Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Building a Band

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:30 am

Dylan put fliers all over the school "band audition in the abandoned classroom" they read. He thought it would be fun to share his voice with death city, and connor's bass guitar skills. "This is gona be good" Dylan said as the final bell rang
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 9:22 am

Arthur and ben were walking through the hall when ben pointed at a poster. " hey Arthur want to be in a band. " " Well we both play an instrument... I'm bored, it might be worth our time. " Arthur grabs his guitar from home and ben gets his flute. they are inside of the abandoned class in 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 11:49 pm

Connor and Dylan sat in the abandon classroom as Arthur and ben arrive.

" alright, show us what you got"
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 12:07 am

Nolan walked into the classroom and took a seat close to Dylan and Connor.
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 12:19 am

ben and Arthur stepped up at the same time. they did their own shows everyday for change. ben started to tap his foot for a rithum. Arthur strung his guitar and they performed rusty cage. ben practically tap danced using his feet as an instrument. whenever he would need to play a loud note he would breath in deeply and blow fire through the flute lighting up the room. Arthurs voice perfectly portrayed the song.

" You wired me awake,
And hit me with a hand of broken nails.
You tied my lead and pulled my chain,
To watch my blood begin to boil.

But I'm gonna break,
I'm gonna break my,
Gonna break my rusty cage and run.
I'm gonna break,
I'm gonna break my,

Too cold to start a fire,
I'm burning diesel, burning dinosaur bones.
I'll take the river down to still water,
And ride a pack of dogs.

I'm gonna break,
I'm gonna break my,
I'm gonna break,
I'm gonna break my,

When the forest burns along the road,
Like God's eyes in my headlights.
When the dogs are lookin' for their bones,
And it's rainin' icepicks on your steel shore,

I'm gonna break,
I'm gonna break my,
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run.
I'm gonna break,
I'm gonna break my,

I'm gonna break,
I'm gonna break my,
I'm gonna break,
I'm gonna break my,
Gonna break my rusty cage and run. "

" so what did you think? " said ben breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 12:32 am

"Boring." Nolan said between coughs.
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:09 am

"pretty good. how about you?" he turned to nolan
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:16 am

"Nolan, Nolan Schultz. Your pleasure to meet me." He flipped his red hair before standing up and heading to the piano on the corner "I don't know if this is the type of music you want" he said before sitting down and playing part of Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven "... Or this type of music" He then started playing This River is Wild by The Killers "But I can play anything, pretty impressive, huh?"
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:30 am

"yea, one last thing. can you play the drums?"
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:33 am

"Uh... I dot but I guess I can learn..." Nolan answered "What are your names, by the way?"
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 9:40 am

" Arthur. " " ben. " they each said.
ooc: what instrument was Nolan playing?
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 9:56 am

OOC: I mentioned he "headed to the piano on the corner" hehe~
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:36 pm

"connor"

"Dylan"
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:29 pm

"Hm, I see..." Nolan says "Y'all have common names, what's with all those Japanese names around here, huh?"
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:38 pm

" lotsa people in japan, weapons and Meisters may be more common there. their parents move over here and want to be a part of the greatest school in a million miles. " said ben.
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:46 pm

"Well, that's understandable..." Nolan said "But some of these people don't even look Japanese... And still have weird names."
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 7:02 pm

"could me mixed race. I'm from Wales."

"ireland. Well it looks like we've got ourselves a group
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 7:04 pm

"Cool." Nolan smirked while running a hand through his dark red hair.
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 8:55 pm

"any ideas for a name?"
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 11:15 pm

" how about the joy of sound. " Arthur suggested.
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:08 am

"why don't we change that up a little, sound of joy?"
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:19 am

Nolan shrugged.
Back to top Go down

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:36 am

" yeah that rolls off the tongue better. " says ben. " how will payment be organized? " asked Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Building a Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Band   Building a Band I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building a Band
Page 1 of 1