Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chrissy meets Ghost (Mhjh101 and Skyra, ask me to join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chrissy meets Ghost (Mhjh101 and Skyra, ask me to join) Empty
PostSubject: Chrissy meets Ghost (Mhjh101 and Skyra, ask me to join)   Chrissy meets Ghost (Mhjh101 and Skyra, ask me to join) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 1:19 pm

Chrissy was strolling down the streets of Death City, arms swinging and long hair bouncing. Had she had pockets,her hands would be shoved into them, but, as usual, she was wearing a skirt. A short plaid skirt, a collar and tie, and a sleeveless black shirt. She kicked a small pebble that lay in her path, and it flew into the air, smacking into a wall then falling back onto the cobblestone path with a quiet sound.

Chrissy sighed, her eyelids drooping. Her black bat wings barely poking out from behind her blond hair. She walked swiftly, her boots clicking loudly against the stone street. Her eyes seemed focused on the ground, but really she was as observant as a falcon. She saw everything, the little mouse poking its head out of the trashcan, the stray dog sniffling around the alleyway, even the spiders crawling around. Her sensitive bat-like ears heard everything, the scratch of the black cats' claws hitting the cement, the baby bird cawing from its nest.

She heard a scrabbling sound coming from around the corner of the alley she was walking in. The blond bat-girl began to walk faster towards the sound, wondering what it could be. When she turned the corner, she came in front of a stumbling figure.

"Who's there?" she called, her eyebrows furrowing.
Back to top Go down

Chrissy meets Ghost (Mhjh101 and Skyra, ask me to join)
Page 1 of 1