Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) Empty
PostSubject: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 4:11 pm

Arthur layed there in the inferemry, he was practically being held down by Ben.
He arked and fought and sweated. He was in terrible pain. No one could figure out what was wrong with him. It had been on and off but worsening for the last three hours. It was an unbarable amount of pain even on maximum morphene. Arthur was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 4:16 pm

Angela walked into the infirmary. She looked like she had a big nosebleed, and actually it was true, because Angela fell of the stairs and hit her nose. When she saw Arthur and Ben she suddenly forgot about the pain and walked over to them."Oh my lord...What happened to him?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 6:30 pm

" I-I dont know! I just found him colapsed right at the front door with a phone in his hand. He isent even hurt! " Arthur was running a terrible fever, beclase of his convulsing they could not get an iv in.
The phone rang in the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 6:33 pm

Angela was panicking. "Oh my..Wait a second!" She yelled as she picked up the phone and answered. "H-hello?" She asked trying to calm down. She didn't know why the hell she even touched that phone but she wasn't really thinking i that moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 7:10 pm

" Hello Angela. " said a voice she would not be fermiliar with.
" Give Arthur the phone before he dies of shock. " The voice said calmly.
" Han-g, up. " Arthur said clutching his chest.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 7:17 pm

Anglea did what Arthur said. She looked at the phone shocked. "Wh-wh-wh-what the hell?" She asked as she put the phone away from Arthur. "I need to find Aurora!" She suddenly exclaimed. "B-but..what was that..whoever it was, he knew my name..And..you know..I barely know you two..what the hell?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 7:52 pm

The speaker on the phone clicked on without any imput from Anglea.
" I'd say your freind has less than a minute unless you press the receiver to his ear. " The man said.
Arthur said nothing this time, he just looked at the phone.
Could it really make the pain go away?
He clutched his abdomin again, it was like his guts were being ripped out. He had felt this once before, from a group of peaple you don't want to get angry.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 1:41 am

Angela did what the mam said. However, she was frightened, she felt like her head was going to explode.
She had to find Aurora, because she felt like a little scared mouse that has been trapped by a cat.
Damn...Aurora's partners have some very dangerous friends. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:27 am

As soon as the phkne was in his hands the pain stopped.
Jis listened to the man speak on the phone for a few moments before sighing. " God I can't do that.... "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:54 am

"B-But...Can someone tell me what's going on? I'm not Aurora and I don't know about your problems!" Angela said with worried tone. She wanted to help them, but she didn't know what to do. However Angela knew that Aurora would know more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:58 am

The phone clicked, indication the caller hang up.
Arthur stood up out of his bed, all the pain having disappeared. " let's wait for Auroura to get in here then. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:00 pm

Angela looked at Arthur. "Before I call her here..Tell me how the f**k is it possible that a few moments ago you looked like you were sufferning and now you look fine...." The witch said as she pulled out her phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:02 pm

" I really cannot, and I would like to discuss this with my meister before I make any rash decisions. " Arthur clearly would not budge on the subject.
Ben looked guilty, it was clear he knew what was going on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:13 pm

Angela sighed. "Ah..I see...You don't trust me. Fine, Fine..." She said with a sigh. Then she sent a text message to Aurora.

After a few moments Aurora walked into the infirimary, she looked worried.
Her skin was pale and she looked like she couldn't sleep at night.
"A-Arthur? Ben? Angela? What happened?" She asked.

"Well...I'll leave you for a while. But.." Angela said but then she looked at Arthur and Ben. "...If you need my help, I'll help you." After she said this, she walked out of the infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:16 pm

" The organ adaption behind the Alfa squad wants me to do somthing. They have found me Auroura. I woke up this morning and felt like I was dieing. They did somthing to me when I first joined with them and.... They can kill me whenever they want...... " Arhtur couldent make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:23 pm

Aurora opened her mouth, but she couldn't say any thing. She just sat at a bed and buried her face in her hands. "Damn it.." She muttered.
"Even...The witches' realm wouldn't be a safe place then, right?" Aurora said quietly.
"Ar-Arthur? What do they want you to do?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:25 pm

" In the police stations morgue they need me to destroy a few body's and some evidence. " Arthur slumped in the bed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:34 pm

Aurora looked at Arthur. "They want you to..." She said, trying to understand everything. Sunddelny she laid on the bed looked at the ceiling. "Sakra..."(Damn it) She said in Czech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:35 pm

" Well, I mean... We have to do it. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:37 pm

"Yes, Yes...We have to do it...Or Arthur will die." Aurora said. She was still looking at the ceiling. She really wanted this situation to be a bad dream, but of course it was cold reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:38 pm

" Ok,... ok. Put on your nightingale armor, we'll mist through the vents until we find the morgue then use Ben to burn the body's. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:45 pm

Aurora stood up and saluted. "Yes, sir! I'll be back in a few minutes" She said as she run out of the infirmary.

Angela looked into the room. "So...I guess, you're not going to tell me anything, huh?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:47 pm

" If Aurora chooses too then I won't stop her. You are her sister after all. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:52 pm

Angela walked over to Arthur. "But from what I've noticed, It must be something really important..Aurora looked like..Like..hm..She was going to...Uhm..Oh yeah! She looked like she was going to do something dangerous only to save someone she really...Oh wait.." Then she realized something. "Listen...If something happens to her, I'll kill you! And I'm not joking!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:53 pm

" I swear I won't let anything happen to her! " Arthur said defensively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )   Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrible pain, Arthur is forced to the path of evil? ( Open. )
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next