Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure Empty
PostSubject: Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure   Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:49 am

Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure Anime-twins-by-tinklefish13-jpg

Name:Alice Snow, Ann Snow

Meister: Dusk Twilight

Weapon Form: Despite these two girls being fairly cute their weapons Form are anything but. As so they both take upon the form of a single double edged scythe. The scythe has a scarlet red shaft in which reaches up to to normal length(6ft). As the shaft continues upward it begins to transition to that of azure pigment. At the very top of the shaft would be a small Orb that is around the size of a baseball. The same Orb could be found at the other end of this shaft as well. Keeping to the theme of this the one orb would be a scarlet color, while the other were azure. Just under each of these orbs were the perspective blades used for combat. Under one Ord had been a blade that resembled that of a angels wing. The steel blade curved ever so lightly inward still pointing outward to some degree. As for the other side the blade resembled that of a fallen angels wings. So it were a darkened black pigment in color, and it's wing like shape had matched of a bat.

Love Interest: Alice : Dusk Twilight/Ann: Dusk Twilight

Appearance:

Alice: Alice is that of a special case when it comes to clothing. She dawns a number of outfits, but loves the one she wears in the field. It resembles her sisters greatly, and only differed with color. She wore a scarlet red dress across the majority of her frail body. Being around 5'4 the dress stopped at around her knees. It were frilled a bit at the bottom. Her shoes were no more than a pair of ordinary sneakers as well.

Moving on to the actual features of Alice. The girls skin possessed a peach pigment, and her hair were a light purple shade. In length it stopped at her shoulders never passing them. The girls eyes being a shimmering ruby color sparkled brightly, while under the sun's light. Being fairly thin, and unaltered she remained frail.

Ann: Ann taking her clothing a bit more serious than her sister also had many outfits. Although the one she wore in field were truly loved by her. Being nothing more than a mirror image of her sister the, dress only differed in color. Since it was a Ivey azure that sparkled vividly in the area. A fabricated chain crafted from silk fabric were tied across her shoulder connecting a small purse to her body. The girl possessed a singular bow that she wore tied to her hair. Being a bright sapphire color it matched the females eyes as well. The hair however were wore in two pigtails allowing it's metallic SLIVER fibers to shone through.

Personality:

Alice : Alice is what some may call the world's greatest illusion. Yes she is innocent to every degree. Well that is at least the truth when she isn't alone. Around people the girl is fairly nice, and loving. Yet among no one, but shadows she changes. Her mood is horrid, and she hates everything. Life itself is a waste of time for her. Unlike most girls her age Alice also hates animals,dolls,people,shoes,and most boys to a certain extent. Anger, and sorrow plague her judgement making the otherwise ordinary girl a nightmare. Yet the only one who knows this is her sister. The beloved twin sister that she holds so dear. Is she the key to anchoring the girl from total disaster?Maybe, or maybe not. Who knows.

Maiden Of Coffins:Alice dislikes many many things, and loves only few. The male gender is one that she hates with a passion, and as so treats them with such love. Yes the love that they all truly deserve. From hanging them, to burying then alive. Either way her love was reflected in a special way. A way that only she understood.

Ann:
A girl who in which loves everything about the world. Every flower,person,and thing that she could possibly see. Being sweet at heart she usually greets everyone she meets with a hello. However strangers are a different story. She sometimes avoids contact if they have a certain aura about them. Animals were her passion, and she enjoyed keeping them with her at all times. Bonding with nature were also a activity she enjoyed passionately by herself. The girls sister was the complete opposite of her as well. Unlike her however she didn't need insanely 13th to keep calm. Instead she only had to here music. Rock, and metal music to be precise.

History:

Tomb Stone Twins:

During the birth of the Witch, Yumerki, or rather after the twins came to be. Created in a lab where nothing had ever reached them before. Not sunlight, or time had even touched their faces. Designed by witches to be emotionless weapons they were some how freed. The lab was destroyed by the DWMA, and because of this the twins were freed. After they were Lord Death arranged for them to be placed in special care for a few years. Unaware of what they knew the repeat didn't feel like leaving the girls alone. So he didn't. The children did however catch on to his schemes. So they asked for professional trainers in the art of fighting, and were defined.

Having had their request defined as unneeded they asked something else. They wished to join the WDMA, and so it was granted. The wish had been granted, and their time alone would end. Once they met Dusk Twilight the three forged a plan to take down the witches around the world. Or rather take over the magic society all together. Either one was fine with them.

Miscellaneous:
-Yumerki's DNA was used to create them. So I suppose they are related.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Alice, and Ann love Soul Eater.

Last edited by YumerkiAburama on April 26th 2014, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure   Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 4:20 pm

Xo Now I'm done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure   Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:43 am

Can I like get this checked?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure   Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:26 pm

.-. So this is never getting checked?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure   Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 10:38 pm

4th day bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure   Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 8:45 pm

.-. Ok now they only have 1 weapon form. ..n That should a dress many issues.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure   Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 3:37 pm

Apologies for the late post. You have been approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure   Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins Of Scarlet, and Azure
Page 1 of 1