Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Insert Title Here]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

[Insert Title Here] Empty
PostSubject: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:17 pm

Hot... That was it, the only word that passed through her mind on today, just "hot." The heat? Sweltering, with the large gas ball radiating heat overlooking the city, casting it's exuberant smile upon all that was under it. Some clouds were scheduled to roll in though, bringing the refreshing cool air with it as well as rain. Millina placed her hand on the surface of the keypad, feeling for a moment the heat it lashed out her from the touch, forcing her to immediately reel back her hand in response. The good news? At least the keypad computer on her wrist could sustain this heat. It might not be invincible by any means but it was made somewhat durable at the very least.

Given a few more steps, a bench shrouded in shade from a nearby tree caught her eye! Nobody near it either! Perhaps it was just simply too hot for people to handle? If it was so hot then why was she outside? Probably just to experience the heat for herself, something she didn't know the feeling to much, due to her usually staying inside regardless. She hurried to the bench and immediately sat down on it's cool surface, which contrasted greatly with the heat elsewhere thanks to the shade. She looked around emptily at the world around herm taking in the sights, and how everything seemed to be wrapped with the warm colors that was summer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 3:06 pm

Oh yes... It was a very hot day, but also a very work filled day for this seven year old. Hashina, one of the youngest, cutest, Kishin eggs there was. She was walking through the streets with her usual childish smile. She was skipping with the two swords on her back rattling slightly. She spotted an innocent looking girl, sitting on a park bench, shading herself in the shadows. Hashina giggle and ran over to the girl. Considering her small stature, she had to hop somewhat, but she sat on the bench next to the girl, without a word. She kicked her legs back and forth, humming her own little tune happily. She looked up at the girl and smiled. "Hey mister." She giggled, knowing she was a girl, but did it for the fun of it.

OOC: My character: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3094-hashina-oritama
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 4:27 pm

Mister? that what she heard? Did the little girl actually call her "mister?" Surely she doesn't look that much like a male does she? Granted it is just a child, maybe she confused the two separate terms for gender identification, or was simply having fun. Taking it with a grain of salt she looked down at the young girl, attempting to smile warmly at the child, when in reality she saw her more as a distraction at worst. Yes, a distraction, from taking in the rather metropolitan sights that surrounded them on all sides. But why ignore the children? "Hello there." She responded, momentarily looking around once more, straightening her glasses upon her face. She tried her best to give her words a sense of welcoming, or in other words to attempt to try not to seem rude. "You shouldn't be talking to strangers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 4:34 pm

Hashina smiled slightly, still kicking her feet childishly. She turned her head up to the girl and looked at her with a big grin. "I can handle my own." She squeaked. She let out a sigh and looked around at the sights to see. "That's an interesting watch you got there." She pointed out with wide eyes. "Considering it's connected to your glasses, I'm figuring it's some type of device that helps you analyze targets or see better? Maybe even X-Ray vision...?" She guessed with a shrug. She didn't really care, but she wanted to let the adult know that she wasn't a stupid, clueless child. Even though she acted like one. "Anyhow, why are you out here in the heat?! Why not sit in the relaxation of a cafe. That way you'll have coffee, and wifi!" She said sweetly as her eyes went up at the leaves above.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 5:40 pm

"What the? How did you kn-" She stopped herself. She'd rather not answer the question about the device itself, fearing to confirm the little girl's pondering. But she is just a child right? Surely, but the thing that bothered her was how spot on her assumption was. Maybe it's simply to obvious? Most likely, but this child certainly has a higher intelligence than most considerhow accurate, as well as decently worded her ponder was. "N-no!" She said hastily, straightening her glasses once more before glancing at the keypad computer, then back at the girl.

Why? Why was she outside? That's a question that even she can't answer completely, or fully. "...Why am I outside?" She said aloud. But couldn't she ask the little girl a similar question? The day was hot yes, but...maybe it was simply the fresh air of it all, or maybe even the painted sights that the sun's light contributed to? No people to obstruct the view that was the outside, surely a sight to take in. But why today? When there would be many more with a more comfortable temperature? "I just don't know. It's a nice day?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 5:45 pm

Nalik showed up practically at random. He glanced over the scene quickly. It seemed like there was a woman with some form of heart monitor hooked onto her arm talking with a random kid who had a pair of swords. Normally something like this would be a bit supprising but, in Death City, nothing really supprised him anymore. The meister just tipped his witch hat, stiffly walked over to the bench, and sat down.

