Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sins Meet

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Sins Meet Empty
PostSubject: The Sins Meet   The Sins Meet I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 7:38 pm

Aplistia walked casually through the night entering into allyways and than exiting them when ever he came across one. He was on the hunt for blood, he felt as though tonight would be a great night to kill he had heard of a party that was going on somewhere off north. So as he walked there he decided why not look for someone to kill cause you know why not. He than came across a young boy that looked about 14 blond who had his guard down completely listening to some music or something Aplistia had no idea what. He simply unsheathed his sword that rested in the can he held the sound of blade scratching against the sheath echoing in the silence of the night. He than walked up to him and with one swift and precise swipe he decapitated the unaware boy before he could even notice he was dead. Aplistia than waited for the blue orb that was the boy's soul to appear before he took it and tossed it into his mouth chewing on it in delight before swallowing a shiver running down his spine. "Well that was quite tastey." he said to himself before checking the persons body for any items in the end he took everything except his clothing and stuffed it in a pack he carried. He continued to walk off into the night towards the area of choice.
Back to top Go down

The Sins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sins Meet   The Sins Meet I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 5:31 pm

It wasn't long into Aplistia's walk before a young girl fell on top of him from, honestly, quite a high height. She, sprawled over his back, drooled quite consistently, it spreading basically everywhere, creating a goopy puddle of saliva. It wasn't until this saliva hit her hair that she woke up. Kind of. Her eyes opened and she rubbed them, still laying on Aplistia's back. "What time is it? What YEAR is it?" Fissia rubbed her eyelids and yawned before looking downward. "Oh. Hello there sir." She said rather casually for someone who up and just fell out of the sky.
Back to top Go down

The Sins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sins Meet   The Sins Meet I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 9:36 pm

Aplistia's first thought was that he was being attacked but than when he felt he was being drooled on he kinda was less battle ready and more what the hell. Aplistia pushed the girl off of him and stood wipeing the saliva off of him in pure disgust, he than picked up his sword cane and faced this female drooler. "What the hell do you think you are doing drooling all over me! Do i look like a bed? No!" he than pulled his sword partially out of his cane "Now please do tell me more than 2 reasons why i should not kill you on the spot for drolling on me! Also i would like the know why you where on the roof and how you fell on me before i do end your life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sins Meet   The Sins Meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sins Meet
Page 1 of 1