to them.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down

The Hayashiin twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hayashiin twins   The Hayashiin twins I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:31 pm

Hmm...... *stars at the picture for a nose piercing* Well, that's a minor nitpick.... Accepted! Although, I can only assume it's hard to resonate with them since they're so opposite of eachother.... Oh well, I guess we'll see, right?
Back to top Go down

The Hayashiin twins
Page 1 of 1