Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ghost (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Ghost (Dropped)   Ghost (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:38 pm

Name: Ghost
Role: phantom child

Appearance: ghost has sickly pale skin, pale white hair, and ghostly gray eyes, his favorite colors are white and gray and his outfit varies, he always has bandages wrapped around his arms, legs, torso and his forehead, his voice will make chills go up someone's spine, its like icy silk (or ghostly), he inherited his father's vampire like teeth and the ability to suck out people's souls

Personality: he's distant and quiet, he usually has a distant look in his eyes as well, he rarely speaks or gets upset, but when he does he doesn't show it on his face, instead he'll use his bandages to punish anyone who upsets him, he's a bit anti-social and has a hard time making friends, he's very observant and likes to examine things by staring at them intently, this always creeps people out. Despite this he's loyal to the ones he cares about and wil protect them viciously yet silently

History: Ghost was orphaned at the age of 4 when his parents were killed in a fight he could never remember, he doesn't really remember his parents and always remembers being alone, he lived in death city all his life, he tried making friends but they were intimated by his appearance and his voice,so he usually doesn't talk, he lovesto observe people and things, he is extremely silent when it comes to spying so no one eve knows, that's why he named himself Ghost because he can sneak around like a phantom, he knows almost everyone in death city but no one really knows him

Abilities:
Ghostly aura: makes anyone around him get constant chills up their backs

Bandages:he can control them and use them as extra arms and legs, they also double as sensors that detect movements

Soul sucker: he can suck out people's souls just like his father

((Character created by Vix. I've accepted it.))
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ghost (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost (Dropped)   Ghost (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 8:13 pm

Waff, if you wanna keep this character, PM me so that we can make him acceptable to be RPed with the new rules.
Back to top Go down

Ghost (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost (Dropped)   Ghost (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 8:16 pm

I'm gonna drop this character. Vix gave him to me, but I don't feel like roleplaying with him. .o.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ghost (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost (Dropped)   Ghost (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 8:19 pm

I'll move him then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost (Dropped)   Ghost (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1