Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akane Sakura

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akane Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Akane Sakura   Akane Sakura I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 8:37 pm

Akane Sakura Vxzxbb

Name (Sakura Akane)

Meister: None yet.

Weapon Form: Akane Sakura Fdh8y0
Deep red nunchucks with a grayish-blue ribbon wrapping around, matching her eyes. Golden-yellow chain.

Appearance: Golden hair, rather short and somewhat choppy. One strand falls in front of her right eye. She always wears her special panda hoodie (shown in the picture), and her eyes are colored as if she's blind.

Personality: Akane is a rather sweet little girl, not wanting to hurt anyone or anything. When she does defeat a keishen, she always whispers, 'I'm sorry' before swallowing the soul. She does have a tendency to lie a lot, though she tries to stop. Along with lying, she has a bad habit of talking back, which isn't really a problem if you don't provoke her. Akane's main personality trait, though, is her kind, gentle voice.

History: Due to an accident with a keishen, she has forgotten all of her life before she was 8 years old. She usually keeps the fact that she had no family under wraps, and just lives in the old house that she woke up in after the accident. Even she doesn't know where the panda hoodie came from, but some think that it was given to her by her parents, and that's why she refuses to take it off. She enrolled in the DWMA at a young age.

Miscellaneous: Some people think she's blind because of her eye color, but she can actually see better than anything else. Her agility is also fairly good.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"
Back to top Go down

Akane Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane Sakura   Akane Sakura I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 7:29 am

Oh my gosh.... PANDA NUNCHUCK KID!!!!!

Accepted XD. I don't think I need to say anything else except that she seems flipping addorible!

EDIT: Oh yeah, also hope Ammy comes back soon. She had a Panda Witch and you just know it would be awesome to have 2 pandas in the same room.
Back to top Go down

Akane Sakura
Page 1 of 1