Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Twins That Murdered Love(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Twins That Murdered Love(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Twins That Murdered Love(Open)   The Twins That Murdered Love(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 8:52 pm

Sis....why is life so boring? No action. No fights. Not even a single thing to blow up in this city. I may sound a little to horrid right now." Alice the twin that swelled in the tears of her sisters suffering. Even so they seemed to get along fine. Being the frelance not caring, or rather insane sister Alice didn't like many people. Boys thought twice about coming near her. However those that dared do so vanished. Not a trace were left. Maybe she devoured their souls. Maybe she simply imprisoned them. No one knows the truth except her sister. Ann yes the nicest person in the world. Caring,happy, and even well good. When she started to speak her voice would radiate, and smooth.

[B]" Oh hush my dear sister. There is a crowd of people not to far away from us. Don't you go messing this up either."[\b] Ann had shot a glare toward her sister. Wide eyed, and somewhat smiling she pointed forward. Despite the glare she still held a hint of hapoiness with her. Was it fake, or jusf all around never there? Fabricated feelings could be in anyones specifications.
Back to top Go down

The Twins That Murdered Love(Open)
Page 1 of 1