Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

having some fun ( dident know what to title it )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  Empty
PostSubject: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:58 pm

justin was walking down the street thinking hmmmmm maybe i should take them some place so we could all get to know each other in a non school environment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:16 pm

Serine bounced along beside her sister, wearing a happy grin. Kyoza shuffled along, a rather bored expression crossing her face.

"Serine calm down, it's just a walk around town." she muttered as she walked with perfect posture.

"But Kyoza, I love going into town! It's much more fun than hanging around learning!" Her sister squealed.

"But learning is important." Kyoza protested.

"Oh whatever!" Serine waved her hand dismissively, laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:19 pm

justin herd familure laughing then saw them and waved "
hey guys whts up "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:23 pm

"Oh hey Justin!" Serine squealed, bouncing up to him and giving him a hug.

"Oh, hey there." Kyoza said with less enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:27 pm

he smiled and huged her " i wasent expecting to see you to around here what are you up to ??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:27 pm

OOC: may I join this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:29 pm

"We're just going on a walk!" Serine replied after backing away a few steps.

"Yeah, Serine only agreed after like an hour of convincing." Kyoza laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:34 pm

justin smied " yeah thats nice ( its up to skyra )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:36 pm

"What're you doing here?" Serine asked excitedly, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

(OOC: Is it? Why...I didn't start the thread.....but it's fine with me..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:39 pm

justin laughed " walking it helps me think"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:43 pm

Kataro was walking through death city when he saw a group of people that seemed to be having fun. He wasn't up to anything at all. He began to walk slower, contemplating wether he should greet them or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:46 pm

"Think about what?" Serine asked curiously, leaning forward. Kyoza's eyes wandered, searching for every bit of information the area held. She noticed a man walking around, noticing them. He walked a little slower than he had been, Kyoza made a mental note to keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:48 pm

oh just school and stuff " he said ( g2g )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 4:56 pm

sky ???)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: having some fun ( dident know what to title it )    having some fun ( dident know what to title it )  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

having some fun ( dident know what to title it )
Page 1 of 1