"Damn, I needed a rest...." He muttered slightly before pulling the scarf down that was covering his mouth. Neither of these people seemed like they could do much to him. Then, he slowly started to take off his gauntlets for a bit and leaned back in the bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 5:59 pm

Hashina shrugged at the girls response. "I suppose it is a nice day, and a busy one for me." Muttered the Kishin egg. She continued to look at the leaves when a body thudded against the bench, pushing her closer to the edge. There was now a man between her and the woman, which kinda upset her. "Hey... That was rude..." She hissed at the man as she looked him up and down. "Oh yeah! I forgot. My name is Hashina. Nice to meet you both. Well... Nice to meet one of you." She sneered.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 7:25 pm

"Nice to meet you too...and as to you." She glanced over at Nalik with a face void of expression or interest for who the man was, but granted since the young girl began introductions, it only seemed fair to do the same for the both of them. "...Nice to meet you as well. My given name is Millina Hilton, a new resident to Death City." She immediately thought back to her words and wondered if giving her residential status even mattered. Weren't they just introducing each other? Well, it could at least make for a decent conversation starter at least.

She glanced through Nalik's apparel, taking note of his gauntlets, as well as his witch hat.Was he witch? Although the witches hat was the only visible evidence given, it did raise some eyebrows. "Are...you a witch?" She began to ask, placing two fingers on her keypad computer in case necessity to defend herself turns up. Odd considering she all her attention on him, but not the young child, maybe she just didnt see the child as a threat, or simply wrote off the swords that the child apparently possessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 9:39 pm

"Oh, this?" Nalik replied about the hat, ignoring Hashina. He wasn't a fan of kids.... And he knew he wasn't good with them, either. "No, I'm not a witch. This is just... well, it's a reminder of someone I was very close to...." He put his gauntlets under his left arm as he continued in an almost sincere voice. "Supprisingly there's not a lot of people who get that impression. I guess it's because someone with my build wielding a sword like this." He sighed slightly. "People really look down on all of them for some reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 9:50 pm

Hashina sighed, still kicking her feet. "People literally look down on me. If I were taller, I'd be able to look straight ahead while talking. I usually stand far away so I won't have to raise my neck so much... It hurts." She pouted before folding her arms. "So. We have a a DWMA student, a reject witch, and me, a cute innocent little girl that doesn't like being ignored..." She giggled with a smile, rubbing her hands on her knees. A somewhat devious smile crossed Hashina's face, waiting to see the male and female's reaction. Hashina didn't get to talk to too many DWMA student without killing then, so this was something she had to cherish while she could. She lightly punched the man in the shoulder with a frown. "It's not nice to ignore people..." She said before sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 10:09 pm

Only glancing at the girl for a moment was enough for Millina's face to crumple up in disgust. This was an example of the kinds of people she prefers not to deal with, Her attitude scratched her very soul, it's like she NEEDED attention. And that smile, the smile you wouldn't expect from one so seemingly young. She brought her hand closer to her wrist, resting it calmly on her forearm, with her fingers practically twitching in anticipation. But how rude of her, she seemed to forget about the man sitting next to her.

Casually turning around and putting her back to the  girl, she felt that she should at least attempt to continue the conversation, unless a reason arises. "I apologize for accusing of such, just given the circumstances of the world's state this point in time, I feel the need to be cautious. I understand that all witches may not be bad, but the number is certainly there." She proceeded to lightly pat him on the shoulder in apology, as well as unspoken sympathy.  she might not to be able to relate personally, but it was the least she can do. She kept one eye at the child through the conversation, obviously suspocious of her behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 1:38 pm

Nalik glanced over at the child. "Yeah, well, nobody likes an attention hog. Keep your tounge in your mouth, kid, your face might get stuck that way...." He REALLY wasn't good at dealing with children. Now that he was settled in one spot, it would be easier to see the damage that he had. His arms were covered in deep scars from blocking multiple blades with his gauntlets, more than someone would expect a person his age to have. Finally, he turned to the woman with the heart monitor on her arm. He didn't want to deal with it, but it seemed like she had some kind-of thing about Witches. Just the way she said 'most witches are evil' ticked him off a little bit, but at least she was making an effort.

