Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marching Band stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Marching Band stuff Empty
PostSubject: Marching Band stuff   Marching Band stuff I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 10:06 am

Yeah, I am going to be gone for a couple of days, bye guys.

I'll miss you all.

Love,

TheJtlman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marching Band stuff   Marching Band stuff I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 4:04 pm

:D I love band! I'm planning on doing marching band next year when I go into high school. I understand that you won't be here. I know somebody who is in marching band and it takes up a lot of time.

PS What instrument do you play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marching Band stuff   Marching Band stuff I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:01 pm

I am back, And I play trombone. Also, Hooray for you, It is a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marching Band stuff   Marching Band stuff I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:11 pm

^^ Glad you're back! I play Alto Sax. It's a lot of fun. But it's always fun to sit behind somebody in the band room with a trombone.....if you know what I mean. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marching Band stuff   Marching Band stuff I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:16 pm

Pfft, whaaaatttt, I would never (Always) do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marching Band stuff   Marching Band stuff I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:38 pm

XD And I should know......I sit directly in front of the trombones in band. Of which is composed of two of my friends......who just hate to hit people in the backs of their heads. *sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marching Band stuff   Marching Band stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marching Band stuff
Page 1 of 1