Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ivan the terrible

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 10:33 am

( the start of a mission )
Arthur and ben walked up to the missions board. " hey ben I've been thinking. " the twelve year old boy raised an eye brow. " what? " " If we want a meister we need to get their attention, we need to do a big mission. we'll have back up so I believe we are capable. " he reached for a **** star mission and started reading it. " Ivan the terrible. hmm hmm, blah blah blah. this guy needs to be taken out. " ben jumps up a literal fire In his eyes. " where do we begin? "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:54 pm

Naga passes the 2 of them with his usual expression of cold arrogance. He doesn't even bother to hide his witch wave-length. Everyone in the academy knew that Naga was (for some reason) protected by lord death, and that he was helping them with some kind of mission. Though he tried to stay away as often as he could, Naga still had to come to the academy every now and again for reports.
Back to top Go down

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 7:22 pm

a shiver runs down bens spine and Arthur stands stiff. " is that... " ben squeaks. " a witch? " said Arthur they turn around and see him striding by. ben whimpers. " come on kiddo. stealth mode follow her. " Arthur turned into a hilt and ben stuffed him into his pocket. ben runs up to naga and performs his annoying kid routine. they were each Shure not to be racist after all witch's couldn't help it. but they weren't stupid and knew most of them had their own motives. " HI! I'm ben. we don't see many witches around these parts in fact I'm wondering why you aren't paste right now. " said ben in a hyper voice. it was hard to make out his words. " but never mind that why are you here huh-huh!? do you like Pokémon because I like Pokémon and it's really! blah blah blah. " in his mind he was closely examining him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:53 pm

Naga sighs and turns to them. "Did you need something? I'm busy." He seems to be looking down on them like insects.
Back to top Go down

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 10:00 pm

ben was very aware that Arthur was hidden in his pocket. ben put both hand behind his back and said. " what is a witch doing on campus? " he said avoiding making eye contact and looking as innocent as possible. he knew she had to have some kind of protection, or everyone around them would have jumped her as soon as they saw her. some of the student pretended they weren't listening in on the conversation, quite badly.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 11:31 pm

"I'm helping that fool in the mask you all call shinigami. Did you have something relevant to ask? I don't like being here any longer than necessary."
Back to top Go down

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 8:22 am

ben checks the mission paper. " umm. I guess so yeah. " he was convinced naga wasn't here to destroy the school or something. he started walking in the same direction as him. " Death isn't a fool. he can be very nice to his friends. "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 8:39 am

Naga does not answer, he simply snatches the mission slip and skims over its contents "you will need to catch a plane to Asia, when you have killed him report back to me at hook cemetary."
Back to top Go down

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 5:53 pm

ben almost jumps. he could barley afford food let alone a plane ticket to Asia. and him and Arthur were far from a four star mission team. he expected to get some help or at least funding to get there. " oh well umm. will we receive any assistance? me and Arthur are both to young to purchase a plane ticket. " he fishes Arthur out of his pocket and he turns back to normal. speaking up Arthur says " We can do the job. but we need a little support if we are to leave the country and not get murdered upon arrival. "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 10:59 pm

"You two must be new." Naga sighs "the school funds these trips. You go, show the lady at the airport your school card and they will take you where you need to go. If you did not think you could handle the mission then don't take it. The academy contract states they are not to be held responsible if you die on an assignment." With this he begins walking away once more.
Back to top Go down

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:18 am

Arthur nodded. asking any more would make him look incompetent. so ben turned into a bow and Arthur went running down the halls a gust of wind helping him and blowing papers all over the place. he went strait to the airport and spent all of his money ( about 22 dollars ) on rations. sitting in the plane. this was going to be a long flight.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:57 am

Ooc: do you want to move to Asia?
Back to top Go down

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 5:49 pm

ooc: yes. how?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:17 pm

Ooc: Start a topic in Asia
Back to top Go down

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 8:37 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ivan the terrible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terrible   Ivan the terrible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivan the terrible
Page 1 of 1