"Oh, also...." Nalik started, casually, "I've been making a living hunting Kishin Eggs. If either of you ever have a problem, I'm the best there is at taking them alive. Not many people can honestly say that, you know?" He pushed his neck to the side, snapping it. "It's the thought that really counts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 1:56 pm

Hashina frowned. "You can't blame me for wanting attention... I don't really have anyone..." She said with a frown as she buried her head in her lap. She let out a sigh and listened to the wind blow, the birds chirp. She suddenly shot up when she heard the man say that he was a Kishin Egg hunter. A long, treacherous smile crossed her face as she leaned back against the seat. She turned her head to the man and giggled. "Wow! A real life Kishin Egg hunter...? How cliche..." She muttered. She got up from the seat and walked about three yards away from the bench, facing it. "Heh! I forgot to mention that I was a Kishin Egg. How forgetful I can be sometimes." She said as she bopped herself in the forehead with the palm of her hand. She pulled out her swords in each hand and hunched over a little, taking an offensive stance. "You see... The original reason I approached the female was to destroy her limbs and devour her soul... Sadly the first thing I noticed was her watch, and I instantly became distracted. But now I remember my reasons for approaching her. How absent minded I tend to be..." She said as the smile faded and her eyes began to glow red, signifying her determination. There was old, red, blood stains on the girls black blades, letting the two other know that she wasn't your average seven year old. She stood there and awaited the two's reaction with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 2:16 pm

Cliche Pause. Was it really that common to the point where hunting Kishin Eggs are just that? A cliche? The situations of the current state of things are becoming more dire with each passing moment, surely she understands right? But those thoughts were casted aside, as the young girl admitted that she was a Kishin Egg. Seems quite ignorant, considering she's seemingly outnumbered, even if that number is a simple two to one. Her offensive stance did little to intimidate, but it did force Millina to begin typing on her keypad computer(better name needed. *hyuck*) The only two numbers available on it's touch screen were just simple ones, and zeroes as she begab to type the command in programming's more basic languages: binary. "You are admittedly somewhat foolish I have to admit, why would you flat out admit that you were a Kishin Egg, AND actually unsheathe your swords?" She looked back at Nalik, taking note of him saying that he was a Kishin Egg hunter, she mouthed the words Are you able to defend yourself?, her eyes darting back and forth between the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:26 pm

Nalik might have been bad at dealing with kids, but he wasn't THAT bad. He put his hands behind his head as Hashina drew her weapons. "It may be a bit common here, but it's still a living. I'm more for when, say, you have a friend or something you need stopped before someone in the DWMA chops off his head or if you need someone to act a bit faster or hang around for a bit. You know you'd be supprised how long it can take to track down, evaluate, and give a Kishin a rank sometimes. And students can't really keep up long-term jobs because they've got to worry about grades and other such things."

He practically put the hat over his face like he was about to go to take a nap. "Don't be so jumpy, kid. Unless this girl next to me flips out a checkbook in the next five minutes, you're not worth drawing a blade against. And I know damn well there's easier ways to get two souls than trying to pull this crap.... Just sit back on the bench and appreciate that nobody's trying to murder you right now, ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:39 pm

Hashina frowned again. She maintained her stances and kept her eyes on the two. "Foolish...? Me...? Oh no... I'm not the foolish one. You're just blind. The reason I'm drawing my swords should be apparent... I'm going to attack you... Both of you. I may be a child but I'm not stupid. You think these swords are on my back because I don't know how to use them?" She asked as a questionable smirk crossed her lips. She then turned to the man with the hat. He looked like he wasn't taking things seriously, which is just what she needed. Extraordinary... Despite me drawing my weapons, he still remains calm. He probably thinks that I'm not going to put up a challenge, but oh so wrong he is. Even so... I know neither of these people are stupid, nor weak. So this could prove to be challenging. But that's how I like it. She thought to herself. "I apologize for being so intruding and straight forward, but the cause is urgent." She squeaked. Without another word, Hashina swung her swords twice, in rapid succession. Two, blue, flying arches were sent through the air, both coming head on towards the front of the bench. She resumed her stance in an instant, watching the pair observably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:06 pm

"Hm?" Nalik's ear twitched as he heard her swing her swords before be rolled to the right, dodging the slashes moments before they broke the bench. He crouched over, straightening his hat quickly. Yeah, so much for a nice day with nobody trying to kill him. "Whatever...." He mumbled. "I was getting bored anyways!"

He turned to the other woman as he got ready to draw his sword. "You should get out of here. I don't know what this Kishin can do but, chances are, it has some stupid trick other than the projectile-slash thing...." The meister groaned slightly. "They always seem to have some wierd trick up their sleeves."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:33 pm

"I am very much capable of taking care of myself!" Sliding two fingers up on the keypad computer, the arm in which it was on expanded, becoming more pale as the flesh surrounded the keypad thingy, before it smoothed out into a shining white chrome, with the small computer thingy that needs a better name integrated within, still holding it's regular position. "And to think I wasn't even going to try that much..." The barrels likewise grew out of the forearm, and began to glow a light blue before she sent a barrage of her wavelength in the form of rapid fire at the little girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:42 pm

