Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) Empty
PostSubject: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 8:37 am

Arthur and ben got out of the plane. Asia was filled with culture! but they checked the instructions for Ivan's whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 6:15 pm

The city of Moscow is a riot of color against a snowy background. People bustle in and about the various shops and restraints near the airport.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 8:08 pm

Arthur and ben jog quickly outside of the airport not wanting to waste any time. they hitched a ride on a bus and sat down at a restrant. when the waiter came to their table he said something in Russian, " don't order the food here Arthur we can't afford anything that isn't made of pigeon. " It was a low class restraunt and they sat down at a bar. they started searching for information.

Last edited by jac600 on October 19th 2013, 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 10:40 pm

Ooc: you do know Moscow is the capital of Russia....right?

The people of Moscow look the same as they always have, depressed and angry. Snow is falling out-side and a bearded man is running a news-paper stand ankle deep in snow. Yep, just Russia, being itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:56 am

ooc: * bangs head into wall. edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:00 am

" oh it is bitter here. " said ben. he hated being cold, wishing he could light himself on fire in public he went over to the news stand. " could I get a paper pleas? " ben places a few rubbles down that he exchanged at the airport.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:36 am

The man grunts and snatches his money, while handing the newspaper over. The main headline reads "explosion near st. Basics cathedral reveals hidden tunnels!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:39 am

The man grunts and snatches his money, while handing the newspaper over. The main headline reads "explosion near st. Basils cathedral reveals hidden tunnels!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:41 pm

" Arthur I have a lead! we're going to st. Basil s cathedral! " after a short walk they arrive at the tunnels. " ok. so let's see what people know before we go in. " they look for people to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 11:50 pm

The area is surrounded with yellow police tape and construction equipment, but there are no people to be seen, some of the vehicles are smeared with fresh blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 8:33 am

" oh crud. " said ben. " hurry pistol mode! " ben jumps and turns into a flintlock pistol before he is caught by Arthur. they go running into the tunnels trying to follow a path of blood.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:07 am

As they go further down it becomes increasingly hard to see, and a foul smell permeates the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 7:56 pm

Arthur covers his nose. " ben? " " sure. " the pistol catches on a lazy fire, it lights up the room but only warms up Arthurs hand. they go deeper in stealth mode, ben ready to turn his light off and Arthur sneaking.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 8:33 pm

They eventually reach a large iron door, several hundred years old. Carvings of suffering children line the frame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:46 pm

ben stutters at the door. his pistol form shaking violently. " come on ben. nothing to fear, not even fear it self. " ben stopped vibrating but there was still a little fear. Arthur shot a very powerful shot with ben at the door and then kicked it.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 11:14 pm

The door does not appear to budge at first, then it slowly swung open, creaking loudly. It would seem as though all the workers and policemen had been disembowled and thrown in a bloody pile, none of their souls can be seen. A light comes from further up the tunnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 5:38 pm

" o-oh my god... " Arthur had to hold his mouth to stop him from gaging. no matter how many animals he skinned or how many times he would try to get over it he would never forget this moment. " ok. we make sure there aren't any survivors then we burn this place down. whatever did this deserves to die. " they creep up into the light and sneaks in.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 10:17 pm

Ivan the terrible, besieger of the boyars, and slaver of the surfs loomed on a massive throne, eating from a literal platter of souls. He has a long beard, ankle length royal tunic, and he carries a golden scepter, it's light reflecting off of his cruel eyes. The room is completely surrounded with floor to ceiling book shelves, but these are not the impressive thing; the impressive thing is the books themselves, despite the thick layer of dust, the shine of gold is unmistakable. These books are clearly priceless.
Ivan stands up on his dais, smiling in a threatening way through his beard. He has a thick Russian accent and a deep voice "Do you like my library? Because you are going to die in it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 10:32 pm

Arthur put ben down to the side. " really? no openness for allies, no willingness to talk? " he started walking around in a very annoying manner rubbing the dust off of some books. " I believe everyone is redeemable. however redemption has many flavors. " he takes one out and starts reading it. ben quivered but Arthur remained calm, savoring the moment and enjoying the kishins expression. " you could chose redemption by society's standards. " he slid his fingers over his thought and popped out his Tung to demonstrate. " or you know, you could stop killing, or do it for a just cause, I find others to have more value than me. then again you know nothing about me, I could be a Jehovah's whiteness or your great grandson. I haven't killed anyone yet, in fact I came to this mission expecting a million solders. so you must be quite strong. not that I want to kill, but sometimes you must. I will not attack unless if you do. " he looks at the book. " there really aren't for reading are they? " he said putting it away. ( Ivan could have interrupted him at any time. )
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 11:33 pm

Ivan listens to the entire thing with a bemused expression "those books belonged to my wife, I never did read much." He walks over to where he is standing, his height causing him to tower over the boy. "Now put it down, it is ill manners to claim spoils before the fight, and we most certainly will fight." He says, walking to the center of the room. "I will fight like a gentlemen, take your place at the other end of the room." He says, gesturing with his scepter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 4:58 am

Arthur nodded and did what he was told. ben turns Into a bow and Arthur notches it pointing at the ground. " it is always different talking to fame, then hearing about it. " he said ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 10:55 am

Ivan grabs his tunic and rips it off carelessly, showing his scarred and muscular torso, he slams his scepter into the ground and it extends into a huge spiked mace. Lightning arcs from it when it hit the floor, making a small crater. ""Let us begin!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 2:38 pm

Arthur throws off his jacket revealing several scars from knives and wild animals. he was still wearing a thin white undershirt. " let us! " he fires three arrows made of energy in rapid succession. one red witch goes strait on a path to Ivan, a blue one witch curves to the left side and homes in on its target. signifigently slower than the 1st one. and a white one witch travels just slower than the blue one on the opposite side.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 10:49 pm

Ivan slams his mace into the red one and runs toward Arthur. He lifts his mace over his head and brings it down with a thunderous boom. He yells something in a harsh language that could only be Russian. It was probably safe to assume he was just insulting him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 10:59 pm

Arthur disappears with the wind. he literally disappears, turning into a black wind with ben turning into a red one. he then ducks under the other two arrows witch were still homing in and they collide, the first one explodes with pressurized water and the other freezes the water. Arthur pulls back on bens bowstring while ivan is stuck. a golden arrow is created and he launches it to shatter the Russian. he hoped this would end fast. turning into air always left him winded, oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )   Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivan the terible ( mission asia addition. )
Page 1 of 1