Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) Empty
PostSubject: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:02 am

Candy waited outside of the dwelling that her meister, Melody, occupied along with some other people. She had asked Melody to do a sort of Meister Weapon Bonding exercise, but she really only wanted to have an excuse to go out and about and to have some fun. So the girl waited around, bouncing up and down a little, impatient to be going and not just standing around.

Last edited by Arc on December 10th 2015, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 11:33 am

Melody gave herself one last look over before opening her door and bounding out at her weapon. Gone was her usual black 'witch' robes and in their place was a cute little sun dress with a pleated skirt. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, though some of her bangs kept trying to escape. She dove straight into a hug, before backing up and asking. "So what do you have for today?"

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) Too-mu10
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 12:48 pm

Candy was wearing a form fitting light purple shirt with green spots, coupled with a, crazily enough, plain pair of jeans. Her hair was loose and draped around her shoulders and back as was usual. Candy wasn't really patient enough to do much more than give her hair a brush. Candy considered the options available for the day, before suggesting: "Ice cream?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:06 pm

"Ice cream! Ymmmmm." One of the nice things about living in a desert, was that its always warm enough to go outside for ice cream. "Let us go!" Melody ran off toward the entrance of the dormitory, dragging her weapon by the arm.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:21 pm

Candy didn't exactly need to be dragged to get ice cream, and giggled as she followed behind an excited Melody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:27 pm

Flying out into the city, Melody finally slowed down a looked at her weapon. "Do you have any place to go? I remember one, i think."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:34 pm

"Lets go to your place!" Candy exclaimed, lifting up her free arm and pointing into the air, as if what she said was some kind of amazing thing, after almost ploughing into Melody's back. The girl had spaced out a little while following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 5:43 pm

"On to ice cream!" Melody shouted, and promptly resumed dragging her weapon as she wandered into the downtown. As it turned out, Melody did not remember where the little shop was located, and quickly was turned around. Not loosing hope, she kept going and somehow managed to find the place. "Here it is!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 5:56 pm

"What's here?" Candy asked, genuinely confused for a moment, before actually looking at the place. "Oooooooh! Ice cream!" She exclaimed, remembering exactly what it was that they were doing. She had been preoccupied with watching Melody's ponytail while running, and totally forgot. "I want the biggest one they can do! Idea! We can share the biggest one they can do, unless you don't want the biggest one, in which case I guess I won't get the biggest one either, but get something else." And then she inhaled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 6:55 pm

"Mmmmm" Salivating at the thought of the large quantity of ice cream, Melody readily agreed to Candy's proposal. She marched forward into the shoppe and begain to browse the various flavors available.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 7:24 pm

Candy followed Melody in, but didn't look at the flavours. She would leave those for her meister to pick out of. "So we get the biggest one they can do and share?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 11:40 pm

"uhuh. Eight scoop bowl thing! Eight scoops, eight different flavors!" She then proceeded to press her face to the glass of the counter, letting her hunger take over. There were sooo many here, fruit flavors and sodas and sherbets and the classics. She didn't even know where to start. "Candy! what is your favorite? I love the Black cherry ones."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 2:51 am

"I don't mind at all! Ice cream is ice cream." Candy replied, as she tried to pry Melody off of the glass. She looked silly doing that, even to Candy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 10:55 am

Melody allowed herself to be pried away and quickly went through the other options before deciding on eight almost at random. The only one she had given any thought was the black cherry with chocolate chunks, as it was her personal favorite. Reciting the list over and over under her breath, she got into line to order the giant bowl.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 11:56 am

Candy stood next to Melody, rocking from one foot to the other, impatient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 12:18 pm

Getting to the front of the line, Melody quickly recited the flavors she had picked out, payed the lady at the counter before waiting the few moments to receive her bowl. Being handed the giant serving of ice cream, she set it down on a small table for two located at the shoppes terrance. "Dig in!" and Melody started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 12:36 pm

When Candy sat at the table, it took her a moment of just looking at the ice cream to realise that she could actually pick up her spoon and start eating it. She took her spoon and, obviously, used it to start eating. "It's so good." She said, after finishing the first mouthful. "What do you wanna do after we finish the ice cream?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 12:47 pm

Melody took many, many mouthfulls as she thought about what else they could do. She knew of museums, and Jazz has dragged her to various hiking trails in the area. Her thoughts slowed as she ate, and she soon realized just how much food they had. "Nap first.... Maybe something after?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 1:16 pm

"A nap? Why a nap?" Candy asked, with a confused expression. She then switched to looking like she was trying to figure it out for herself, and absent-mindedly started tapping the still ice cream covered spoon on her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 5:05 pm

Melody paused, grasping at her temples as the coldness of the ice cream struck hard. She rested on the table for a couple of seconds before answering Candy's question. "Food makes me sleepy. Lots of food, lots of sleep."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 5:28 pm

"But that's no fun..." Candy mumbled, putting her head on her hand, with her elbow on the table. Her cheek now had ice cream on it, and she didn't think about it at all, before she continued to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 9:50 pm

"No.... But after nap, maybe we could go hiking?" Melody looked at the remaining ice cream. At this point she had eaten about three scoops worth, and yet her stomach felt like it would burst. "mmmm. I think I am finished." She leaned back against the chair and half closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 3:30 am

"Hiking? Isn't that just walking but where you could get injured from the walking?" Candy asked, not really feeling hiking matched her idea of a good time. She continued to eat what was still left on the bowl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 1:06 pm

"Hmm?" Melody mumbled, still drowsy from her self induced food coma. "No... Hiking is walks in nature." She pulled herself away from the chair and leaned on her table again, watching as Candy continued to eat. "There is also a museum we could see."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 1:17 pm

"The museum sounds like a lot more fun than hiking." Candy said, sitting up in her chair suddenly. "You aren't going to fall asleep here, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next