Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

they meet

Go down 
AuthorMessage

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:17 pm

zoey was sitting on the steps of the academy nodding her head to her music as the drum beet went on and she mouthed the words to the song
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:23 pm

Leetha walked out of the academy doors in a hurry to get home when she tripped and and tumbled down the stairs coming to a halt at the bottom she got up and growled "that hurt..."
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:25 pm

oh my are you okay that was quite a fall you just took " she came up to her a worried look on her face and her music still blaring
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:30 pm

"Oh I'm just fine and dandy I loooooove falling down stairs I do it every day...ahem..sorry for my attitude thanks for careing" she than offered hzoey her hand "I'm Leetha"
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:31 pm

my names zoey nice to meet you " she said with a bright smile
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:34 pm

"Its nice to meet you too I guess...." she sighed "I'm just going to go now"
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:37 pm

i see by your tag that your an unclamed weapon if you like i could be your miester " she said with a bright smile
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:41 pm

"Huh? meister? i'm not so sure...i hardly even know you" she sighed and than shook her head "but that doesn't mean i can't get to know you"
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:43 pm

yeah lets hang out some i know this great tea shop if you wanna go " she said excitedly
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:48 pm

"Sure! that sounds like semi-fun!" she said not eagerly but not disapointedly.
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:49 pm

she smiled and grabed her wrist and pulled her along " this place is nice and quite and the ofeten have bands or poetry readings
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:50 pm

"Sounds intresting sure it can't be that bad...i mean if they have poetry readings it can't me horrible..."
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:54 pm

she smiles and when they got ther she smiled " if you give me your order i can get it while you find us a place to sit
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 9:00 pm

"Oder? ill get some tea i guess?" she said not knowing what to order "maybe get me something you think ill like?"
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 9:01 pm

okay i will" she smiled at her ( g2g bbl)
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:43 pm

"great!" she than went over to a dual seater table and sat down
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 10:13 am

zoey went to order there tea and soon came back with two cups of tea "heres yours " she said handing her the cup of tea and sat down and took a sip of her own tea
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 12:30 pm

Leetha took a sip of the tea than placed it down "thank you." she than looked around at her surroundings before her gaze went back to Zoey "So do you wanna know what kind of weapon i am? ask any questions at all?"
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 12:46 pm

yeah i am kinda curious about that what are you? "she asked her with a quizzical look on her face
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 1:10 pm

"well you see i'm a spear of sound waves i can shoot loud bursts of sound that can shatter ear drums and bring foes to the grow screaming in pain,  i can even boost the you into the air if you aim me at the ground you can even slash the air making a large slash of sound that can reduce even brick walls to mere dust." she than took a deep breath as she finished "also when thrown you can pull me back by just calling my name, i can also be used as a sword"
Back to top Go down

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 2:20 pm

hmmmmmmm nice nice sounds great i like spears i train with them all the time too "she said nodding her approval " would this sound waves effect me too"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

they meet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: they meet    they meet  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

they meet
Page 1 of 1