Hashina's eyes sharpened as the girls arm transformed. She still kept tabs on the male though. As the bullets came flying towards her, she jumped, dodged, and weaves, left and right and left right, over and over with great speed. She used her swords to also block any incoming fire. She dashed speedily to the right in almost and instant, getting out of the bullets range. Then she dashed as the girl shooting almost instantly m, both swords extended, going towards her stomach. So... We have a gun user and a swordsman... That's a good combination against someone like me. Unless my speed overcomes them. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 5:42 pm

"Oh no you-" Nalik started, rushing forward as soon as he saw the attack coming. This wasn't any freash Kishin Egg... this girl seemed well-versed with her weapons. He quickly swung his sword up, deflecting the attack and hopefully knocking the blades into the air. Then, not wanting to give her an opening, the meister's left leg slid forward as he launched a quick but powerful punch at Hashina with his left arm. Some would probably call it overkill, but when a person's life was on the lines, Nalik didn't pull his punches.... Even against children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 7:36 pm

Hashina, a tad surprised at the mans strength, smiled. Her arms went up, opening her torso as the man hit her swords. She gasped in shock, but gripped her weapons tightly. She saw the punch coming at her stomach, so she quickly had to counter it. She raised her right leg, and a small, circular, white glyph appeared beneath her foot. It was facing the man before her. She stood on it, appearing to defy gravity, and instantly jumped off of it. "Glyph Step!" She shouted as she propelled her self away from the man. The mans hand would hit the rock solid glyph if he didn't pull away. She landed in the same spot she was before she had dashed at the woman. "Up close and personal...? That works for me." She said with a smile. In a single second, she swung her sword rapidly, ten times, sending five slashes at the male, and five at the female. She watched and waited to see how they'd dodge, observing their opponents strengths and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 11:21 pm

Given the short breather thanks to the man, Millina took no time to take advantage of this point in time in order to properly prepare herself as such. Placing two fingers on her wrist where the screen was, and quickly typed in the binary code which unlocked the sword from the arm gun, which she quickly wielded in her left hand. Albeit a bit uncomfortable, as opposed to it being in the right hand, but she tried her best to grip on it as much as she could nevertheless. However she barely had time to react, as the time it took for her to do that was the time it took the young girl to launch another attack. She blocked the first slash with the sword, which due to her own poor timing was almost knocked out of her hand, and cut her in the arm as well. Ignoring her injuries, she blocked three of the other slashes with her arm gun, finally gripping the sword firmly in her left hand, she blocked the last slash with a parry from the sword, before quickly lashing back in a horizontal motion towards the knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 11:51 pm

Hashina stood there smiling. "You guys aren't as tough as I thought, but you're still not as bad as I though either." She said with a giggle. "I think th-" Hashina was cut off by the sound of a ringing cell phone, coming from her pocket. She set one sword down on the ground and answer her cell phone. "Hello...? Oh, hey, poppy! Huh? Oh sorry... No. I am right now. Yeah. I'm sorry, it may take a minute. It's a weapon and a Meister... Yeah! Of course! We can eat them over dinner and a movie tonight! Yeah. Ok. Love you too, pops. Bye." Hashina took her phone away from her ear and put it back in her pocket. She picked her sword back up and looked at the two again. "It's your attack this time..." She said deviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 2:15 pm

What the heck was going on with that woman? First she had the heart monitor thing, then it was a gun, and now she had a sword as well? It didn't make a lot of sense, but it seemed like she had some way to create a portable weapon or something. Whatever, as long as she could defend herself.

"Don't worry." Nalik started. "I'm only warming up." He held up his sword which had a chip in it from blocking every slash with with same point, then a pulse of yellow light went through the blade a few times, repairing and sharpening it. It was a while since he did that anyways, the weapon was beginning to get a bit weak. "Let me show you why I'm so good at taking Kishin alive!"

The wavelength went through his blade again as he rushed forward straight at the little girl. Without any visable concern for her safety, Nalik swung the blade sideways directly at her cheast with his entire momentum behind the attack!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:04 pm

Hashina looked at the man as he came. She already devised a plan in an instant. She dashed as the man while his came. She slid underneath the sword, and right through the mans legs. She popped up behind him and took her guard. She was now in between the man and woman. Suddenly, her phone dinged once again. She looked at it and a text message read "Come home now." Hashina let out a sigh and nodded. "I'm sorry, but I must be taking my leave." She said as she bowed slowly. "It was nice meeting you both. You make a string duo." She said with a curtsy. She glowed blue for a few moments and burst into microscopic particles, vanishing without a trace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Insert Title Here]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next