Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Ghost   Ghost I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:55 pm

Ghost TJwi1Vy

Ghost

Meister: Chrissy

Weapon Form:
Ghost P9VhDPV
(just the sword) A long katana with a black sheath and purple ribbon tied on it. The hilt is black with purple diamonds.

Love Interest: Not yet

Appearance:Ghost has white hair and somewhat pale skin. He wears a white bandanna over his eyes, a white undershirt, a red tie, and a brown shirt with ripped sleeves. And blue jeans

Personality: Ghost's quiet most of the time, and has quick come backs when he gets in the mood. He smiles a lot, but knows how to be serious. Ghost is normally seen around Chrissy, but can sometimes be sen walking around alone. Ghost hates crowded areas, and when people are loud. The only person Ghost can really stand is Chrissy since their partners. Ghost normally walks away when ever he's in a loud environment. Ghost enjoys a quiet
environment, and listening to classic music.

History: For the most part Ghost's past is unknown, only that Ghost never knew his parents and grew up in Death City. As a child Ghost lived on the streets, making a living as a pickpocket. After a few years Ghost began to help out local gangs by running errands, but when they asked him to join a certain job. Ghost refused and a fight broke out against him and the other gang members, resulting in Ghost damaging his eyes. After he escaped the battle, he stumbled blindly around Death City. He inadvertently ran into Chrissy, who, instead of punishing him, decided to help him. Word of his fight with the gang reached the Academy, and they offered him a chance to enroll.  

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down

Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost   Ghost I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 12:54 pm

So he's blind without any special abilities to see? Well, good thing he's not a meister XD I guess he's got a lot of trust for her.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Ghost
Page 1 of 1