Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chase andrews

Go down 
AuthorMessage

chase andrews Empty
PostSubject: chase andrews   chase andrews I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:24 pm

Name: Chase Andrews

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: A Scythe with 4 blades on each corner of the pole

Love Interest: N/a

Appearance: He has raven black hair, a trait he inherited from his father (who he doesn't even know since he left when chase was little). He kinda a punk rocker so he wears a leather jacket, jeans with chains hanging out the pockets. He also usually has a sly smirk because he either does a lot of harmless pranks or is planning something. Finally his weapon form has chains the handle, designed flames on the blades, and the blades themselves are pitch black.

Personality: well he likes pizza, Japanese music, and having fun with his friends. He never really had that many friends other than his family so he can be a bit awkward at times but he means well. He grew up with a fear of swords and snakes due to his family being killed by the demon swordsmen crona. Also because of that he will defend anyone in his life to the death if needed.
He is the way he is because he keeps up a cocky persona to hide the fact he is insecure. He usually takes insults from anyone but his friends personally and that becomes an issue sometime. and his rage actually brought a new talent called soul piercing, it leaves a witch to their weakest form, but leaves their souls in editable so it's only for emergencies. Finally he has problems coping with the fact he might have the power to become an independent weapon because that would mean saying goodbye to his friends, so he always holds back unless it's life or death .

History: He grew up with his mother and younger sister until he was 5, where his family was killed by the demon swordsmen crona, He was adopted by a kind family where the parents happened to be retired weapons and meisters, so when they found out he was a weapon he got sent to the academy, the academy thing is the present

Miscellaneous: He rides a skateboard, loves fullmetal alchemist, and is a straight A student

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater!

Last edited by dkshark89 on October 19th 2013, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

chase andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: chase andrews   chase andrews I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:41 pm

Welcome to the site! I must ask you to please expand a bit and make each section at least one paragraph long. This way we can really understand your character. Maybe you can explain why he likes the things that he likes, or maybe expand his history by explaining how he turned out the way he did.
Back to top Go down

chase andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: chase andrews   chase andrews I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:49 pm

well he likes pizza, Japanese music, and having fun with his friends. He never really had that many friends other than his family so he can be a bit awkward at times but he means well. He grew up with a fear of swords and snakes due to his family being killed by the demon swordsmen crona. Also because of that he will defend anyone in his life to the death if needed.

He is the way he is because he keeps up a cocky persona to hide the fact he is insecure. He usually takes insults from anyone but his friends personally and that becomes an issue sometime. and his rage actually brought a new talent called sou piercing, it leaves a witch to their weakest form, but leaves their souls in editable so it's only for emergencies. Finally he has problems coping with the fact he might have the power to become an independent weapon because that would mean saying goodbye to his friends, so he always holds back unless it's life or death
Back to top Go down

chase andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: chase andrews   chase andrews I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:57 pm

almost forgot. He has raven black hair, a trait he inherited from his father (who he doesn't even know since he left when chase was little). He kinda a punk rocker so he wears a leather jacket, jeans with chains hanging out the pockets. He also usually has a sly smirk because he either does a lot of harmless pranks or is planning something. Finally his weapon form has chains the handle, designed flames on the blades, and the blades themselves are pitch black.
Back to top Go down

chase andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: chase andrews   chase andrews I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:58 pm

Dkshark, please add those things in your app by editing it.
Back to top Go down

chase andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: chase andrews   chase andrews I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:10 pm

alright, fixed the mistakes
Back to top Go down

chase andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: chase andrews   chase andrews I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:13 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chase andrews Empty
PostSubject: Re: chase andrews   chase andrews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chase andrews
Page 1 of 1